PDA

View Full Version : The Chief

08-12-2008, 11:30 PM
Lets list this mans inconsistincies in this topic. Also include decisons he's made or lack there of as well as how he has brought this agency from good to PRIMATE.....hahahah your an idiot Ralphie (for those of you who do not know, he said that in a speech he gave).

08-13-2008, 12:11 PM
Please feel free to add to the everchanging "negative" list from our so called LEADER ! We wanted CHANGE we got it!
1. Bathroom duty
2. Painting duty
3. Hanging pictures duty
4. No hiring of officers
5. No new cars
6. No shows on police shootings by him or his staff
7. Lets fight with female Sgts in front of 20 Sgts
8. No new crime fighting ideas
9. IACP and Miami Dade Chiefs Meetings ( who deos that sound like, always away doing outside stuff to better him not agency )

08-13-2008, 12:20 PM
Don't rip him too harshly, maybe he can be persuaded to seek the Miami-Dade School Police Chief's job?

08-13-2008, 02:27 PM
Great idea, they have many schools and buildings to clean. Lets presuade him to apply today !

08-13-2008, 03:46 PM
If he left and went to work for ANOTHER agency, that would make what, the 13th department he'd work for. Hello....RED FLAG RED FLAG........We need a cleansing starting at the top. No one respects who we have up there now, except or Gomer (my opinion), but although he doesn't say much and is kind of moody, he has something that seems to disappear when you get promoted to the second floor.....COMMON SENSE.....

08-13-2008, 03:54 PM
Please, I only want my six figure salary, go fishing, and hide. I want to make it clear, I DO NOT WANT TO WORK !
THNAK YOU !