PDA

View Full Version : Major Black Outburst(s)

08-08-2008, 02:07 AM
What is up with Ray Black today?? The man looked like he was ready to go postal on anyone he could find. The chief needs to send this guy to a retreat and get him away from the job so he can lose some stress. He starts to stress out everytime he hears the tone alert fromn dispatch and runs to his gps screen to watch all his cars on the map and starts to call the supervisors on the phone.

Shut his radio off before he has a heart attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-08-2008, 03:54 PM
What is up with Ray Black today?? The man looked like he was ready to go postal on anyone he could find. The chief needs to send this guy to a retreat and get him away from the job so he can lose some stress. He starts to stress out everytime he hears the tone alert fromn dispatch and runs to his gps screen to watch all his cars on the map and starts to call the supervisors on the phone.

Shut his radio off before he has a heart attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did he have his "mean" face on?

08-09-2008, 06:52 AM
what exactly was he saying on the radio today that made him sound so bad?

08-09-2008, 01:15 PM
23S3 10-08 (LOL)

I think the radio comment was to shut it off so he will not stress himself out. The few times I heard him on the radio though he sounded like a COP. He has little radio experience and it showed when he tried to call in a 10-50 and did not know how to say the letters of the tag and reversed his hundred blocks in the location. At least he is trying though. They need to put him and Rich G together for about a year to learn how to work in patrol.

what exactly was he saying on the radio today that made him sound so bad?

08-09-2008, 02:05 PM
L.T.D. Location, Tag, Description! Example , 10-50 in the ninety nine hundred block of Miramar Parkway west bound on a Florida tag Alpha Brave Charlie 1-2-3, A White 2 door Honda occupied 2 times. Any questions Ray of Rich? :cop:

08-09-2008, 09:16 PM
He is a geek for sure. All he does all day is watch the gps and see where his blue little cars go and then call the sgt if he can’t find them. Then he tries to tell us how to patrol. Try getting in a marked unit (POS POOL car) and handling a call once Rayray. I bet you have never handled a call and had to do paper with a laptop in your life??? For that matter when has anyone in the command staff ever done a report? Never! How long has it been since you even took a report? Stop telling us how to do our jobs in patrol if you never did this yourself desk rider. Your word has zero credibility with the troops.

PS your flashlight is on wrong and how many times are you going to walk around with it turned on and not even know it dork.

That’s not his mean face it’s just what he looks like when he is swapping personalities while he is watching the GPS.

He is such a funny looking nerd. As soon as he walks out of roll calls everyone is left laughing their a$$ off at him. Have you seen him walking around with his shoulder mic and wearing his Wal-Mart flashlight? He looks like a 14 year old that just bought all of his equipment. You can tell he has never worked the road because he does not even know how to put his gear on his gun belt. Can someone please call his wife and tell her how to dress him for police work ?

Ray Black and Ray Black on a good bipolar dayHas anyone ever gotten the "mean face" from ray black? He just looks at you with a mean face on. Almost made me cry.[/quote

08-11-2008, 01:01 AM
the mean face is a classic. everytime he gives it to me i want to roll on the floor laughing. but what is funnier than that, are his patrol shirts that he wears. he had the sleeves cut really short to show off his bug guns. very sexy. :oops:

08-11-2008, 06:03 AM
the mean face is a classic. everytime he gives it to me i want to roll on the floor laughing. but what is funnier than that, are his patrol shirts that he wears. he had the sleeves cut really short to show off his bug guns. very sexy. :oops:
Silly his sleeves are so short because he saved the city a ton of money by cutting off the sergeant stripes instead of buying new shirts DUH! :devil:

08-13-2008, 08:36 PM
Be careful. Remember what happened to Capt. J.L. he freaked out. Ray's got issues, don't push him he just might pop.

08-15-2008, 12:58 PM
He is a control freak that has to micromanage everyone. He will never change and sadly is one of theose people that will suffer from all the self induced stress he creates. He has to be an only child and will only be able to work alone without no contact with other humans. Maybe he should apply for a job at animal control.

Be careful. Remember what happened to Capt. J.L. he freaked out. Ray's got issues, don't push him he just might pop.