PDA

View Full Version : Wrangler Jeans Finally Approved

08-12-2008, 06:54 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know before we get the official memo that they are going to allow officers to wear wrangler jeans now instead of those BDU's. It will be optional, not mandatory. Get with your LT's to order

08-12-2008, 11:08 PM
THERE'S A TIGER IN THESE TIGHT-FITTIN JEANS :!:

08-19-2008, 02:00 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know before we get the official memo that they are going to allow officers to wear wrangler jeans now instead of those BDU's. It will be optional, not mandatory. Get with your LT's to order

If this is a rumor, it's a good one. I hope it's true because I would wear them. I personally think Wranglers would look much better than the BDU's.

08-19-2008, 02:15 AM
What color? Blue or black?

08-19-2008, 02:20 AM
Blue. should be getting the official go ahead soon.

08-19-2008, 02:23 AM
just something else to make us look stupid, badges, cowboy hats, goatees, now jeans. STUPID!!!!

08-19-2008, 04:01 PM
Actually, we are already wearing them in at least 3 counties that I know in my area. Looks a lot better than the BDU's.

08-19-2008, 07:16 PM
EVERYONE ON MY SQUAD EXCEPT ONE GUY IS WEARING THEM. THEN AGAIN I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU MIAMI BOYS ARE DOING IT DOWN THERE

08-19-2008, 08:28 PM
EVERYONE ON MY SQUAD EXCEPT ONE GUY IS WEARING THEM. THEN AGAIN I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU MIAMI BOYS ARE DOING IT DOWN THERE
Your supervisors should be fired! What may seem cool to do now will only serve to ruin whats left of our professional image. Grow up, buy a map, buy a razor, and a calender. This is Florida in 2008, and we ARE law enforcement officers.

08-19-2008, 09:39 PM
Your supervisors should be fired! What may seem cool to do now will only serve to ruin whats left of our professional image. Grow up, buy a map, buy a razor, and a calender. This is Florida in 2008, and we ARE law enforcement officers.

Hookahey Tonto,

Who died and made you Chief? Didn't anybody ever tell you not to mess with cowboys? You must be a slow learner, because everybody knows how that always ends. No need to get your feathers bent. Yes, we are law enforcement officers....very unique law enforcement officers. Either join us, or go back to the reservation and hit the old peace pipe.

08-19-2008, 09:45 PM
where is the memo, policy that states that you can wear jeans. i haven't seen anything from tallahassee yet. So i guess you must just like to violate policy.

08-19-2008, 09:50 PM
Tonto My Brother,

Once our tribe was many as the sand by the great water. Then the white man wearing big hat and blue jeans come. Now they are many and we are few. War is not the way my son. We must make treaty!

Osceola

08-19-2008, 09:53 PM

First off, Calm down little guy. Second off, you obviously know little about Southern Law Enforcement Heritage. Read a little bit, educate yourself, and get back with me when you are not a complete moron. Also, despite that section of Florida that includes Miami (which i wish would float away), FL is still a southern state. I think you might do better working for NYPD or something. You could probably wear leather gloves cut off at the knuckles. I am sick of FWC hiring all these Yankee idiots. You know the ones I am talking about. They constantly make traffic stops and write lots of UBC's but can't sit in the woods for more than 2 minutes because the mosquitoes like their Yankee blood so much. Please leave the agency, you embarass us.

08-19-2008, 10:21 PM

First off, Calm down little guy. Second off, you obviously know little about Southern Law Enforcement Heritage. Read a little bit, educate yourself, and get back with me when you are not a complete moron. Also, despite that section of Florida that includes Miami (which i wish would float away), FL is still a southern state. I think you might do better working for NYPD or something. You could probably wear leather gloves cut off at the knuckles. I am sick of FWC hiring all these Yankee idiots. You know the ones I am talking about. They constantly make traffic stops and write lots of UBC's but can't sit in the woods for more than 2 minutes because the mosquitoes like their Yankee blood so much. Please leave the agency, you embarass us.

A redneck telling someone he believes is a yankee to read. Now thats funny. It is true that some of our officers choose not to sit in the woods for hours on end doing pretty much nothing. What else is funny is thinking that wearing bluejeans is somehow a southern thing. Most people grow out of the "I wanna be a cowboy" stage by about 9 years old.

08-19-2008, 10:32 PM
Can we assign all of the FWC Yankee Officers to Dade or Broward. They are ruining our image.

08-20-2008, 12:54 AM
WHERE IS THE MEMO OR POLICY ALLOWING IT. IF THERE IS NOT ONE YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF GO 26.

rickjames
08-20-2008, 01:19 AM
Stop shouting, your scaring me!

08-20-2008, 01:32 AM
WHERE IS THE MEMO OR POLICY ALLOWING IT. IF THERE IS NOT ONE YOU ARE IN VIOLATION OF GO 26.

You must be another pretty boy boat driver. Take your GO Book and next time your are 100 miles offshore draining the state budget, throw it overboard and throw your hair gel over too while your at it.

08-25-2008, 04:03 AM
Is this a joke? Why Wrangler? Why can't I rock a sweet pair of Lucky Jeans? :|

08-25-2008, 12:41 PM
Why don't you spend time reading your GO's instead of chatting here, then you would know for yourself that there is nothing about jeans being approved. Like most every other blog on this site it is full of lies, disinformation, and not productive.

08-26-2008, 01:44 AM
Can we assign all of the FWC Yankee Officers to Dade or Broward. They are ruining our image.
Damn Yankees!

08-26-2008, 02:03 AM
Why don't you spend time reading your GO's instead of chatting here, then you would know for yourself that there is nothing about jeans being approved. Like most every other blog on this site it is full of lies, disinformation, and not productive.

Thank God!
Ya I agree this site is a joke because of all the crazy postings.

08-26-2008, 02:40 PM

Thank God!

WHERE IS THE POLICY OR GO CHANGE THAT ALLOWS THE WEARING OF JEANS? I KNOW I HAVENT APPROVED ANYONE IN THIS AGENCY TO WEAR JEANS.

COMMAND STAFF

08-26-2008, 05:21 PM
Don't forget about the stiff crease that is required down the front and back sides. And, most important that you shall have a round ring showing through the back pocket of the wranglers! Spitoons are next to be issued for your dashboards of the patrol trucks.

08-27-2008, 01:46 AM

Thank God!

WHERE IS THE POLICY OR GO CHANGE THAT ALLOWS THE WEARING OF JEANS? I KNOW I HAVENT APPROVED ANYONE IN THIS AGENCY TO WEAR JEANS.

COMMAND STAFF

its a joke man....