PDA

View Full Version : R U STUNNED ??

08-16-2008, 12:33 PM
By now most of you have said Ohh shiite what the luck just happened. Welcome boys and girls to the new reality. We are now expected to do more for less and like it. The free ride is over. This is a business and the managers will do what is best for it.

08-16-2008, 02:22 PM
What happened?

08-16-2008, 07:31 PM
you heard what J.Kelly said no raise for the next two years, so what r we gonna do. I know call PBSO like LAKE WORTH PD did, then we will see a raise. You'll keep acting stupid and you will see that Kelly backs up the principals not us the LEO's. So we need to go to the S.O., Bradshaw is a cops cops, he backs up his deputy's. Just a thought. Think about it. Don't be stupid please.

08-17-2008, 06:54 PM
you heard what J.Kelly said no raise for the next two years, so what r we gonna do. I know call PBSO like LAKE WORTH PD did, then we will see a raise. You'll keep acting stupid and you will see that Kelly backs up the principals not us the LEO's. So we need to go to the S.O., Bradshaw is a cops cops, he backs up his deputy's. Just a thought. Think about it. Don't be stupid please.

No Elementary units in my zone, I cant wait to use my POV to respond to calls for service. You think the El Principals there are happy about that? Tell them about PBSO and how they can deliver a better level of service, with better equipment and man power. We need to spread the word, that we are wilting away and need change asap. This PD is soooo top heavy, I mean we are hurting for money, so they make 2 new Commanders, and 4 new Sergants, that makes sense. PLEASE LETS DO SOMETHING AND TAKE A STAND!

-Tell the PBA we want PBSO, and lets figure our what we have to do on our end, we all know this is going to happen eventually, but let it happen because we made it, not AJ.

08-18-2008, 12:22 AM
PLEASE STOP THE WHINING!!!! WE DONT NEED ANOTHER YEAR OF YOU CRY BABY BRITCHES. STOP WAITING FOR THE JOB TO GO GREEN, GROW A PAIR AND APPLY YOURSELF. WHAT YOU SHOULD BE DOING IS YOUR JOB, YEAH THIS ONE IS NOT GREAT BUT YOU AND YOUR WHINING FRIENDS NEED TO JUST LEAVE IF IT IS TOO UNBEARABLE TO DEAL WITH. LEAVE PLEASE, GO FIND YOURSELF SOME HAPPINESS WITH THE S.O. BUT YOU KNOW YOU WONT BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HIREABLE. YOUR ONLY CHANCE TO GET INTO ANOTHER DEPARTMENT LIKE THE S.O. IS TO HAVE THEM MERGE US INTO THEM. BUT GUESS WHAT EVEN IF THAT WOULD HAPPEN THEY WOULD FIND YOUR LOSER ASS AND EXCESS YOU. JUST SO YOU KNOW IF THE DISTRICT WAS LEFT WITH 2 POLICE OFFICERS THEY WOULD UTILIZE JUST THAT THE TWO OF THEM.