PDA

View Full Version : Please offer valuable feedback

08-19-2008, 08:53 AM
This is an open invitation to sworn women officers. I am seeking honest feedback about women in law enforcement. There are obviously more women hired by law enforcment agencies in this decade; however, I want to know:

1. Do you believe that both genders have an equal opportunity to excel in your chosen field?

2. How has gender helped or harmed your ability to work in law enforcement?

3. If you had an opportunity to change one thing at your department that would positively impact future women of law enforcement, what would that be?

4. Do you think that women already on the force could do more to improve future opportunities for women in law enforcement? If so, please explain your personal insight.

I am interested in any productive statements from sworn male officers that will comment on their general opionion of women in law enforcment, positive or negative.

Your collective opinions may be included in a scholarly brief about women who choose the field of law enforcment and insight on improving, if needed, any gender biases that exist. Thank you for your honest observations.

B. A. McFurian
Florida University Student of Graduate StudiesFL Graduate Student
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

08-26-2008, 10:19 PM
You goto FU?

08-27-2008, 07:46 PM
Resume' reads "Obtained BS at FU." :snicker: