PDA

View Full Version : Lawsuit vs. CPD and the City

08-15-2008, 03:23 PM
'Looks like it's all over for the cops that beat that kid to death in ''77 and then covered it up. Check out today's SP Times for the scoop.

08-15-2008, 07:22 PM
If you are so knowledgeable, get your butt to the State Attorneys office and start talking.

08-15-2008, 07:25 PM
That is assuming you are more knowledgeable than the State Attorney's Office, FDLE and the Department of Justice, who have all looked into these allegations and found them groundless.

08-15-2008, 09:01 PM
I already did. I'm one of the witnesses, and I was THERE on 7/14/77. By the way, I'm still a cop. Anyway, forget about a raise, because the CPD and the City will be spending your money on paying the victim's family many millions of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Have a nice day
:cop:

FadedBlue
08-16-2008, 01:34 PM
You're pretty lame dude. Don't you have anything more interesting to do in life??

08-16-2008, 01:55 PM
Hey, Faded Blue, I don't have a choice. I'm a witness, OK? I know what happened, and I had to tell the truth. Am I lame because of that? They killed the kid, and then they covered it up. :cop:

08-16-2008, 02:46 PM
Hey, Faded Blue, I don't have a choice. I'm a witness, OK? I know what happened, and I had to tell the truth. Am I lame because of that? They killed the kid, and then they covered it up. :cop:

This is just the return of "Vito the investigator" Ya know, the moron that got on here requesting evidence...the fool that the mod kept having to delete. Hey Vito, did ya find the coconut and conch shell? Did you see the loch ness monster in the bay and the sasquatch up in the palm tree? Your investigative techniques rival none...real smooth. Ha Ha Ha Lame dude, real lame. Your bed awaits at the looney bin :snicker:

08-16-2008, 03:26 PM
You sound worried. Are you, A-hole? :devil:

08-16-2008, 03:34 PM
Didn't we already mention that almost nobody that is currently in CPD and nobody that is on the road was even a cop...or graduated high school... when that happened??? If your an investigator you should remember that? Besides what is with the pretending to be a "witness" crap? Get it thru your thick skull that none of us care, none of us were there, none of us are worried, and you are a sad sad man. If you were so confident you would not have to come onto an anonymous forum and post in such a childish and insecure manner.

Hired as a LEO since 2004.

08-16-2008, 04:20 PM
You sound worried. Are you, A-hole? :devil:

You sound desperate, Vito. What a pathetic pos you are. Can't get your "millions" blood money when no judge will even look at it. Sux for you, huh vito?

08-16-2008, 11:14 PM
We'll see, won't we? :evil:

08-17-2008, 01:59 PM
That case was filed last week in FEDERAL court in Tampa. 'Won't be long now. :mrgreen:

08-17-2008, 04:47 PM
You're no cop, just an azz. At least not with CPD.

08-17-2008, 04:57 PM
Hey, JOKEr, get over it. At least you're not going down, or are you? :cop: :snicker:

08-17-2008, 08:46 PM
Hey, Daddy -

Joker there seems like he's worried. Either that, or he doesn't know when reality is staring him in the face.

08-18-2008, 07:46 AM
Nobody at CPD presently was involved, but it did happen - they killed the kid and covered it up. We're much more professional than in '77, but it still was a big secret for a long time. Klein needs to just own up to it and let us move on.

08-18-2008, 12:20 PM
He was not even here then.

08-18-2008, 01:31 PM
No shizzle, goofy! that's not the issue - he KNOWS it happened, but keeps the cover up alive - Geeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!! Nobody said he did it!! :cop:

08-18-2008, 03:47 PM
He was probably trying to escape, yea thats what it was!!!!

08-18-2008, 04:12 PM
Wasn't employed at that time. Just hate to see someone bashing good cops.

08-18-2008, 08:35 PM
Apparently, they have a cop who told all. They also have witnesses who saw the beating. The cop says the reports were lies. Not good.

FadedBlue
08-19-2008, 03:47 PM
Vito...here's a little advice...what you are doing in purporting to be a SAO witness may be illegal and may actually put you in someone's crosshairs. Think about it! I'm sure it wouldn't take much effort to identify you ( subpoena ), then the squirming will really begin !

08-19-2008, 04:11 PM
BREAKING NEWS. Dirt bag kid that kills police officer, with stolen truck, killed while attempting to escape. End of story.

08-24-2008, 10:47 PM
Hey vito...mod finally shut you down huh? Survey says you been banned! Bye Bye IDIOT

09-22-2008, 02:11 PM
They are all going down, and so is the City. :devil:

09-24-2008, 08:44 AM
This case resurfaces every few years and has yet to contain any credible evidence in the suit.

09-26-2008, 12:48 AM
They are all going down, and so is the City. :devil:

Hey, "Vito" the investigator. You are so lame you served your month long (couldn't figure out another way to access or use another computer) ban and now get loose on this site again. You are an idiot and no one is "going down" except you when the mod bans your dumbazz again. I wish mod wouldn't though because we find you and your stupid accusations hilarious.

11-17-2008, 12:04 AM
This case is going to go bad against the City and the individuals involved. My source tells me that the evidence is overwheming, and that the Feds in D.C. are now considering a Civil Rights investigation, now that Obama is elected. Too bad, but true. :cop:

11-17-2008, 02:04 AM
Whatever, he was a white male sorry no Civil rights and Obama does not care because he cannot pay taxes anymore. That is how moronic you sound by the way, this board is your only sad outlet because everyone else has moved on.

11-18-2008, 02:30 PM
Check out the case of United States v. Veale, 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals. Basically, what it says is that ALL of these guys are subject to federal criminal prosecution for lying about what really happened, especially if they start lying in the depos that will follow shortly in this civil case. Come on, let's be honest, they killed the kid in a rage over the death of Mahony. Was it premediated murder? Don't know yet. Was it still murder? Uh, yeah (committed in the commission of felonies). When you kill somebody, that is the ultimate "liberty" deprivation, and that boys and girls, is a federal civil rights violation.

My advice would be to start cooperating now, while you still have a chance to cut a "deal" with the Feds. You are going to go "down".

11-19-2008, 03:53 PM
If you want to read about what's going on in this case, go to the public record at the U.S. District Court and find out. The Case No. is 8:08-cv-599-T-30TBM. That's the civil case. The federal criminal investigation is pending review by the Civil Rights Section of the DOJ in Washington. A word to the wise: If anybody knows anything, now's the time to get on board. That's why Ed Garner didd the right thing and came forward NOW. The train is leaving the station. :cop:

11-19-2008, 08:31 PM
who gives a crap none of those officers are here any more go to some board where someone cares. Those guys are so old now they do not use the world wide web. Unfortunately you do.

11-20-2008, 12:21 AM
I have lots of info. How much is the finders fee??

11-20-2008, 12:55 AM
Do you pay taxes to the City? If so, it's your money that's being spent, and will be spent for years to come. :evil:

11-20-2008, 06:28 PM
An FDLE Agent is on record saying that the City and the SAO "whitewashed" this case in order to protect these cops from prosecution. Evidently, a tape exists with this "bomb" :snicker: of a statement. Stay tuned.

11-20-2008, 11:49 PM
Who cares, :mrgreen:

11-21-2008, 12:03 AM
You do. :devil:

11-21-2008, 12:55 PM
I was there, and I don't care.

11-21-2008, 07:19 PM
Right. When they come for you, don't cry to your momma.

11-21-2008, 08:51 PM
I dirt bag down, many more to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The job never ends.

11-21-2008, 09:43 PM
Yo, yo, yo, Vito, you come on here and raise hell between bans by the mod...this just in, idiot...since you seem to think you know so much about this so called case have ya ever stopped and thunk that maybe the attorneys for the city are writing up subpoenas for your identity and I.P.??? I hope for your sake and the families involved, that you are not involved in any of the proceedings IF in fact this case does resurface. You will be exposed for all of your juvenile rantings and threats in a civil court of law. You are either some nut that escapes from a mental home now and then and has been dwelling on this for 30 yrs. or some mentally challenged moron that has some kind of stake in this case. If the latter is true, god help you because you certainly havn't helped yourself or "your case" against our dept and/or city. You want us here at CPD to worry? Maybe you should, for the mod is giving you just enough rope to hang yourself. Chew on that for awhile, nutjob.

11-22-2008, 12:05 AM
I've worked at CPD for many years and have some knowledge of the incident this lunatic keeps referring to. True, there are almost no officers remaining here at CPD that were here at that time. I can think of, maybe two. No involvement. It is sad that someone would get on this site and accuse all of the current, fine LEO's of having some kind of involvement; whoever it is, is a sick piece of work. If one looks at the original "Vito the Investigator" thread and now this thread, there is a common theme of threats to the Dept. and City but, more interestingly the poster also refers to case law which would lend to an argument that this person is more educated in many ways then he or she comes off. If you examine the threads closely, this person is talking to themself and also tries to portray there is some kind of rally to the cause by other "witnesses" posting when it's the same lunatic talking to themself over and over.

Having said that, I have googled some of the more recent articles pertaining to this incident and found a few of the names involved to be very interesting. I imagine City Legal would also be very interested should something ever come of this, which is highly doubtful. I find it quite hilarious that this person would be dillusional enough to come onto this site and ask for witnesses to come forward and evidence be turned over. If this should ever make it to a courtroom, I have a feeling that the person behind these posts is going to be very embarrassed. So don't worry my brothers and sisters in blue. The city won't be losing a large sum of money, we will still be getting raises in the future and soon this lunatic will be exposed and embarrassed or just go away with his/her tail tucked between the legs. Just ignore the embicile and idle threats.

11-22-2008, 04:39 AM
R.H. we miss you.......

11-22-2008, 05:26 AM
Right. When they come for you, don't cry to your momma.

we have a long time icon thats on to you. RH is maticulous and does his homework. He is too dignified to identify you on this board. I would you loser. My only hope is he gets his meathooks around your neck or you get blown up and embarrassed in court. Your so called victim went headfirst thru the windshield (and died) of a early 70's pk up lacking in any of todays safety devices after he killed an officer FOR NO REASON. Go chase another ambulance you loser.

11-22-2008, 09:10 AM
I used to travel by ambulance, but now it's by helicopter. I'll leave ambulances to the CPD so their victims can be transported to the ER after being beaten to death. 'Like the FDLE in Tallahassee has said, "Whitewash", "whitewash", "whitewash". Keep talking boys. That threat to subpoena an IP address goes both ways, especially for the dude who claims he was "there" but doesn't "care." That would make you a fact witness, son. Don't ever issue a threat on a board like this that you can't back up. Investigation takes on many forms in this day of technology, and this Board is one of the ways. Have a nice day. Now, if anybody out there has the guts to start publishing their real names (highly improbable) then I'll do the same. Otherwise, shut up and watch from the sidelines. Better yet, do your job, live up to your oath and report what you know (Riigghht. . .)

P.S.: If you have any more real information (the "flew threw the windshield" crap is just that), then send it here:

Mark Kappelhoff
Chief, Criminal Section
U.S. Department of Justice
Civil Rights Division
950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20530

11-22-2008, 02:46 PM
Almost forgot, boys. Here is the phone number:

(202) 514-3204.

11-22-2008, 02:50 PM
Maybe someday you will get the hint of the hidden meaning of the majority of the posts here. NO ONE CARES THAT A SCUM BAG GOT WHAT HE DESERVED. Can you see ir now???????????????????????????

11-22-2008, 05:11 PM
I used to travel by ambulance, but now it's by helicopter. I'll leave ambulances to the CPD so their victims can be transported to the ER after being beaten to death. 'Like the FDLE in Tallahassee has said, "Whitewash", "whitewash", "whitewash". Keep talking boys. That threat to subpoena an IP address goes both ways, especially for the dude who claims he was "there" but doesn't "care." That would make you a fact witness, son. Don't ever issue a threat on a board like this that you can't back up. Investigation takes on many forms in this day of technology, and this Board is one of the ways. Have a nice day. Now, if anybody out there has the guts to start publishing their real names (highly improbable) then I'll do the same. Otherwise, shut up and watch from the sidelines. Better yet, do your job, live up to your oath and report what you know (Riigghht. . .)

P.S.: If you have any more real information (the "flew threw the windshield" crap is just that), then send it here:

Mark Kappelhoff
Chief, Criminal Section
Civil Rights Division
Washington, DC 20530

Geeeeez Vito speaking of guts, well what the hell is yur real name, DUMBAZZ?!? You get on a public web site asking for witnesses to step forward and evidence be turned in (that doesnt exist) whoopeee, sounds like a rock solid case to me!!! "yur honor i was able to ascertain this on leoaffairs.com" hahahhahahahhaha...I just loved the response on the vito investigator thread. Find the conch shell and coconut you screwball! As you can see we are all just shaking in our boots here. Most of us werew still in diapers, not even born or in school when this yur "victim" killed an officer and then himself trying to get away. TOO BAD!! You dont fly in chppers, you see black helicopters and ufo's and loch ness monsters, and obviously you are some pathetic hack ambulance chaser thats grasping and desperate. Tell this Kappelhoof dude to expect his phone to fly of the hook with people that have NOTHING, NADA, ZERRRRROOOOO to give because there is NOTHING except what you can create in your warped mind you HACK. As suggested I looked at all the past posts you were able to get by the mod and LMAO how you keep posting to yurself. Hey hack, PEHMS just called and wants you back AGAIN for a 72 hr. eval. Hopefully this time they will send you to that big mental home up north where you can drool, dream up more conspiricy theories and bounce around that ol rubber room. Sounds like yur frustration is getting the best of you, or yur mental illness BOY, hahahahahahahahahahaha.

11-22-2008, 06:05 PM
Talk about a bottom dweller this clown make john trevena appear more ethical if that could be done Oh speaking of whitewash you seem to enjoy that word, go do that to your shorts I think you messed yourself :roll:

11-22-2008, 06:43 PM
Gosh, Vito, I think you do not have many friends with sympathetic hearts reading your posts.

12-04-2008, 04:30 PM
I have lots of info. How much is the finders fee??

Hey 'tard (vito) why do you constantly post to yourself in this thread, the above just an example? You have lots of info and NO CASE. Can't wait for your next onslaught of hogwash after you get off of your latest ban. Quite ammusing.

12-13-2008, 05:36 PM

Mark Kappelhoff
Chief, Criminal Section
Civil Rights Division
Washington, DC 20530

This was one of the most bizaare posts that this board could be used as a tool to gather evidence etc . I spoke to one of our legal beagals and this subject came up. They know exactly who vito is (real name not vito). I didnt know his name but apparently used to be a good guy that got fired for involvement in a scandel and took a long hard fall. Ironically those joking about mental illness, well its no joke. He has no authority as a leo or attorney. He's now a serial "harrasser" There is no longer anyone employed here that would have any involvement in the incident, yet he is so dillusinal he feels compelled to get on this site and post all of his psycho-babble over 30 yrs later. Sad

01-08-2011, 12:07 PM
The Clearwater PD case did it. Thanks for the tip you put on the Manatee board 8)
http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=106962&start=15

Vito the Investigator :cop:
http://www.FloridaSupremeCourt.org/clerk/dispositions/2010/10/10-1594_ada.pdf

01-22-2011, 12:27 AM
So it was that idiot Delfuco...he was mentioned in the paper as being involved in this witch hunt a couple of years ago but I didn't know he had lost his mind and become this desperate to try to gather "evidence" on a site like this. After losing his job as a fed prosecutor he has nothing better to do. What a moron

02-19-2011, 02:43 PM
This was a long and odd read

02-22-2011, 07:39 PM

Odd isn't a strong enough word for the idiot that started it. :roll:

03-07-2011, 01:38 AM

Yup. Del Fuoco really went off the deep end. Trying to bully the city inot paying off the family (and himself of course) big time $$$ for a cop killer back in the 70's - WTF?

03-08-2011, 02:38 AM

Yup. Del Fuoco really went off the deep end. Trying to bully the city into paying off the family (and himself of course) big time $$$ for a cop killer back in the 70's - WTF?

Yeah boy, that Vito is a crafty one :roll:

03-11-2011, 01:18 AM
This is a bunch of B.S. Del fuco is no better then an ambulance chaser after reading the contention and demands. He out of his F'ing mind. His only "witness" is a former CPD leo that changed his account of the incident after being fired for being drunk on duty...good luck with that :roll:

03-12-2011, 12:57 AM
This is a bunch of B.S. Del fuco is no better then an ambulance chaser after reading the contention and demands. He out of his F'ing mind. His only "witness" is a former CPD leo that changed his account of the incident after being fired for being drunk on duty...good luck with that :roll:

What yr did this take place and was a CPD officer killed in the line of duty?

03-12-2011, 02:44 AM

What yr did this take place and was a CPD officer killed in the line of duty?

Police Officer Ronald James Mahony
Clearwater Police Department
Florida
End of Watch: Wednesday, July 13, 1977

Biographical Info
Tour of Duty: 10 months
Badge Number: 143

Incident Details
Cause of Death: Struck by vehicle
Date of Incident: Wednesday, July 13, 1977
Weapon Used: Automobile
Suspect Info: Killed in accident

Officer Mahony was killed when he was struck by a vehicle attempting to flee him during a traffic stop. He had stopped the vehicle and while talking to the driver the man suddenly attempted to flee in the truck. The truck overturned, killing Officer Mahony and the driver.

Officer Mahony had been with the agency for ten months.

03-18-2011, 01:05 AM
I have a long retired friend that was there that night and the fallen officer had pulled the suspect over for a minor traffic infraction. apparently he had warrants out of Georgia, panicked and slammed the fallen officer into a palm tree before ejecting himself thru the windshield after hitting another tree. The scumbag that started this thread is just a piece of crap.

04-05-2011, 04:52 AM
Legal guys were laughing their butts off tonight at dinner. Del koo koo as they like to refer to him was trying to bully CPD/City into paying 1 mill for a cop killer who got justice? Dude is whacked out and not even a practicing attorney in Fl. Just looking for a payday from the lives of 2 people who died. POS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Read below and more delusional crap coming from a disgaced US ATT. Jackass - Thankfully the VULTURE is gone looking for other ways to make ill gotten gains :mrgreen:

Last fall, John Niesen of Atlanta, Ga., Michael's brother and a retired private investigator, hired former federal prosecutor Jeffrey Del Fuoco to find some missing witnesses including former police officer Richard Walton who was at the accident scene and whose account contradicts the original reports that say Niesen was unconscious after the accident. Walton says he saw Niesen "largely uninjured" after the crash but in the photographs he saw later, Niesen had "significant wounds".

Del Fuoco, now in private law practice, said it wasn't too late to open an investigation and bring criminal charges in the case.

John Niesen and his mother, Mary Riley, say they've been battling falsified and manipulated reports they say have been perpetuated and restated over the past 29 years to cover up what they say was the murder of the teen by police, those reports being the original police report, the initial autopsy report and three reports prepared by the Pinellas County state attorney's office.

They say that every time they present new evidence and ask to have the case reopened, their efforts are stymied and it has again, probably for the last time.

Last July, when John Niesen approached Gov. Jeb Bush's office with new evidence and asked to have the case reopened, he says associate general counsel Victoria Brennan of the Governor's office told him that his problem was that he refused to accept the prior determinations and that there would be no new investigation, telling him that it just "ain't gonna happen" and that he could go "piss up a rope".

Del Fuoco had threatened to sue the the City of Clearwater for $100 million in a claim that that the police and city violated Michael Niesen's civil rights. As a result of that letter, after years of rejecting Niesen's requests, Clearwater Police Chief Sid Klein asked federal prosecutors to review the case and in particular, the allegations of police misconduct which have been raised.

John Niesen says it's not about money, it's about making "the wheels of justice turn". 3-07-07

04-05-2011, 04:58 AM
BTW he IS vito the investigator - wow, trying to obtain evidence from this site? Dude, look into the nearest looney bin, you money grubbing, delusinal SUCKA :devil:

07-03-2011, 08:49 PM
It's coming up on 34 years since we lost Ron. I know this moron was trying to use his death as a way to collect money but, fact of the matter, we lost one of our own that night. I didn't get to know Ron that well because he was still just a rookie but from all I was told he was a good kid and good officer. Rest in peace, young man.

Florida

Biographical Info

Incident Details

Officer Mahony was killed when he was struck by a vehicle attempting to flee him during a traffic stop. He had stopped the vehicle and while talking to the driver the man suddenly attempted to flee in the truck. The truck overturned, killing Officer Mahony and the driver.

Officer Mahony had been with the agency for ten months

07-14-2011, 01:27 AM
Florida

Biographical Info

Incident Details

Officer Mahony had been with the agency for ten months.Just a young Rookie