PDA

View Full Version : THE TRUSTED AT THE LAUDERHILL PD

08-10-2008, 11:30 AM
I'm one of the newer guys around here and am curious about something. Please know that I am not trying to start trouble with this question.

Over the last year, I have been told who to stay far from and who can't be trusted. Well, who can be trusted around here and who are good officers to go to with questions or if I get myself into a jam? Please dont use this as a bashing post.

08-10-2008, 02:40 PM
Well son, that is actually a tough question but here it goes. As you go through your career, you are going to develope a type of " law eforcement sixth sense" if you will. With this sixth sense you will learn when a suspect is lying or about to fight or flight.

This sixth sense also helps you a little with sensing someone's moral character. Some officers will send out a vibe which will closely resemble that of the scum you deal with on a daily basis. Those are the ones you can't trust.

The more interaction you have with 13Ps, the more you will understand who you can't trust in the PD. I will throw an easy one out there for you to help better understand. I throw this name out there not to bash but to help you in your quest.

This officer is as nice as can be to your face but will turn around and either bad mouth you or use whatever information she got from you to hem you up, get something taken from you or make you look bad for whatever selfish reason she has at the time.

This officer has been here almost as long as I have and i have been able to observe her work ethic for a while. She throws stones in a glass house. She is personal frends with her sergeant which was a calculated move on her part because it helps her avoid work and helps her fulfill her mission of back stabbing other officers.

Her sergeant is no different. They are like a binary unit of hippocrytes. They are good at taking credit for other peoples work and exagerating what little work they do to get recognized. Sounds scary huh? Just stay out of COP and you will avoid this great example of an officer you can't trust.

To sum it up for you, just avoid putting too much trust in another officer until you get to know them. An officer's work ethic reflects theyre personality. If someone has poor work ethic, lies or exaggerates then avoid them. Good luck hope I helped.

08-10-2008, 11:40 PM
I guess I'll be the first to go. The names that i'm about to mention were chosen because each one of them has helped other cops during some kind of crisis. These cops were chosen due to their knowledge and experience of policework, laws and LHPD Policies, not because of their personalities or character. Some of these cops can be ****heads at times but they are the ones that you would want in your corner. Trust me!

R. Parmelee
A. WIllson
M. Butkus
D. King
M. Santiago
J. Pulitano
R.Epstein
P. Weaver
W. Gordon
M. Gordon
L. O'Brien
P. Skumnich

Most of these cops are sgts or above or are in a specilaty unit. This is for good reason. One used to be a sgt but was demoted for looking out for officers. He did what a "Real" sgt would do and fell victim to Lauderhills ways. I recommend picking the brains of the officers on this list and follow them around. If and when you get into something sticky, make sure you have the phone # to at least one of these above listed cops. I wouldn't be bothering the ones that are lieutenants or the one thats currently in IA, but there are others that are in a position to help you regardless of the topic.

Theres a lot of knowledge and experience floating around. You just have to know how and where to find it. I just pointed out a few. Good luck my fellow Lauderhill brothers and sisters.

08-11-2008, 02:06 PM
only 12 out of about 120. 10%, kind of a low percentage of who can be trusted. There must be more.

08-11-2008, 03:56 PM
Theres definately more. These are just the guys that I can vouch for.

08-11-2008, 04:05 PM
Theres definately more. These are just the guys that I can vouch for.

As my name was on this list, I would like to know who you are and if I can vouch for you!!!

If you are putting names on the chalkboard, I dont think I can!!

08-11-2008, 09:06 PM
Dont forget
Floyd (Bigwood)
Cortes
Lacy
Hennessey
Pubien
McFarland
Celetti
Cochran
Rhames
Johnson
Payne
Carswell

All these people are great sources of information and have all shown they can be trusted to look out for you if you need help with anything. They wont stab you in the back or turn you in for anything. I would sugguest you use them as they will use you.

08-12-2008, 03:35 AM
Dont forget
Floyd (Bigwood)
Cortes
Lacy
Hennessey
Pubien
McFarland
Celetti
Cochran
Rhames
Johnson
Payne
Carswell

All these people are great sources of information and have all shown they can be trusted to look out for you if you need help with anything. They wont stab you in the back or turn you in for anything. I would sugguest you use them as they will use you.

UMMMMMMM......ALL I GOT IS A BIG LOL

08-12-2008, 03:08 PM
Dont forget
Floyd (Bigwood)
Cortes
Lacy
Hennessey
Pubien
McFarland
Celetti
Cochran
Rhames
Johnson
Payne
Carswell

UMMMMMMM......ALL I GOT IS A BIG LOL

Johnson and Kami have no business being on that list of uselessness. I just hope that the person posting this nonsense forgot to put a funny face next to the post becaue he/she cant be serious about any of these people.

Skipping Kami, i'l stary with the the first patrol officer that hides all night and has made 3 arrests in 3 years. the first newly promoted sgt has no clue what its like being a cop. For goodness sakes, he recently told his officers not to enforce laws in nonames which resulted with his officers getting laughed at by drug dealers. thankfully, a real sgt the following night fixed that issue. The next newly promoted sgt watched a police officer almost get beaten to death without ever helping. He stood over the officer while the bad guy tried removing the officers gun from his holster. A third officer arrived and assisted the officer who later got promoted then demoted. Now this guys a sgt. He already micromanages and cant stay off of the radio. He even tells his patrol officers the response code for calls over main channel. He makes us sounds like complete jokes over the radio. The next officer who made her way into COP just got officer of the year for doing her job. Awesome job Lauderhill. Why not give this award to one of your hard wotking patrol cops that go above and beyond every day. Nah, lets give it to an officer who gets her hair and nails did on the clock and gets this amazing award for setting up association meetings. WOW. The next one i really dont have much to talk crap about. never had a problem with her. She actually is a hard worker. Add her to the list of people that shouldnt be crap talked about. The next detective. Just ask his fellow detectives or pull some of the great work that he did trying to get cops arrested. Its all public record. All i gotta say. The next two are assistant chiefs. We'll see how things come in the future. Lets see if they can repair this ripped apart PD. Good luck to both of you. The next female shouldnt be on this list. She works very hard and will progress to upper management one day. The next guy made traffic after one year on the road. He has proven his loyality to IA by assisting with getting shawn put on admin leave. Dont believe me? Be one of the many that will be pulling the IA file (public record). And the last one. Sweet heart but she has absolutely no business being a police sgt or even an officer for that matter. I only say this because I once worked under her and had to take oders from her. Some of which almost led to my death. Shes a mess and this is why shes been hidden from the rest of us. No complaints there.

These are just some of my opinions that i have the right to post.

08-12-2008, 05:35 PM
You sure have alot to say. I think there is nothing wrong with ANY of the names on this list anybody who says different is a fool.

08-13-2008, 03:44 PM
I think Kami should be at the top of the list. She is great and is always willing to lend you a hand :oops:

08-15-2008, 02:59 AM
A hand job :evil: :devil:

09-20-2008, 01:04 AM
I'm one of the newer guys around here and am curious about something. Please know that I am not trying to start trouble with this question.

Over the last year, I have been told who to stay far from and who can't be trusted. Well, who can be trusted around here and who are good officers to go to with questions or if I get myself into a jam? Please dont use this as a bashing post.YOU CAN TRUST OFFICER GRIFFITH WITH YOUR LIFE JUST DON'T BRING HIM AROUND YOUR WIFE!!! :devil: :devil: ESPESIALLY IF SHES A DELTA UNIT!!!

09-20-2008, 02:05 AM
Lump him into the same group as the traffic unit for screwing you over. You know he never even let the whole Chad thing bother him. Screwing another cops wife all in the same agency. What the hell is this line of work commin too!?!?!

09-25-2008, 12:11 PM
Perhaps you need not comment on something you nothing about. I would appreciate it if you leave me and my personal bussiness off of this website.

09-25-2008, 05:02 PM
I love how these people feel they need to get on here and defend themselves over what we all know is silly $hit. Thanks again for lowering yourself to answer these idiots. I am sure they appreciate the extra play !!

Word to the wise. Dont respond and keep your dignity. It all dies out in a few days anyway..