PDA

View Full Version : QUIET

08-14-2008, 03:02 AM
Sure is quiet on here tonight. I guess you Cabbage Cops are busy counting beans. :D

08-15-2008, 01:02 AM
Sure is quiet on here tonight. I guess you Cabbage Cops are busy counting beans. :D

Nah, we just have lots of stuff to do when we are at work and don't have computers in our cars so we can play on the message board while we hide in the bushes and nap.......... :) :D

08-15-2008, 02:29 AM
Yeah, i heard the brass is trying to crack down on you guys' computers at the stations, they must really be bored.

08-15-2008, 02:27 PM
Maybe they need to catch blonde on 75 screwing off constantly on the net! Either that or the constant vanishing from post for a hour to two hours without showing any leave taken off the ole time card. Enough is enough already. Hopefully it will bite them on the arse. :devil: :evil: :evil: :devil: :evil: :devil: :evil: :devil: :evil: :devil:

08-16-2008, 09:12 PM
It never fails! This site has been full of nonsense and gripping sense our agency was added to it! Its turned out to be just like working the job the truth gets told and everybody starts blaming folks for posting it the TRUTH. Quite is a great name for this thread its like it put a halt on this site. Its truth so stop worring about who posted it. You gripe about people being lazy or not doing what they are sopposed to do day in day out. So do something about it. Stop worring about the post here and stop the stealing of time. Just do your job plain simple!

08-17-2008, 05:10 PM
The dirty little secrets need to come out. The things going on hurt morale and job performance. The actions of a few affect the morale of all. It starts in Tally and works it's way to all the Officers on the ramp. Plus the wrongs going on on the ramps go unchecked or unknown. Those that know what is going on are scared to speak out for fear of retribution.

Use this site as a mountain top from which to sing out loudly the wrongs that are being commited. Fear no retribution for doing so, the only ones who should fear are those who have commited the wrongs, those that have negativley affected the morale of their fellow Officers. From the top to the bottom, all should fear the power held in these pages. It must be used responsibly and truthfully

08-18-2008, 02:16 AM
by Wackitboywackit on 08/15/08 10:27:16

Maybe they need to catch blonde on 75 screwing off constantly on the net! Either that or the constant vanishing from post for a hour to two hours without showing any leave taken off the ole time card. Enough is enough already. Hopefully it will bite them on the arse. Wackitboywackit

It never fails! This site has been full of nonsense and gripping sense our agency was added to it! Its turned out to be just like working the job the truth gets told and everybody starts blaming folks for posting it the TRUTH. Quite is a great name for this thread its like it put a halt on this site. Its truth so stop worring about who posted it. You gripe about people being lazy or not doing what they are sopposed to do day in day out. So do something about it. Stop worring about the post here and stop the stealing of time. Just do your job plain simple!

The only person that knows anything about her time sheet is her supervisor. This site is bullshait for people that don't have nads enough to address their problems (or percieved problems....) with the people they should address them with. When we officers start attacking each other instead of doing our own job we are backing up. If you have a problem with someone else you should take it up with them, or if you can prove wrongdoing on another officer's part you should take it up with the proper people instead of making broad unproven allegations against fellow officers. Otherwise you need to crawl back under your rock and suck the hind tit like the useless leech that you are.

08-18-2008, 04:39 AM
by Wackitboywackit on 08/15/08 10:27:16

Maybe they need to catch blonde on 75 screwing off constantly on the net! Either that or the constant vanishing from post for a hour to two hours without showing any leave taken off the ole time card. Enough is enough already. Hopefully it will bite them on the arse. Wackitboywackit

The only person that knows anything about her time sheet is her supervisor. This site is bullshait for people that don't have nads enough to address their problems (or percieved problems....) with the people they should address them with. When we officers start attacking each other instead of doing our own job we are backing up. If you have a problem with someone else you should take it up with them, or if you can prove wrongdoing on another officer's part you should take it up with the proper people instead of making broad unproven allegations against fellow officers. Otherwise you need to crawl back under your rock and suck the hind tit like the useless leech that you are.

Well aren't you a dreamer! This is one agency that you CANNOT confront issues because they always turn it against you, FACT! Its no attack so get your facts right. Hopefully all the brass reading all this will audit the going ons within our out fit and find all the lies that continue to be dealt on a everyday basis. If and when it ever happens make sure tommy stands as a man or woman which ever it is, and tells the truth as yes I did it and states yes I'm wrong. Thats the problem you'll probably put the blame on someonelse as has happened all too much. Go ahead throw all the stones as the names you call out. I don't throw the same childish stone you. Maybe blonde can throw one on ya!

08-18-2008, 09:13 AM
The chief in Tally needs to get off his a$$ and start coming to the field instead of taking orders from his Captains and just doing what they say. He is a big talker but that is about it. I think that the chief needs to stand up and tell us why some of the desicions made are based on his favortisim and not ability. :oops:

08-18-2008, 02:15 PM
Maybe blonde can throw one on ya!

From what I hear she "throws" it quite often on the "right" people.

08-18-2008, 09:33 PM
This site is such a bunch of bull. For people to write what ever they want and to trash whoever they feel like. I thought I worked with adults, but as this web site shows there is a bunch of people who make themselves feel better by writing a bunch of lies about everybody. Who ever has issues with me, have the balls to tell me to my face. I have a back bone unlike some people. The only thing I have thrown around is the shit that has been thrown at me. What comes around goes around and for the people who want to hurt other people and stab them in the back and write a bunch of lies, I hope you all get yours! It's also sad to know that if I ever need back up from my so called fellow officers that I know I'm pretty much on my own.

08-19-2008, 01:03 AM
backup???? you mean in case you have to chase a crate of oranges on the interstate????hahahahahaha!

08-19-2008, 01:25 AM
Blondie youve been on your own since your sugar daddys been out. Atleast thats the way you have portrade yourself. Stop narking on your fellow officers as you have done again here recently! Once a nark always a NARK! :devil: :devil:

M. M. get a life. I'm sure you think your in the big time now.

08-19-2008, 02:12 AM
Blondie youve been on your own since your sugar daddys been out. Atleast thats the way you have portrade yourself. Stop narking on your fellow officers as you have done again here recently! Once a nark always a NARK! :devil: :devil:

M. M. get a life. I'm sure you think your in the big time now.

WTF are you talking about??? :?

08-19-2008, 07:14 AM
What do I mean? We have a nark amongest us. Whatch what you do aroud her or she will B-line to the shift sgt! I thiught that was pretty simple. If ou want to take your chances go ahead. Most have figured her out and will no longer take the chance of being written up or fired. :evil: :devil:

08-19-2008, 10:42 PM
Sober up before you post stupid

08-20-2008, 01:18 AM
What do I mean? We have a nark amongest us. Whatch what you do aroud her or she will B-line to the shift sgt! I thiught that was pretty simple. If ou want to take your chances go ahead. Most have figured her out and will no longer take the chance of being written up or fired. :evil: :devil:

You need to stick to wacking off because you don't type worth shiat. And furthermore, the shiat that you do type makes about as much sense as chinese arithmatic....

08-20-2008, 12:29 PM
Yea and were all perfect type setters! Listen to what I'm saying and beleive it or not. Blondie will get someone fired upon the chance. Once a NARK always a Nark!!!!!!Trust is out the window. :devil: :devil:

08-20-2008, 05:00 PM
Yea and were all perfect type setters! Listen to what I'm saying and beleive it or not. Blondie will get someone fired upon the chance. Once a NARK always a Nark!!!!!!Trust is out the window. :devil: :devil:

I'd say you have some nark experience yourself...... I can recall one instance personally.

08-20-2008, 09:35 PM
You think you know me but everyone has it wrong. Good for me. When the truth is told names get slung and the names are completely wrong. See you folks read these actual anonomous post and think you have someone figured out. But your all wrong. Sling some salt and pepper on tommy,lol.

08-20-2008, 09:37 PM
You think you know me but everyone has it wrong. Good for me. When the truth is told names get slung and the names are completely wrong. See you folks read these actual anonomous post and think you have someone figured out. But your all wrong. Sling some salt and pepper on tommy,lol.

See Tommy that was me that posted that. So who is who and who is posting what on this site.

08-21-2008, 03:45 AM
Maybe blonde can throw one on ya!

From what I hear she "throws" it quite often on the "right" people.

anybody we know?

08-21-2008, 11:35 AM
If you are not doing anything wrong you have nothing to fear from a snitch. Most of the time a snitch is just trying to cover up their own actions.

08-21-2008, 12:10 PM
A snitch will make your life miserable along their journey thinking its going to be in their best interest to nark on ya. This kinda crapp makes people irrate. Make moral even worse than what is. Run the nark out is the thing to do. Turn it around and nark on her so she knows how it feels. :devil:

08-21-2008, 12:42 PM
A snitch will make your life miserable along their journey thinking its going to be in their best interest to nark on ya. This kinda crapp makes people irrate. Make moral even worse than what is. Run the nark out is the thing to do. Turn it around and nark on her so she knows how it feels. :devil:

Most of us have some shortcoming where our job is concerned. Most of us have some shortcoming in our personal lives. I am guilty of having both. I have learned this for sure in my life: If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear from a "nark". So what's up with you, Wackoff boy? Got something to hide? Other than your poor grip on the english language? Another thing I have learned is that usually when someone tries to focus attention on someone else, they are guilty of something themselves. I think you just have a phobia against women. Maybe she threatens you because she is a better man than you??? I'd say that you are a more negitive influence on morale than she is. Why don't you come up with some proof of what you say? Could it be because you can't?

08-21-2008, 12:57 PM
No need to prove anything here. Warnings only. Ask the shift they will spill the beans. None of then want to work with blondie because she can and will do nothing except pencil whip a activity sheet. Maybe someone calls for assistance but its raining so she drives by without stopping, to scared to get wet in the rain. Although a handgun begin involved and another causing a 22 with rescue, I guess this is just the types thats highered now. What a waste of a position. I call it failure to perform duties which could of jepordized the officer in need of assistance. People like this will get someone hurt. We don't need them.

08-21-2008, 01:08 PM
No need to prove anything here. Warnings only. Ask the shift they will spill the beans. None of then want to work with blondie because she can and will do nothing except pencil whip a activity sheet. Maybe someone calls for assistance but its raining so she drives by without stopping, to scared to get wet in the rain. Although a handgun begin involved and another causing a 22 with rescue, I guess this is just the types thats highered now. What a waste of a position. I call it failure to perform duties which could of jepordized the officer in need of assistance. People like this will get someone hurt. We don't need them.

Why don't you just wack it and go to bed..... Nobody gives a sheit about your trash.

08-21-2008, 02:30 PM
You guys are ridiculous, listening to some of your posts. How unprofessional. Now wonder you do not work for a REAL law enforcement agency. I guess AGRICULTURE does hire rejects.

08-21-2008, 06:58 PM
I have worked with the Officer in question and some of what has been said is true.

08-21-2008, 08:21 PM
I have worked with the Officer in question and some of what has been said is true.

That's funny, I have also worked with the Officer that I think is in question and I haven't seen anything but professional conduct. But then, when I work with her or any other Officer for that matter, I'm too busy doing my own job and cleaning up my own messes to worry about what someone else is doing. Maybe some of you should take notes....

08-21-2008, 08:45 PM
It is recognized that law enforcement personnel occupy a special place in American society. Therefore, it is understood that the Agency has the right to expect that a professional standard of conduct be adhered to by all law enforcement personnel regardless of rank or assignment. It is the policy of the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services to provide excellent service to all of its customers. Complaints against the Department or Department employees are taken seriously. Any complaints against the Department or Department employees shall be handled in an expeditious manner. There are a variety of methods available for an individual to file a complaint of employee misconduct. A complainant may contact the Office of Agricultural Law Enforcement’s main office at 1-800-342-5869, or speak with any AgLaw employee to report concerns. Complaints may also be filed electronically with the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services’ Office of Inspector General at http://www.doacs.state.fl.us/oig/.

If you have a legitiment complaint use this link. If you don't, do everyone a favor and shut the hell up with your bull$hit accusations. Have a nice life.....

08-21-2008, 09:07 PM
Let's try this again. So I can make a mistake. File a complaint. :)

Complaints may also be filed electronically with the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services’ Office of Inspector General at http://www.doacs.state.fl.us/oig/.

08-21-2008, 10:38 PM
Tommy, your a$$ is going in the produce bin where you may be worth something, because all you do is post stupid comments. :cop:

08-21-2008, 11:40 PM
[quote="Snitch Hunter":r0tgsl91]I have worked with the Officer in question and some of what has been said is true.

That's funny, I have also worked with the Officer that I think is in question and I haven't seen anything but professional conduct. But then, when I work with her or any other Officer for that matter, I'm too busy doing my own job and cleaning up my own messes to worry about what someone else is doing. Maybe some of you should take notes....[/quote:r0tgsl91]

Sounds as if Tommy has had the blinders "slung" on him.

08-22-2008, 03:31 AM
Whatever happened to the saying "don't throw stones if you live in a glass house?"
You all need to get a life or maybe you can graduate soon and leave the drama behind! :mrgreen:

08-22-2008, 03:36 AM
Hey tommy tom tom...are you bucking for a job with the IG's office, come back to your real one, I hear they could use a warm pulse at the window! Come on over to the big road and play with the big boys if you dare :devil: :snicker:

08-22-2008, 02:32 PM
Hey you guys leave Blondie alone, or better yet send her over here to 95 so we can have someone new. Anyhow back to them scans.................. :cop:

08-22-2008, 09:50 PM
Shes a backstabbing blondie dummy!! All you hear is she has no idea what to do and constantly ask how to handle the simplest of paperwork violations. You speak of her sugar daddy which I heard of and that she has no idea what to do since hes been out. Maybe blondie will find another job cleaning toilets. We dont need narks around! :!: And tommy your full of yourself get a life bro.

08-24-2008, 02:37 PM
Everything heard is that blondie needs to go. Cant keep her mouth shut to the brass! Amongest slinging it to get her way. see ya. I wonder what her hubby thinks.

08-24-2008, 04:04 PM
Everything heard is that blondie needs to go. Cant keep her mouth shut to the brass! Amongest slinging it to get her way. see ya. I wonder what her hubby thinks.

IF it were me I would want to know. Since you guys seem to know all the details why doesn't someone let her "hubby" know?

08-24-2008, 09:36 PM
Hey that is major jb's pet, he thinks she is all that and french fries. dont make him mad or it will be nasty

08-25-2008, 01:20 AM
Maybe someone should let her hubby know whats been going on. Orbit for a dirty mouth or maybe bleach.

08-25-2008, 06:22 PM
Hey the great major in Tallahasse is the one driving her promotion, he is the $hit

08-25-2008, 07:05 PM
Do any of you children that write on here care about the embarrassment you cause the rest of us by writing all these stupid comments? I think you all need to grow up!

08-26-2008, 02:35 AM
I might be wrong but I beleive that last post was posted from a state computor. Time Stamp 08/25/08 15:05.22 Maybe 9alpha?

08-27-2008, 05:51 PM
Hey Blondie Boyz...did anyone ever think it might be the boyz....they seem to be the only one's that are *****in..... are u boyz trying to cover for yourselves by making Blondie look bad? :shock: :mrgreen:

08-27-2008, 11:04 PM
you bunch a cowards talkin trash about a female??? yall must think your really somethin' huh?? all a yall should close ya mouths unless you got somethin' decent to say bout' somebody. big men on here messing with a woman.

08-28-2008, 12:29 AM
It takes two to tango. You all should not be so hard on her, she is not the only one at fault.Seems preacher man ain't the preacher he claims to be. This is the second on shift female that questions have risen over the conduct between himself and a female. Kind of makes you wonder?? Once, ok maybe that was a miss understanding, but twice? Better go ahead and split them up as was done with the last one. Then they can ride their horses off into the sunset together.

08-28-2008, 12:32 AM
Sugar daddy is back and with no SGT on I75 this weekend it should prove interesting. Lot's of "down" the road consults.

08-28-2008, 02:40 AM
This is about fellow officers begin fed up! Enough of this lovey dovey crap and acting as if you two are better than the rest. This kinda crap has went on for long enough. You two are the big embarasment to the dept with no one helping you out. If the apperence wasn't made you wouldn't give any reason for your co-workers to feel as they do, since they all rather work alone than with you. Its time blondie and the fake preacher man found another job.

08-28-2008, 03:27 AM
If there are problems, deal with them in person, not over this site.

08-28-2008, 04:49 AM
If there are problems, deal with them in person, not over this site.

Isn't that a great idea. This approach works with normal humans. Go head and confront them about the problems. Then you'll be called a liar and worse. There is no helping these two. Anything in the past has ALSWAYS been turned on others. Even to the point of placeing blame on officers that wasn't involved at all. Boy wasn't that a waste of your time to come up with that. And your probably posting from a work computor huh!

08-28-2008, 09:27 AM
Yeah it's really hard to confront the issue when the SGT is siding with the two causing the problem due to his own short comings and secrets he is trying to keep secret.

08-29-2008, 03:57 AM
Yeah it's really hard to confront the issue when the SGT is siding with the two causing the problem due to his own short comings and secrets he is trying to keep secret.

This will take the rest of the involved to carry on and confront supervision about the current problems. Sticking together if no satifaction is given then on to the next chain of command and so on. Enough is enough folks. Its time to take a stand against the knives that could and have tried to fry each one of us for no reason but thats just what they decided to do in a moment. These types are like a bad stick of dynomite, they will implode and take us all down with them. It dosen't matter that you did nothing wrong. Its already proven what side will be taken even though that side screwd the pooch already. If tally was going to do anything about it they should start an investigation on the miscommings of the two.

08-30-2008, 03:31 AM

Isn't it a fact. A small group gets to take off on a whim even though it takes overtime to cover. Now you ask for the same tiype of days off and its NO. The poouch is squealing and can't handle it. If male officers are held to the standards as policy states. Isn't it time the same were enforced on female officers.

I know what. Every male officer let your hair grow. Let it get long atleast touching the collar. If anything is said, we file with the feds, the heck with our bunch. :devil: :devil:

08-30-2008, 11:09 AM
Can we (male officers) wear make-up and earrings to? What about a die job? Painted finger nails?

08-30-2008, 12:49 PM
Growing the hair long is far enough for me. Lets do it. I know in my area exactly what your talking about. Although it depends on the female officer on how they are treated. I remember one being told they could only wear one earring per ear. I think she had a couple per ear. If the female officers don't wear hair up as per policy the supervision should deal with it. Were not running a hoochy mamma outlet are we. We have standards so put the hair up or cut it short I don't care. I as well as all male officers must be clean shaven with hair above the ears and collar. You chose the job so don't think your going to sit back and play like you don't know whats being said. There is more than one doing this so guys stop shaven and let it grow. :!:

08-30-2008, 07:57 PM
I just KNEW the mullet would make a comeback !

08-30-2008, 10:34 PM
Well if you have had enough with Supervision not doing their job and only enforcing policy on certain officers file a grievance. Put it in writing then they have to deal with it. If the Supervisor is not doing their job send a memo to the Lt. Col. via chain of command. Something may or may not happen but at least it is in writing. Paper trail always maintain a paper trail. :cop:

08-31-2008, 07:33 PM
Why is it that the actions of one has a fall out for all of us!!!! What if one of you slinging pecker heads messes up, do we stab you, no! We just chalk it up because we are a minority in a world full of testosterone! :devil:

Most of us have toleration for all of your idiots! Including the ones with the stripes more or few. Remember this....when we give you that blank stare...we really mean it! Besides who would you have to blame if we weren't around!

Oh don't forget most of us are on the top of the promotion list! :wink:
Luv ya :wink:

08-31-2008, 11:48 PM
Why is it that the actions of one has a fall out for all of us!!!! What if one of you slinging pecker heads messes up, do we stab you, no! We just chalk it up because we are a minority in a world full of testosterone! :devil:

Most of us have toleration for all of your idiots! Including the ones with the stripes more or few. Remember this....when we give you that blank stare...we really mean it! Besides who would you have to blame if we weren't around!

Promotion list is a joke. Of course you are because of one thing. Be glad oral put you on top :!: :devil:

09-01-2008, 02:41 AM

Promotion list is a joke. Of course you are because of one thing. Be glad oral put you on top :!: :devil:

Its about treating all officers the same. The select group does nothing speacial except brown nose constatnly. Hell all we have to do is the job. But when hoochie mamma keeps stirring the kettle blonde it continuely turns the pot blonde. Don't worry the complaint is coming so put the hair up per policy and stop acting like your working in a strip joint. What you do on your time is yours. What happens on the job is everyone involved which watch the circus go round. Your scared to do the job so yes problems will pop up with you.

09-01-2008, 09:48 PM
Hey you, hold it in your pants....if it wasn't for us, you wouldn't have any women in your life! Maybe Blondie is right....just because she has taken a shine to the Preacher Man what are you jealous? That is always the way! I still think you all are scared that a woman might carry the stripes on the interstate, like that would ever happen :oops: , you keep us where you want us, in the shack or pissed because we are not on our backs with you! MAN UP!!! :evil: if you have a man card left, most of you have had it pulled by the "wifey" at home!

A new administration is coming, the old guard is running from the chicken house because of stupid sh....t like this website.

Stop staring at our "utility belt's" and our "name tags" and get ready to take orders from us because believe me it is coming!!!!!! Blondie is going to lead the way, our savior!, along with a few "good men" that will clean this mess up! :mrgreen:

Keep it up you don't even know that you are giving her the tools to take all of you down, way down and out back to farms, wal mart and the S & S where you all belong!

I will await your response because I know you knuckle draggers, neanderthals, woman haters of america can't wait to start typing your "small" hearts out! :devil:

09-01-2008, 11:56 PM
I think she is right, you cavemen better get ready for the 21st century. All of you are a complete embarassment to the agency, this is such a juvenile and stupid rant. How can anybody take us seriously with this BS all over the place?

09-02-2008, 05:07 AM
I think she is right, you cavemen better get ready for the 21st century. All of you are a complete embarassment to the agency, this is such a juvenile and stupid rant. How can anybody take us seriously with this BS all over the place?

This is not against females as you put it. Its knowledge about one! Not all ONE! Take as you chose but she hides out from anything that could be placing herself in danger. Even if it means hanging out another officer to dry. Someone will get hurt its just when will it happen. Flaughting around the ramp acting like your 16 again just don't cut it. It places everyone else in the corner. Do your job or find another on where danger will not show its face. Enough crapp by you running the motor mouth fussing about this site as enabled everyone the fuel for the post. Maybe you should go look in the mirror!

09-02-2008, 03:37 PM
You know talk is so cheap. Everybody is running there mouth and fingers about what I'm doing and NOT doing. Talk about looking in the mirror, that is a good idea for alot of you. For all of you that are not on my shift, You can all kiss my ass. Most of you have no IDEA what you are talking about. Most of the things you have said on here about me, are what you all do, and then some. Nothing has been said about any of you because you all can get away with it . But thats ok. For who ever thinks that the Preacher man and myself or anyone else in this department for that matter have something going on, you are SICK! and should not be allowed to carry a gun. Maybe you all can move on and start wasting your time on something else. Because I don't care about the lies you want to keep writing about me and other females that work here. If you want to keep talking your trash go ahead. Like I said before WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND and you lying cowards will get yours.

09-03-2008, 01:53 AM
You know talk is so cheap. Everybody is running there mouth and fingers about what I'm doing and NOT doing. Talk about looking in the mirror, that is a good idea for alot of you. For all of you that are not on my shift, You can all kiss my ass. Most of you have no IDEA what you are talking about. Most of the things you have said on here about me, are what you all do, and then some. Nothing has been said about any of you because you all can get away with it . But thats ok. For who ever thinks that the Preacher man and myself or anyone else in this department for that matter have something going on, you are SICK! and should not be allowed to carry a gun. Maybe you all can move on and start wasting your time on something else. Because I don't care about the lies you want to keep writing about me and other females that work here. If you want to keep talking your trash go ahead. Like I said before WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND and you lying cowards will get yours.

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black. You see everyone thinks this thread is about all females, NOT! Respect yourself and others will respect you! You cannot nark on folks constantly and think your right. Your in the wrong all the time and thats just a fact. What needs to done is all the shifts be changed and mixed up. That way everyone would find your narking offensive also. Done here see ya :!:

09-03-2008, 01:59 AM
Blondie,
first of all, try not to worry about what all these idiots are saying. they are just a bunch of losers that are going nowhere (in their personal life as well as their careers). if they had any kind of life they would not be on this site all the time trying to trash you. at least you want to excel in your career, unlike these "roadguards" that could not be a police officer with any other agency. they are already maxed out by sitting in the window scanning bills. IF they were REAL MEN and had a problem with you, they should address it with you in person, not sit behind a computer screen like a coward. don't let them get you down. :D

09-03-2008, 03:22 AM
Okay...just for the record breaking up shifts because our children cannot get along or allowing someone else to experience the "narking" ability is just stupid. If you want someone gone do it the right way! Whaty are you people scared to confront the LT or even the Major about it? As hootchie said "MAN UP".

Don't get me wrong I think this site is funny and why people take it to heart is even more crazier than breaking up shifts. I think it is a site that everyone can come on and fuss without fear of reprisals, maybe if the moderator would become fair and stop locking and removing the posts, but hey that is another topic. :snicker:

In the meantime, laugh like it isn't killing you and smile!! :lol: they don't need to know it's killing you just keep people guessing. Blondie.....tough it out....more of us "minorities" have endured a ton more of what you are going through and we have lived to tell about it. You are not the first one and you won't be the last. :devil:

I hate this is happening to you....and it must not be the best, but have you gone to your LT or Major and told them what is going on? Or are you just a scared as your co workers that you may be found out? What are you hiding? If they think you are a nark....nark to the highest....or are you hiding in the closet? With all the people they say you are it must be a big closet. :evil:

09-04-2008, 09:38 AM
Bo peep, your a two faced POS, major Bryan is to busy kissing tush in tallahassee, TR is the Lt colonels boy and he will not overide bryan or Rutherford. If the Lt Colonel really knew what his brass were doing in the field and in being hidden from him in Tally he would launch a nuke on this place. Blondie you need to go to the top with this bs.

09-04-2008, 07:11 PM
POS TTT you need to get a clue!!!! If Blondie is so mistreated she needs to shut up crying and go to the big dogs not to the Fake Preacher man, talk about two faced, from what I heard he is going to do just what his boyz tell him to do because he is spineless!!!! :oops:

Or hey how about the narking stories from him, no one has ever brought that up on here, why does it have to be about her all the time!

Grow up maybe the SGT needs to hang out to dry, I don't think her co workers realize that they are have hung him and they are now removing the body.....however Blondie will just get more sympathy! The sh...t falls from the top not from the bottom, you guys are really idiots.! :devil:

09-05-2008, 03:07 AM
I'll bet alot of this is true. In the past alot of dismisable things have happened and covered up. You say to man up when you can't say anything without it back firing. The thin blue line turned black along time ago here. Serious offenses by certified officers go unscathed here. Whats worse is so many knowing it happens and how it gets handled with a slap on the hand. You can even be demoted for a serious offense and then wait just a little while and be within the promotional pool again. Like a problem child wont commit the same again. You can surf porn get the slap and keep your current job. This list goes on and on. Don't act as if this dosen't happen often here. The trutth is in and nobody needs to make a joke out of us. We have done it ourselves. Nothing different same ole same ole :!:

09-06-2008, 02:42 AM
Everyone lies its that some lie better than most. Some are such liars that they don't even recollect after telling the lie. We have many of this type. I have heard that two different ones are being blamed for the blondie incident. The only thing is I don't beleive the two in question would ever do such. One has been an outstanding officer for a long time and does his job and helps when asked. The other is also a upstanding officcer but have not been here long, hes a great guy with a wealth of knowledge about alot of things. If blondie is continuing with malfesants start the chain and go up it. Don't take a shoulder shrugg from one and stop just go to the next link in the chain and so on. Let them know of the situation and the hardship and toll its taking on the working conditions at your site. A [erson that is trying to ride behind the scope is something we don't need. We also don't need someone that is scared to contact people alone. We all get paid to do the job no ones any different. I don't care if your male or female. If you can't hack it leave. We don't need you because we don't hold your hand like a preschooler on their first day or 390 day.

09-07-2008, 03:33 AM
Air it out! We don't need anymore deadbeats round the job. Sounds like it needs a maintance job so not to deal with scary folks. :cop:

09-07-2008, 03:55 AM

I think your the one that needs the gun taken away. From whats been said you do nothing unless your hand is held. Fact or fiction? I think fact :!:

09-07-2008, 07:17 PM
Hey yay-slow or yay-hoe or how ever you pronuciate your screen name. Quit pickin on Blondie you P.O.S.

I am the GUARD the real ROAD GUARD, I keep your veggies safe and your animals scared............

09-10-2008, 12:59 AM
The dirty little secrets need to come out. The things going on hurt morale and job performance. The actions of a few affect the morale of all. It starts in Tally and works it's way to all the Officers on the ramp. Plus the wrongs going on on the ramps go unchecked or unknown. Those that know what is going on are scared to speak out for fear of retribution.

Use this site as a mountain top from which to sing out loudly the wrongs that are being commited. Fear no retribution for doing so, the only ones who should fear are those who have commited the wrongs, those that have negativley affected the morale of their fellow Officers. From the top to the bottom, all should fear the power held in these pages. It must be used responsibly and truthfully

Looks to be the truth has been told about atleast some of te deadbeats. Way to much story telling going on on the ramps. Keep it up! You get it back three fold.

09-10-2008, 02:26 AM
The string is a sad example of LEO's eating their own. If you lack the courage to stand behind your comments and personal attacks then you will also lack the courage to act at the moment of truth. I hope I never have to depend some of you to back me up. I guess thats why they give us high risk retirement! you never know when you will get it in the back from one of your own. I wonder what agency is standing in line to hire one of you studs? Hey Mod, are you asleep? :?:

MOD 486
09-10-2008, 11:34 AM
No Sad I'm not asleep. While I don't approve of the BS on this post nothing is in violation. I say if wrong doing is happening on the ramps then report it to admin. If your Sgt. is involved go to the LT, if he is involved go to Capt. etc, etc, etc. until you get to someone who will handle it. Sounds like I-75 has some major trust issues and this should be dealt with. If this is not dealt with by Admin it will only get worse. As far as the ranting and raving on this post as long as the posters do not violate the rules I have to let them continue to act and sound unprofessional.

ONCE AGAIN IF SOMEONE AT YOUR STATION IS NOT DOING THEIR JOB, MALE OR FEMALE, DEAL WITH THE PROBLEM AND SEND IT UP THE CHAIN OF COMMAND.

MOD 486

09-10-2008, 09:51 PM
Good job mod.
People making unsubstanciated claims against one of our own and you do nothing.

Not to mention the LACK of professionalism that abounds in this post.

Sexual harrasment....

Good job. Stand by your decision not to delete this thread. Let it shine to represent Ag Law to everyone on leo affairs

09-10-2008, 10:49 PM
No need to worry about what goes on here! Its in line with the rules of the site so it is fair. Most dislike it because you can't get this stuff of your chest on the job. Your the ones that more than likely constantly stab folks in the back because you can't face them but, run to a sgt when you don't get your way. If you don't like it find another site, since your wasting your time reading something that you dislike and can't do nothing about! why come here knowing what your going to read and then gripe about it? Heck its your decision to veiw it without anyone handcuffing you and forcing you to sit down type the web address in while holding your face forcefully into the screen with super glue holding your lids open!

09-11-2008, 03:02 AM
It isnt about what I want to read. It is about this board representing our agency and a mod that doesn't have the fortitude to act fairly.

Bigfoot post gets wiped clean in minutes, this one goes on for months, at the expense of our fellow officers.

I thought we were all on the same team here.

Guess not.

09-11-2008, 08:35 AM
Isn't " pride " the name of the group of prisoners who make all our stuff , like notebooks and things ?

I am the Guard...................

MOD 486
09-11-2008, 11:49 AM
Dear Great Mod we have,

Don't try to blame me for the unprofessionalism being posted on this site. I am not the cause of that, you and the rest of the posters are. As far as the Bigfoot post it was completely out of line and down right mean so I deleted it. If the officers and whoever else wants to make our agency look like a bunch of unprofessional, whining, officers and post such crap then I can't control it. What I can control is the rules of this site. If a post or poster violates the rule their post is deleted. If a post is completely out of line it is deleted. If the officers want everyone who reads this site to think AGLAW is an agency with a bunch of whiners, so be it. I know it is only a handful of people posting this crap. Most of our officers are the utmost professional and strive to keep our agency going the right way. You always have ungrateful folks who work for you. Folks who don't want to do their job or want to get by with as little as possible. Instead of coming on here and bashing them go to a supervisor. Make the supervisor do their job and deal with the issues. If they don't go over there head. Until we stand together we will not get any respect from the outside or our administration. We must unite and fight as one, not fight and bash each other.
Fight the PBA and make them accountable for thier actions. Make them do what we voted them in to do. If they don't vote them out and let's bring someone in who will fight for us.
We are the only ones who can change our situtation. Don't blame me for this BS. I am only a small minnow in this great big pond.

MOD 486

09-12-2008, 01:26 AM
You are right. It isnt your fault, you arent the one posting. HOWEVER
I still don't get what was so bad about the bigfoot post.
It wasn't nearly as bad as THIS thread is. Seems like you want to protect officer-on-the-list, but not blondie.
You said the bigfoot post was downright mean, this post isnt?

I understand your position, however maybe you need to look in the mirror and see if you are being biased.

09-12-2008, 06:52 PM
Enough? Maybe not, has it changed? Maybe not? If you have a problem doing your job then leave, if you hate it here then leave! That is all that needs to say...Blocking LEO Affairs from the computers on your station isn't going to stop the madness. Guess what people we have computers at home. Maybe Blondie likes the attention, you people are giving her just want she wants...pity...sorrow. :oops: :( Now the attention has is not on her performance but on the discussion. Get back to the job at hand, does she do the job..since the "man" has been back...she seems to be doing okay...maybe she needs someone to "push"her along to do her job...maybe on day 390 it is her lucky day.....what has happened nothing...same crap...different day...someone screws up and they still are here stronger than ever...take the focus off the pity and get back to the "job" or the lack there of.... :devil:

09-13-2008, 03:32 AM
As normal the dept has blocked this site instead of dealing with the issue of violating policy by visiting it while working. Its just a cover up for not dealing with useless narking employees. Nothing has changed with the issue at hand and from what I understand no one but one, yes just geuss, wants to work blonde. AG deal with your ever growing problems instead of throwing a handful of sand over them. I'm just waiting for for that dog to turn around and bite all the brass and croines right on the nose. It'll happen, then we can all sit back ans laugh. :devil:

09-14-2008, 12:26 AM
Could you please tell us where it says visiting this site at work violates policy?

I looked but could not find it. During orientation, the computer people said using the internet at work was ok but purchasing of goods and services were not allowed.

09-14-2008, 01:04 AM
Could you please tell us where it says visiting this site at work violates policy?

I looked but could not find it. During orientation, the computer people said using the internet at work was ok but purchasing of goods and services were not allowed.

Read you personel policies! Not your tomato book! I'll give you a qoute from it and then let you find and read it for yourself.

(Common sense dictates that employees NOT access the Internet to visit such sites as those relating to chat rooms, news groups, political groups, singles clubs/dating services, or for reasons of personal financial gain. Employees are NOT permitted to access, send, store, or display sensitive materials including but not limited to, gambling or other illegal activities, sexually explicit/pornographic materials, or materials that include profane, obscene, or inappropriate language, or racial, ethnic or content.

ANY EMPLOYEE FOUND TO HAVE PARTICIPATED IN ACTIVITIES NOT PERMITTED WILL BE SUBJECT TO SEVERE DISCIPLINARY ACTION UP TO AND INCLUDING DISMISSAL FOR A FIRST OFFENSE.)

This site falls within in a first offense dismissal even if only visiting it on a state computor while being on duty! Read your facts first! This is a policy that is very broad so the state don't have to work at it to fire you easily.

09-14-2008, 01:12 AM
As normal the dept has blocked this site instead of dealing with the issue of violating policy by visiting it while working.

They can't enforce the policy. they've been lurking here too.

09-14-2008, 02:22 AM
As normal the dept has blocked this site instead of dealing with the issue of violating policy by visiting it while working.

They can't enforce the policy. they've been lurking here too.

And a Florida Trooper can't write you for speeding, so goahead and speed! CAN'T isn't a word when it comes to enforcement of any policy, so you best read and learn.

09-14-2008, 04:49 PM
But when faced with a lawsuit that would force them to pull every computer in the department, to include their's, and punish equally all that have violated this policy in any way or form, to include themselves, they will back down real quick.

The only computers that they can filter are the ones that run through the servers in Tally, not all do. Some at the side stations have dsl through a private company, and only run through Tally when you log onto the VPN with your user ID and password. So no log into the VPN no filters. Use browsers such as Google Chrome, or Firefox and they have a private mode where none of the pages looked at on the internet will be available for prying eyes. Some stations still have dial up, if you cannot figure your way around it your just SOL. There is a way around everything all you have to do is look for it. As far as I am concerned this site could be considered job related, and as long as your supervisor has no problem with how much time you spend on it there is no violation of policy. The Aglaw part of the Department of Agriculture tries to enforce this policy harder than what it is written, and harder than the rest of the department of Agriculture. They are trying to control the one thing they do not want us to have to much of, knowledge. Knowledge that can be used against them, knowledge that can prove them wrong.

This is also the one outlet we have to let others know what is really going on, the others in Tally, our local brass tries to control all info to and from our brass in Tally.

Just get a cell phone you can surf the net on and you will be good to go.

09-14-2008, 10:42 PM
Hey loophole, you are the type of idiot who gets people in trouble, the staff in Tally did this to keep fools like you from getting fired for computer infractions. This board is and has been a complete disgrace to the agency. When the drivel that is mindlessly and maliciously droned out here and is supposed to be truth than we are all in deep$hit. Loophole, you are supposed to be a law enforcement officer that deals in fact, but you don't want to hear facts because they screw up your warped reality. Don't cry when bust your a$$.

09-15-2008, 12:34 AM
Hey loophole, you are the type of idiot who gets people in trouble, the staff in Tally did this to keep fools like you from getting fired for computer infractions. This board is and has been a complete disgrace to the agency. When the drivel that is mindlessly and maliciously droned out here and is supposed to be truth than we are all in deep$hit. Loophole, you are supposed to be a law enforcement officer that deals in fact, but you don't want to hear facts because they screw up your warped reality. Don't cry when bust your a$$.

Great post! 8)

People don't need an idiot to fling misleading false facts as loophole has done.

09-15-2008, 03:55 AM
And BLONDIE is still usless as tits on a boar hog. Sit and pencil whip that activity sheet while your co-workers work their bottoms off. Hmmm a birbie stopped buy and says you do jump when your sgt drives up. But sgts listen too that radio strapped to their side. so why try and kiss butt all of a sudden. Birdie says it of utmost fact! USELESS!

09-16-2008, 12:07 PM
What the hell are you talking about, I can still log on to this site from any of our puters here, it is not " blocked ".....

I am the Guard the Real Road Guard and I keep your veggies safe, critters too........................

09-17-2008, 01:31 AM
What the hell are you talking about, I can still log on to this site from any of our puters here, it is not " blocked ".....

I am the Guard the Real Road Guard and I keep your veggies safe, critters too........................

What the heck, throw you self under the bus so they know to check further on internet usage! Now thats a true road show gaurd! By the way, the blondie stuff back stabbing and all is better reading.

09-17-2008, 01:51 AM
He's not that stupid, just trying to get a post out of somebody. Since those threatening replies about computer usage, looks like everybody is scared.......................

Maybe they were using state computers?

09-17-2008, 02:39 AM
This site is also being viewed by clerical help. I was in the Fanning Springs office one day when i witnessed the lady that sat at the desk when you first enter the building on this website..... So the clerical staff needs to be monitored for their internet usage also.

09-17-2008, 06:59 PM
This site is also being viewed by clerical help. I was in the Fanning Springs office one day when i witnessed the lady that sat at the desk when you first enter the building on this website..... So the clerical staff needs to be monitored for their internet usage also.

That's just because the retired painter of pictures was not smart enough to use a computer, so it was her job to read and or print then tell the painter what was on here and about who.

09-17-2008, 09:29 PM

What the heck, throw you self under the bus so they know to check further on internet usage! Now thats a true road show gaurd! By the way, the blondie stuff back stabbing and all is better reading.

I don't give a coggins about them losers from Tally knowing I look at this site at work, I got me about a year fore I retire, what they gonna do make me work the window...........................

I am the Guard, the Real Road Guard............................................. .....

09-18-2008, 12:48 AM
I don't give a coggins about them losers from Tally knowing I look at this site at work, I got me about a year fore I retire, what they gonna do make me work the window...........................

I am the Guard, the Real Road Guard............................................. .....

Yea, maybe they will send you back to the interstate so you'll have to do some work.

09-18-2008, 01:49 AM

Sounds like your the coward that continuously rats to your sgt. I could see if one or two saying neagitives but hell its like its everyone says your useless! Maybe your the one that needs a weapon taken away since your well known for not doing anything law enforcement related! I hope and pray that none of our brothers or sisters get injured because of your relentless hold backs which prove you are the scared coward! :cop:

09-18-2008, 02:07 AM
Informant Guest wrote:

That's just because the retired painter of pictures was not smart enough to use a computer, so it was her job to read and or print then tell the painter what was on here and about who.

It was proven MANY MANY times over the years that she was the painters informant of what was going on at the stations - she would get her "gossip" from her hubby and brothers that are ag law officers......and she even had some her in the puzzle palace.....

09-18-2008, 11:11 PM
Informant Guest wrote:

It was proven MANY MANY times over the years that she was the painters informant of what was going on at the stations - she would get her "gossip" from her hubby and brothers that are ag law officers......and she even had some her in the puzzle palace.....

Everybody knows that. I used to feed her a bucnh of crap everytime I had to go to Fanning just because I knew she would go tell the Ol' pain-ter. Her hubby would go outside at Station 1 and call the Ol' pain-ter at home and tell him everything that was going on. The brothers seem like pretty good fellas that could care less and just want to get a paycheck.

09-29-2008, 03:51 AM
The one you speak of is a great gal in the now white springs office. If you need anything that she takes care of you get it or the problem is taken care of. As for blondie what a scared worthless excuse for a leo!

10-04-2008, 06:03 AM
You got that right. Blondie hides out so she has to do nothing. They say you can hang up backup from this one on night shift also. Its time to hit the road and find something that wont scare as bad at. Its nothing but crap!

10-05-2008, 06:42 PM
I think T.R.s secertary is very professional never have I called her with a issue that she did not hesitate to help me mostly with people first.

10-06-2008, 08:24 PM
You got that right. Blondie hides out so she has to do nothing. They say you can hang up backup from this one on night shift also. Its time to hit the road and find something that wont scare as bad at. Its nothing but crap!

When you say "They say you can hang up backup from this one on night shift also" it tells me that you don't work on the same shift with her so you don't know what you are talking about, but you just want to stir the pot. Typical candy a$$.

10-09-2008, 03:12 AM
Mudd! Folks get a life!

10-09-2008, 04:47 AM
Dagwood says to K-9 Green, your dog is smarter than you you DA$$

YOU SIR/MADAM ARE A COMPLETE AND TOTAL IDIOT, IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH GREEN, MAN UP AND TELL HIM TO HIS FACE YOU COWARD.

10-10-2008, 04:42 AM
ROYAL IDIOTS POSTING TRASH. MAN UP OR KEEP YOUR THOUGHTS WITHIN YOUR EARS BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR IT!

10-10-2008, 04:40 PM
Hey Greene, choke on the dog bone you got fed?

10-11-2008, 01:42 AM
Zelma says bend over and grab them toes, boy's............................................g et ready for another rammin and slammin

10-11-2008, 11:58 AM
Hey Greene, choke on the dog bone you got fed?
You must be jealous so you may want to choke on the dog bone! Loser! Useless! :devil: But I think his canine may bite ya messing with his grub! :evil:

MOD 486
10-11-2008, 10:22 PM
After receiving several complaints. This topic is now locked. Please lets try to be adults on here. I know everyone is upset about this or that but lets try to stay on course.
MOD 486