PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU CHIEF MCDANIEL & CITY COMISSION

08-13-2008, 11:56 PM
Thank You Chief McDaniel and City Comissioners:

Many thanks and congratulations to PCPD on the monumentous step plan we recently received. This was a long time in the making but as the saying goes...Good things come to those who wait. I hope this illustrates to us all that Chief McDaniel ALWAYS has and ALWAYS will have this departments best interests. He has continuously worked to get us what we deserved and seen it through to maturation. I really hope that this silences all the naysayers and critics. We are finally competitive and now no one has any real reason to complain. Best of all we did it without a union and without losing any positions

08-14-2008, 01:28 AM
Can somebody post or e-mail the information from the City Commission meeting? I’m stuck here in Cuba trying to figure it out.
Thanks,

E-mail: wardgm275@gmail.com

08-20-2008, 03:46 AM
I would also like to say thanks to both the Chief and the City Commission for the step plan resulting in a GREAT raise for most of us. We always post on LEO Affairs when we want to gripe and complain so I thinks its only fair to post something positive. The raise is wonderful and I won't even complain about working rotating shifts now. LOL. Be safe everyone.

08-27-2008, 09:18 PM
I agree a very big and special thanks to the chief and the city commission. We all greatly appreciate what was accomplished here and we will continue to serve the citizens of this city with pride. Thank you for caring and all your hard work