PDA

View Full Version : Split topic from Sgt. B. Frank

07-29-2008, 07:30 PM
When is BF going to pick one of the many departments that are courting him?

Apparently he can even go with rank.

I wish him well...

07-29-2008, 08:50 PM
Fine, I'll bite...What sparked a post this time?

07-29-2008, 09:04 PM
I don't know who BF is but I'm curious. Why don't you have Sgt's anymore? The progression is Agent to Lt.? Inquiring minds want to know. Thanks.

07-29-2008, 09:14 PM
Who knows, another lost soul with nothing to do and no one to bully. Pathetic, just pathetic, BF isn't a bad guy, leave the kid alone.

07-29-2008, 09:19 PM
[quote="Anonymous"]When is BF going to pick one of the many departments that are courting him?

I wish him well...[/quot

Who isn't looking for another place to go? If you aren't you should be.

07-29-2008, 09:28 PM
We don't have Sergeants anymore due to union bargaining rights issues. When we did have them, there were no Lieutenants; now we do, but no Sgt's. Apparently, changing the title changed thier bargaining rights representation. I'm not sure, but I think it was a DMS decision.

As far as BF, he's a Miami agent who has said he's leaving from the day he got here. If he is, good luck. If not, he should just shut up and drop the topic. Too much "crying wolf" from his part.

07-29-2008, 10:46 PM
Lt's don't have bargaining rights. Ask BB :twisted:

07-29-2008, 11:19 PM
Why should lieutenants have a bargaining unit. Most of them don't stand up for their people as it is. Screw them! There are those select few who do look out for their people but most are shit.

07-29-2008, 11:38 PM
We don't have Sergeants anymore due to union bargaining rights issues. When we did have them, there were no Lieutenants; now we do, but no Sgt's. Apparently, changing the title changed thier bargaining rights representation. I'm not sure, but I think it was a DMS decision.

As far as BF, he's a Miami agent who has said he's leaving from the day he got here. If he is, good luck. If not, he should just shut up and drop the topic. Too much "crying wolf" from his part.

There were Sergeants and Lieutenants years back. That was a time when there was also a promotional examination for Sergeant and oral for Lt.

07-30-2008, 01:33 AM
When is BF going to pick one of the many departments that are courting him?

I wish him well...

CP, you like him because he's the only agent in miami that will listen to your conspiracy theories and do your bidding. You were drunk with power when it looked like you were going to get CPC switched with JH, but even that backfired on you. Go on to plan B and find out from SC, BS, JL who their lawyers are so you too can do frivolous lawsuits that will result in nothing but unpaid legal bills.

07-30-2008, 02:03 AM
Why should lieutenants have a bargaining unit. Most of them don't stand up for their people as it is. Screw them! There are those select few who do look out for their people but most are shizzat.

How about giving me the initials of some Lt's that take care of their people????

07-30-2008, 03:40 AM
How about giving me the initials of some Lt's that take care of their people????[/quote]

I have only worked in one office but DM looks out. I know of only two others for sure but have never worked for them. I just know what their people have told me. It is sad considering I have been around for a long time and know of only three current Lt.s currently here that look out and one of them is still a rooky.

07-30-2008, 12:12 PM
Why should lieutenants have a bargaining unit. Most of them don't stand up for their people as it is. Screw them! There are those select few who do look out for their people but most are shizzat.

How about giving me the initials of some Lt's that take care of their people????

How bout Lt. Johnny?

07-30-2008, 03:04 PM
Lieutenant Dan. Ice cream !!!

Have you found Jesus yet, Gump?
I didn't know I was supposed to be looking for him, sir.

Lieutenant Dan, what are you doing here?
I'm here to try out my sea legs.
But you ain't got no legs, Lieutenant Dan.

I'm sorry I ruined your New Year's Eve party, Lieutenant Dan. She tasted like cigarettes.

No shrimp.
Where the Hell is this God of yours?
It's funny Lieutenant Dan said that, 'cause right then, God showed up.

Lieutenant Dan was always getting these funny feelings about a rock or a trail or the road, so he'd tell us to get down, shut up.
Get down! Shut up!
So we did.

So what are you doing in New York, Lt. Dan?
I am living off the government tit! Sucking it dry!

Mama always said life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get

Stupid is as stupid does.

NOW GET BACK TO WORK !!!

07-30-2008, 04:05 PM
That was stupid

07-30-2008, 04:22 PM

07-30-2008, 05:41 PM
Good grief! What did this poor guy do to get a whole page dedicated him?

07-30-2008, 05:56 PM

That's exactly what I said: your poist was stupid.

07-30-2008, 05:58 PM

That's exactly what I said; your post was stupid

07-31-2008, 12:19 AM
Fine, I'll bite...What sparked a post this time?

Jerry is that you?!

07-31-2008, 12:59 AM
That's Interim Director to you. The Interim Secretary gave me the nod today. Now I need an Interim Chief and we are ready to go. I will appoint a committee to study the issue and will even hire a consultant if needed. Don't worry - you will get your copy of "In The Loop" without interruption.
Get to work.

07-31-2008, 01:03 AM
That's Interim Director to you. The Interim Secretary gave me the nod today. Now I need an Interim Chief and we are ready to go. I will appoint a committee to study the issue and will even hire a consultant if needed. Don't worry - you will get your copy of "In The Loop" without interruption.
Get to work.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Let us guess...the SARGE! Right?!

07-31-2008, 02:32 AM
Not even close. He is bringing back his good buddy Dr. Hug-ur-nuts. How funny is it that the entire hierarchy is titled interim. By time they get an actual permanent person, a new gov. will have been elected and they will all be fired for a whole new crop. This place is a GD joke! And don't bother suggesting I leave. As soon as I get the call, I am outta here.

07-31-2008, 02:48 AM
Not even close. He is bringing back his good buddy Dr. Hug-ur-nuts. How funny is it that the entire hierarchy is titled interim. By time they get an actual permanent person, a new gov. will have been elected and they will all be fired for a whole new crop. This place is a GD joke! And don't bother suggesting I leave. As soon as I get the call, I am outta here.

What do you mean by "GD" joke?!

07-31-2008, 03:39 AM
Get to work.

Is he and his secretary still dating?

07-31-2008, 04:28 AM
What do you mean by "GD" joke?![/quote]

It was my way of saying an explective without spelling it out. You can't seriously be that stupid. :roll:

07-31-2008, 09:49 PM
That was stupid
was not... I kind of liked it. At least someone can laugh a bit. 8) :D :wink:

07-31-2008, 09:51 PM

Why wait f-u-c-k tard, leave now.

08-01-2008, 03:45 AM
f-u-c-k-tard? I like it! It is crude but yet articulate and a culmination of the mentality at ABT. Keep up the good work. I declare you all at ABT eronious F-U-C-K-TARDS.

FHP ROCKS and ABT sucks! woohoo! Sing you *******s!

08-01-2008, 04:22 AM
This kid claims to have more years on the job then he has been alive. He has made all kinds of false claims that have been proven to be lies, e.g. he was never on Coral Springs SWAT.

I don't trust him because of his arrogance and lies.

08-01-2008, 04:26 AM
Don't forget all his federal contacts that he claims to have but doesn't.

08-06-2008, 03:42 AM
BF is stuck on stupid permanately. He is the original f-u-c-k-tard. If he spent less time playing with his storm trooper collection and more time working, we might actually get some work done down here.