PDA

View Full Version : MIAMIGARDENS

08-09-2008, 03:09 PM
Besides being a getto of sorts..Can someone give me the low down on Miami-Gardens...I left a small city in Miami to go to BSO..but BSO is all smoke and mirrors and they do not want you to do police work.They just want you to be a PSA.
I can't take it..Im applying to MiamiGarden because the process is fast..I have alot of friends and love for Miami-Dade PD but the hiring process sucks!!

08-09-2008, 04:04 PM
You are correct. The place is a total shithole. There is not one nice area in the entire city. Most of the officers that they suckered, I mean hired from up north have resigned or have been fired. They average two homicides a month. But since you are looking for "big money" and glory, you'll fit right in with the rest of the fanupras. Good luck.

08-09-2008, 09:53 PM
You are correct. The place is a total shithole. There is not one nice area in the entire city. Most of the officers that they suckered, I mean hired from up north have resigned or have been fired. They average two homicides a month. But since you are looking for "big money" and glory, you'll fit right in with the rest of the fanupras. Good luck.

Learn what youre talking about before you open your mouth. SOME officers have left, as I am sure has happened at your agency also. What do you have against MGPD anyway?

08-09-2008, 10:53 PM

Learn what youre talking about before you open your mouth. SOME officers have left, as I am sure has happened at your agency also. What do you have against MGPD anyway?

I don’t know about some, perhaps many of you, but I have the utmost admiration for the officers working at Miami Gardens PD! Many of them, from Chief Boyd on down, are former MDPD colleagues. They chose to continue their career in policing at MGPD and that is commendable. They ought to have our unwavering support for what they are doing. Unless you have worked the challenging streets of North Miami-Dade County, do not deride them.

08-10-2008, 05:56 PM

Learn what youre talking about before you open your mouth. SOME officers have left, as I am sure has happened at your agency also. What do you have against MGPD anyway?Look at where you work, nuff said!

08-10-2008, 06:23 PM
Look at where you work, nuff said!

You just proved that you're an idiot. "Look at where you work"? What is that supposed to mean anyway? I work for a police department. Whats you're point? Are you trying to say that MDPD is god's gift to the law enforcement officer? Grow up. Maybe you should show a little respect and support for your brother LEOs instead of pounding on your chest. The agency you work for, whether its MGPD, MDPD or somewhere else, doesnt make you a better cop. You must be a rook or a wannabe if you really think youre better because you work for a bigger agency.

08-10-2008, 06:27 PM
I don’t know about some, perhaps many of you, but I have the utmost admiration for the officers working at Miami Gardens PD! Many of them, from Chief Boyd on down, are former MDPD colleagues. They chose to continue their career in policing at MGPD and that is commendable. They ought to have our unwavering support for what they are doing. Unless you have worked the challenging streets of North Miami-Dade County, do not deride them.

Well said, brother. We all need to stick together. Stay safe.

08-11-2008, 09:29 PM
You can't polish a turd, the place is and always will be a dump. The welfare recipients, I mean the residents are proud of that fact, too.

08-11-2008, 10:56 PM
I was pulled over on the 826 by a miami gardens pd SGT. for creeping past him at 65. This SGT. lied to my face even after seeing that I was a PO, saying that I BLEW past him! What a joke! If he is a SGT. doing this kinda of crap, can you imagine what his squad must do! This guy gave me an attitude and told me that I should be argueing with him!

I hope this SGT grows up and give other PO's the respect we deserve..............He must be in training for the FHP.

08-11-2008, 11:55 PM
I was pulled over on the 826 by a miami gardens pd SGT. for creeping past him at 65. This SGT. lied to my face even after seeing that I was a PO, saying that I BLEW past him! What a joke! If he is a SGT. doing this kinda of crap, can you imagine what his squad must do! This guy gave me an attitude and told me that I should be argueing with him!

I hope this SGT grows up and give other PO's the respect we deserve..............He must be in training for the FHP.

As if he should e doing that!! The nerve of him, he is probably the MGPD that flies past me on the Turnpike in Broward going northbound around 2am a couple of nights a week. I have paced him at over 90mph

08-12-2008, 07:38 AM
You can't polish a turd, the place is and always will be a dump. The welfare recipients, I mean the residents are proud of that fact, too.

Im not trying to polish a turd, there is no arguing with the crime rate in Miami Gardens because it sucks; however, the cops that work there arnt any better or worse for working in Miami Gardens. What gets me all PO'ed is that some people seem to think they're 'better' than other cops simply because of who their employer is. To me if someone starts saying that sort of garbage they must be insecure and have a need to prove something. Let me say that if youre a cop, you have no need to prove anything to me because you are a member of my family.

As far as the sergeant that gave you a hard time goes...Thats a shame. I for one dont hastle other LEOs. That being said...Dont judge a book by its cover because that type of cop exsits in every agency.

I just dont appreciate someone essentially telling me that he's better because he works for MDPD. I also dont like being labeled as a cop that hastles or tickets other LEOs simply because I work with someone else who does. I can assure you that if I pull you over and find out your a LEO, you will be on your merry way with no questions asked.

My point is that we're all family, we all need to stick together and look out for one another. It serves no purpose to bicker over petty stuff. We're all on the same team and we need to act like it.

08-12-2008, 01:07 PM

Im not trying to polish a turd, there is no arguing with the crime rate in Miami Gardens because it sucks; however, the cops that work there arnt any better or worse for working in Miami Gardens. What gets me all PO'ed is that some people seem to think they're 'better' than other cops simply because of who their employer is. To me if someone starts saying that sort of garbage they must be insecure and have a need to prove something. Let me say that if youre a cop, you have no need to prove anything to me because you are a member of my family.

As far as the sergeant that gave you a hard time goes...Thats a shame. I for one dont hastle other LEOs. That being said...Dont judge a book by its cover because that type of cop exsits in every agency.

I just dont appreciate someone essentially telling me that he's better because he works for MDPD. I also dont like being labeled as a cop that hastles or tickets other LEOs simply because I work with someone else who does. I can assure you that if I pull you over and find out your a LEO, you will be on your merry way with no questions asked.

My point is that we're all family, we all need to stick together and look out for one another. It serves no purpose to bicker over petty stuff. We're all on the same team and we need to act like it.

Keep dreaming, tinkerbell.

08-12-2008, 02:14 PM

As if he should e doing that!! The nerve of him, he is probably the MGPD that flies past me on the Turnpike in Broward going northbound around 2am a couple of nights a week. I have paced him at over 90mph

I hope to run into Mr. SGT. on the road while he is in his personal veh............. I'll show him the same "kindness" :cop:

08-15-2008, 08:01 AM
Would this SGT. happen to be a black male? Maybe in his 30's-40's? Cause I know of someone there just like that...........a tadd ****y with his strips.........

08-15-2008, 05:17 PM
why not show some respect in the first place by not passing his marked unit on the highway while already going 10 mph over the speed limit?

09-03-2008, 03:09 AM
the toilet of the south

09-08-2008, 03:48 AM
why not show some respect in the first place by not passing his marked unit on the highway while already going 10 mph over the speed limit?

WTF? Since when Miami Grds police cars say FHP on the side. Who cares if he passed the mark vehicle over 10 miles over the speed limit. The difference is that this leo was nice enough to stop for this moron. I tell you what I don't work for the county but I take 826 to go to work and to come home. Let that Sgt. know that if he tries to take a 19 while I'm driving my mark police car and all I'm doing is 10 miles over the speed limit, OOOOOOHHHHH boy the chase is on, cus I'm not stoping. The that D!ck face Sgt. to go back where he came from. :cop:

09-08-2008, 04:40 AM

WTF? Since when Miami Grds police cars say FHP on the side. Who cares if he passed the mark vehicle over 10 miles over the speed limit. The difference is that this leo was nice enough to stop for this moron. I tell you what I don't work for the county but I take 826 to go to work and to come home. Let that Sgt. know that if he tries to take a 19 while I'm driving my mark police car and all I'm doing is 10 miles over the speed limit, OOOOOOHHHHH boy the chase is on, cus I'm not stoping. The that D!ck face Sgt. to go back where he came from. :cop:

Try re-reading the thread, killer. No one said the person who was stopped was in a patrol car. Im not really sure how you came to that conclusion.

09-09-2008, 12:23 AM
Sgt Dildolips will not stop you. We spoke to him.

09-09-2008, 04:03 AM
Sgt Dildolips will not stop you. We spoke to him.
Damn, thats brutal :evil:

01-13-2009, 10:36 PM

Respect a miami gardens sgt.????!!!!!!!!!!! I was behind him for miles doing the 65, I guess he did not like it! Thats why he changed into his Highway Patrol uniform! What a joke. I spoke to some of his co-workers, guess what? He is a big time a-hole in their eyes 2!

01-15-2009, 04:04 PM
I guess the Sgt. applied at the wrong place. go to FHP or MDPD if you want to take 19's on 826 or any other place in the COUNTY.....UNTILLLLLLLLLLL THEM STAY IN YOUR SIDE OF THE 826. :cop:

01-23-2009, 04:50 AM

Are you the Sgt. ? because you seem to implied that you were already doing 10 mph over so if you are then say the whole story if not then do not make it seem like you were there.
As far as the person that got pulled over by the sgt., please tell us his name and I will speak to one of the best chief, in dade county and that would be the last time he be doing 19's on 826 as they were told not to be conducting 19's on 826 :cop: :cop: