PDA

View Full Version : New Journal Blog

08-10-2008, 05:40 PM
Reply to #46 Seen it: I was a deputy for vcso for years. I did not lie, cheat or steal, therefore when I spoke the truth I was black balled and removed. Just look at drunk Deputy Henshaw, drunk Deputy Mathis. I will not even get into the Crane issue. The truth is if the powers like you you are safe. If you are an outsider you will be removed. When I left I kept my honor intact. I refused to play the games that are the norm in that area. I have since relocated and continued my law enforcement career with a sheriff's office that is honored to have me. Ive been there and seen it also. I love the job but hated the politics. when a person dedicates themselves to law enforcement and puts on the gear knowing they might not come home to their family it's shameful to get stabbed by their own. Not only do you have to watch the criminals but your back from your own.

08-11-2008, 06:04 PM
A lot of truth in that.

08-13-2008, 12:12 PM
I have never seen a place that is so focused on creating failures out of their employees.

08-13-2008, 04:42 PM
They want to create failures because the mindset is that it makes them look better. Better to make Lieutenant or Captain. Just poor leadership.

09-01-2008, 12:56 AM
Is this what happened to Sgt Westfall...as a previous post said....an organization that wanted to make a failure out of somebody?