PDA

View Full Version : Hurricane

08-18-2008, 02:14 PM
Are you ready?

08-18-2008, 02:16 PM
Are you ready?

There is not going to be anything to it. Stand down.

08-19-2008, 01:08 AM
We'll call you if we need to batten down the fruit stands!!! Ask Sgt. Groin Gazer if you will get deployed.

08-22-2008, 01:05 AM
Launch the inflatable rafts.

08-22-2008, 02:35 PM
We'll call you if we need to batten down the fruit stands!!! Ask Sgt. Groin Gazer if you will get deployed.

Hey now, you be nice.... he is our gazer not yours. You need to get back to scanning or studying your health cert's for them Brookledge drivers

Road Guard the all mighty.........................

08-24-2008, 06:00 AM
Hey,

Leave my Sgt. alone.

He is ours and not yours. And he was there (all night in the dark) during the recent tropical storm and was soaking wet by 7:30 pm and a compete sponge by 7:30 am...and annoyed us all night with his 10-13 checks and personal visits, and keeping generators running...in the rain and was so wet that he dripped all over the stations... on well being, power etc. At least he cared enough to call then visit....and even went as far as to stay up all day and make sure that we got home and then offered to clean up our debris and even to find a place to stay (even at his house with generator power) if we did not have power...which, is really far and beyond.

He is gazing at stars or looking at the sky to figure out weather patterns, not the other that you accuse him of so often and out of spite.

One thing I can say is this: He was there, gave a darn, and took care of his own enough to run out on the highway and deal with calls when there was nobody (not a trooper in sight!) so that his "troops" did not have to be out in the wind etc.... when noone else gave a toss....

He is a bit out there at times, and needs to stop spitting tobacco juice all over the ramp when he speaks.......but I gained a lot of respect for some leadership and not micromanagement these last few days.

08-24-2008, 03:40 PM
There you go -

RoadGuard for life..............

09-01-2008, 11:34 AM
Anyone ready to go to LA or Miss?

09-03-2008, 02:09 AM
WE ARE!!!! BUT YOU GUYS HAVE TO STAY AND COUNT FRUIT!!!! :D

09-03-2008, 03:25 AM
Hey...don't laugh someone has to stay here and count the oranges might as well be us. I would much rather stay than wade in the crap, the crap, the crap and yes again the crap. OMG that is my idea of fun!!!!! Wait that is what I do each day wade around in the crap.....LOL :wink: :lol:

09-05-2008, 01:52 AM
Got three more on the way. Pack your bags, word is if one hits Miami, the stations will close and we will be 4 to a car headed south.

09-05-2008, 03:25 AM
You people kill me, you sit in the shack and pray for a chance to run out and play police.............

09-09-2008, 12:36 AM
4 to a car??? that is pathetic!!!! you guys do not have take homes????

09-09-2008, 01:38 AM
Do firemen have take home fire trucks, EMT's have take home ambulances, correctional officers have take home transport vans, all police officers have take home cars? Why the big surprise.

Don't let these rookies fool you, we don't deal with real police matters. Just 12 hours at the shack 14 days a month, every other weekend off, deal with little or no criminals, no court on days off, no working in the elements, with all the LEO pay and benefits.
I'm driving 10 miles a day round trip, my ride cost me about $25 a month for gas. Its a POS but its paid for.
Id much rather spend it than put up with all the glory that goes along with a take home car.
You outsiders can turn in your take home cars and come on over, there's enough gravy here to go around. I've got a few months left and I'll even leave you my biscuit.

09-11-2008, 08:42 AM
Do firemen have take home fire trucks, EMT's have take home ambulances, correctional officers have take home transport vans, all police officers have take home cars? Why the big surprise.

Don't let these rookies fool you, we don't deal with real police matters. Just 12 hours at the shack 14 days a month, every other weekend off, deal with little or no criminals, no court on days off, no working in the elements, with all the LEO pay and benefits.
I'm driving 10 miles a day round trip, my ride cost me about $25 a month for gas. Its a POS but its paid for.
Id much rather spend it than put up with all the glory that goes along with a take home car.
You outsiders can turn in your take home cars and come on over, there's enough gravy here to go around. I've got a few months left and I'll even leave you my biscuit.

You go dude, telling like it really is.............................................. :evil:

09-13-2008, 12:15 AM

Now thats the truth about THE AG DEPT! Gaurd the road and don't let it crack :snicker: Too many try and make criminals out of every other truck that that passes. Do what your paid for, count those maters and oranges and draw your check :devil: Its the laziest job in the state so stop trying to be something this job isn't :evil: .

09-20-2008, 12:28 PM
EXACTLY - you got that right