PDA

View Full Version : Paying for our gas

08-14-2008, 08:39 PM
Well, a useless CID detective doesnt have to pay for fuel but us hardworking people on the street are hit again in the wallet. I am getting fed up with this crap and I think that this decision is ludacris and alot of people are going to be mad. I cant wait to start driving laps around the city to WASTE FUEL!!!! FU$K EM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-15-2008, 03:40 PM
That's immature. I would think that through, before posting a childish posting such as that.
It actually is better than it could be. I read that if it goes below $3.00 they discontinue it all together. I don't think it is too bad and they gave you options. CID is not in the mix because IT IS PART OF THE CONTRACT!!!! The contract gives them that.

It is ok to rant against the administration but you have to be knowledgable when you do it and have something to say that means something.

08-26-2008, 05:18 PM
I think I hear the waaaambulance coming :P

09-23-2008, 09:11 PM
In regards to CID, it is the first time th CID unit in TTPD is actually working and clearing cases. Actually they are top notch and very experienced. So stop crying Worton, you only lived a block out of the city. If you would stop F$$king around, answer your calls and stop getting other officers in trouble, maybe, just maybe, you might make CID. :twisted:
Or maybe NOT!!!!! :evil:

09-23-2008, 09:12 PM
In regards to CID, it is the first time th CID unit in TTPD is actually working and clearing cases. Actually they are top notch and very experienced. So stop crying Worton, you only lived a block out of the city. If you would stop F$$king around, answer your calls and stop getting other officers in trouble, maybe, just maybe, you might make CID. :twisted:
Or maybe NOT!!!!! :evil: