PDA

View Full Version : House party

08-17-2008, 12:11 AM
So whats this rumor going around that 611 was seen at a house party with convicted felons around, and some clown was tased there?? The ice is getting thinner!!! :lol: :lol:

08-17-2008, 05:03 AM
was she w/ 625?

08-17-2008, 12:26 PM
Another mark which will further the eventual outcome of separating from the dept. Bad hire. The positive portion is these things are self correcting. give her the rope she'll do the rest.

08-17-2008, 01:58 PM
I notice on some of your past posts that you guys refer to people as 500 units and now 600 units...what is the difference and the significance of these numbers with your agency

08-17-2008, 04:17 PM
400 units are admin; 500 units are supervisors; 600 units are officers; 700 units are detectives

08-17-2008, 04:24 PM
Ahhh so a couple of patrol kids get in a little fun (trouble), isnt anything much different from a large agency....give 'em a break, they are young....you dont always know that the people you are at a party with are felons (convicted).

08-17-2008, 07:32 PM
A female version of 626 :D

08-17-2008, 11:27 PM
626 was never that bad in such a short amount of time. I am thinking a smaller version of Cohen. party,party,party get fired. good riddance.

08-18-2008, 12:05 PM
A place for spineless officers to post things when they don't have the balls to confront people. Oh for those who have not been here long enough to remember the real idots that people look past and there past mistakes and given breaks left and right. This is not a place to talk about and share ideas and expericen it is for chicken shit officers to exchange there useless thoughts. Go to work and ask the real story from someone before you go typing things you were not a part of.

08-18-2008, 03:00 PM
A place for spineless officers to post things when they don't have the balls to confront people. Oh for those who have not been here long enough to remember the real idots that people look past and there past mistakes and given breaks left and right. This is not a place to talk about and share ideas and expericen it is for chicken shizzat officers to exchange there useless thoughts. Go to work and ask the real story from someone before you go typing things you were not a part of.

That sounded educated.

08-18-2008, 03:33 PM
I will share my experiences with you. I once knew an officer who was given a good position that paid well and the working conditions were ok too. This officer only wanted to go out and have a good time. She didn't give a crap about her job, treated her fellow squad members like crap and was just a worthless employee. She got in trouble and STILL did not stop doing things that will get you in trouble.

Now I am looking into the future (the very near future) she was caught doing something she should not have been doing(again) and no one thought she was worth helping so she got fired and no one cared because there were other people who wanted the job and were much better officers and people.

(anyone who can't work for 502 can't work anywhere)

08-18-2008, 03:37 PM
A place for spineless officers to post things when they don't have the balls to confront people. Oh for those who have not been here long enough to remember the real idots that people look past and there past mistakes and given breaks left and right. This is not a place to talk about and share ideas and expericen it is for chicken shizzat officers to exchange there useless thoughts. Go to work and ask the real story from someone before you go typing things you were not a part of.

Let's give em' a hand, shall we, folks?