PDA

View Full Version : FWC Job Openings

08-18-2008, 01:37 AM
Gentleman & Ladies,

After reading some of these blogs I must be out of my mind to ask this question; but is it really that bad at the FWC?

I'm in the DROP plan with a local agency in Palm Beach County and I'm ready to finally retire. At age 47 I still need to work and put two kids through college. Yes, I will retire with a good pension but have always wanted to work for FWC.

Any serious comments are appreciated. Thanks

08-18-2008, 03:06 AM
Gentleman & Ladies,

After reading some of these blogs I must be out of my mind to ask this question; but is it really that bad at the FWC?

I'm in the DROP plan with a local agency in Palm Beach County and I'm ready to finally retire. At age 47 I still need to work and put two kids through college. Yes, I will retire with a good pension but have always wanted to work for FWC.

Any serious comments are appreciated. Thanks

Hey JKF,

Come on over brother. This is the best job in the world. It's just the pay that's bad. You have to realize that 90 percent of the whining going on on this forum is being done about 2 percent of the people. You know the type....always unhappy and negative about everything. Meanwhile the rest of us are having a great time, and making the most of our careers. My how the years pass so quickly when you're having fun!