PDA

View Full Version : WHO DA MAN NOW? JH or BL

08-16-2008, 05:30 PM
Now that there is a shake up with our PBA reps, who is the man now?? Is it JH, BL. Well boys and girls we need to start making some decisions quickly because the time for negotiations are upon us. WHO WILL REPRESENT US IN THE WAY WE WANT TO BE REPRESENTED??? The time for some responsible decision making is due.

08-16-2008, 07:27 PM
you heard what J.Kelly said no raise for the next two years, so what r we gonna do. I know call PBSO like LAKE WORTH PD did, then we will see a raise. You'll keep acting stupid and you will see that Kelly backs up the principals not us the LEO's. So we need to go to the S.O., Bradshaw is a cops cops, he backs up his deputy's. Just a thought. Think about it. Don't be stupid please.

08-17-2008, 06:49 PM
you heard what J.Kelly said no raise for the next two years, so what r we gonna do. I know call PBSO like LAKE WORTH PD did, then we will see a raise. You'll keep acting stupid and you will see that Kelly backs up the principals not us the LEO's. So we need to go to the S.O., Bradshaw is a cops cops, he backs up his deputy's. Just a thought. Think about it. Don't be stupid please.

LETS DO THIS, I AGREE! A RAISE, A MARKED UNIT, BETTER LEADERSHIP. SURE THEY HAVE THEIR PROBLEMS, BUT NOT AS MANY AS WE DO. OUR LEVEL OF SERVICE IS SUFFERING, AND IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP. LETS TELL OUR REPS TO PROPOSE A MERGER TO THE DISTRICT AT OUR CONTRACT TALKS. We are getting ZERO from the Chief, and the Distrcit, it can not get any worse.

08-18-2008, 12:13 AM
OKAY I see the idiots are back. The topic was not about going green, it is about who will be our representation for wherever we go green or blue. So let's try to stay on task with the topic.

08-18-2008, 01:06 AM

LETS DO THIS, I AGREE! A RAISE, A MARKED UNIT, BETTER LEADERSHIP. SURE THEY HAVE THEIR PROBLEMS, BUT NOT AS MANY AS WE DO. OUR LEVEL OF SERVICE IS SUFFERING, AND IT NEEDS TO BE FIXED ASAP. LETS TELL OUR REPS TO PROPOSE A MERGER TO THE DISTRICT AT OUR CONTRACT TALKS. We are getting ZERO from the Chief, and the Distrcit, it can not get any worse.

Why don't you tell the PBA that we want to go green and vote on it, and see if we get enough vote. most od the LEo's don't want to upset the Chief that why the act like they don't want the merger. Tell Kaz to do a close door vote on it, that means no one see's your vote, that will tell it all, if we vote yes than do it, if we vote no, then the talk about mergering with PBSO needs to STOP!!!!!!.

08-18-2008, 03:09 AM
Why don't you tell the PBA that we want to go green and vote on it, and see if we get enough vote. most od the LEo's don't want to upset the Chief that why the act like they don't want the merger. Tell Kaz to do a close door vote on it, that means no one see's your vote, that will tell it all, if we vote yes than do it, if we vote no, then the talk about mergering with PBSO needs to STOP!!!!!!.[/quote]

I like this idea, can we do it JH? Closed door vote for a PBSO merfer, then we can put this topic to rest once and for all! I say lets go for it! Lets make this happen SOON!

08-19-2008, 03:45 PM
You people are either exceptionally stupid or just plain ignorant. You could vote all you want about going green unfortunately it is not our decision to make. So wake up and stop being KAZHOLES!!!!!!!!

08-19-2008, 11:57 PM
You people are either exceptionally stupid or just plain ignorant. You could vote all you want about going green unfortunately it is not our decision to make. So wake up and stop being KAZHOLES!!!!!!!!

I AGREE THAT IT IS NOT UP TO US. BUT IT STILL IS A GOOD IDEA. IT SHOWS WE ARE WILLING TO HELP THE DISTRICT. THE DISTRICT CAN SAVE MONEY, AND GET A BETTER LEVEL OF SERVICE. AS OF NOW, WE ARE SHORT IN MAN POWER AND IN MONEY. ALL OPTIONS ARE WORTH LOOKING INTO.

08-27-2008, 10:46 PM
Who's the man? Well it really depends how you look at it. BW led the charge with this half witted political action with the other Kozholes, and we lost big yesterday, not only lost but were made to look like fools. This after educated membership told them these attacks are a bad idea. BW is OK, while the rest of us struggle to pay our bills, BW gets stifled by the Chief and gets a nice promotion and raise. Then you take Mr. Vote of no confidence, we must go green JW, he pulls his application from the sheriff office, lacking the minimal promotion qualifications, he jumps on the sword and gets a promotion and huge raise. JH who can’t make it up a flight of stairs during training, can make it into the Chiefs office, and fits real well under his desk, how else is he able to provide you with all his crap. Now BL fought a war with no soldiers, never sold his soul. The truth is we have no chance of going green, it is not economically possible, we appear as a very weak union, take a real look at our union leadership, would you have taken them seriously?. The future is very grim for the officers our agency, The Chief again can yell “Check Mate”. The only solution is to find the leadership the Chief has buried, and plead with them to take charge, and rebuild what others have broke. This is the only true chance we have.

08-28-2008, 12:09 AM
Who's the man? Well it really depends how you look at it. BW led the charge with this half witted political action with the other Kozholes, and we lost big yesterday, not only lost but were made to look like fools. This after educated membership told them these attacks are a bad idea. BW is OK, while the rest of us struggle to pay our bills, BW gets stifled by the Chief and gets a nice promotion and raise. Then you take Mr. Vote of no confidence, we must go green JW, he pulls his application from the sheriff office, lacking the minimal promotion qualifications, he jumps on the sword and gets a promotion and huge raise. JH who can’t make it up a flight of stairs during training, can make it into the Chiefs office, and fits real well under his desk, how else is he able to provide you with all his crap. Now BL fought a war with no soldiers, never sold his soul. The truth is we have no chance of going green, it is not economically possible, we appear as a very weak union, take a real look at our union leadership, would you have taken them seriously?. The future is very grim for the officers our agency, The Chief again can yell “Check Mate”. The only solution is to find the leadership the Chief has buried, and plead with them to take charge, and rebuild what others have broke. This is the only true chance we have.

Vaild points, after I weeded through all the personal attacks which were not needed. I hate to say it, but if it comes down to economics, there is a chance of going green (no money to run the PD, the district would have no choice). If only someone could point out how top heavy this agency is, and honestly the Chief is a great guy, and had a great run, but its time to pass the torch.

Its obvious if you stand up and yell, you will get a bone fromt eh Chief, and then you will pipe down. Its happened, over, and over again.

09-08-2008, 07:54 PM
[quote="The Truth Hurts":f0fts81q]Who's the man? Well it really depends how you look at it. BW led the charge with this half witted political action with the other Kozholes, and we lost big yesterday, not only lost but were made to look like fools. This after educated membership told them these attacks are a bad idea. BW is OK, while the rest of us struggle to pay our bills, BW gets stifled by the Chief and gets a nice promotion and raise. Then you take Mr. Vote of no confidence, we must go green JW, he pulls his application from the sheriff office, lacking the minimal promotion qualifications, he jumps on the sword and gets a promotion and huge raise. JH who can’t make it up a flight of stairs during training, can make it into the Chiefs office, and fits real well under his desk, how else is he able to provide you with all his crap. Now BL fought a war with no soldiers, never sold his soul. The truth is we have no chance of going green, it is not economically possible, we appear as a very weak union, take a real look at our union leadership, would you have taken them seriously?. The future is very grim for the officers our agency, The Chief again can yell “Check Mate”. The only solution is to find the leadership the Chief has buried, and plead with them to take charge, and rebuild what others have broke. This is the only true chance we have.

Vaild points, after I weeded through all the personal attacks which were not needed. I hate to say it, but if it comes down to economics, there is a chance of going green (no money to run the PD, the district would have no choice). If only someone could point out how top heavy this agency is, and honestly the Chief is a great guy, and had a great run, but its time to pass the torch.

Its obvious if you stand up and yell, you will get a bone fromt eh Chief, and then you will pipe down. Its happened, over, and over again.[/quote:f0fts81q]

Where is the man hiding? JH come back.