PDA

View Full Version : Who wants a closed door vote for PBSO?

08-19-2008, 12:13 AM
OK, so lets put this whole PBSO thing to rest. If you could would you want to participate in a vote for the PBSO through our PBA?

I AM UP FOR IT.

08-19-2008, 03:43 AM
I will show up and cast my vote.

08-19-2008, 11:59 PM
LIKE I STATED IN THE PREVIOUS POST, I WILL PARTAKE IN THIS VOTE, FOR SURE.

08-22-2008, 09:21 PM
OK, so lets put this whole PBSO thing to rest. If you could would you want to participate in a vote for the PBSO through our PBA?

I AM UP FOR IT.

After this week, count me in! PBA, MAKE IT HAPPEN

08-26-2008, 01:20 AM
So it is true, I was told there was a topic about a PBSO vote. Is it a rumor, or going to happen? Lets see if the reps will actually bring this topic up.
It cant get any worse, since the Chief promised us no raises for two years, and no new hires either. Gotta love the school district. Everyone is so scared of a PBSO merger because they are loyal to the Chief, I love the Chief; but for our future the school district is not being fair, and I think looking toward a merger is a good thing. I saw someone mention that the Chief could stay aboard as a Lt. Try this in the contract, if you are so wanting to see nothing happen to the Chief. We would change uniforms, get a raise, and a car (sounds good since gas is getting up there in price). Also the level of service would improve, we are a sinking ship people.