PDA

View Full Version : Great Job PPPD

08-07-2008, 02:55 PM
Fantastic job on the arrest of the person who murdered Agent Petit. Is Sgt Davis the PIO for the PD. He does a great job but he seems to go away from the norms of what most PIO's do. Sgt Davis seems down to earth and very approachable unlike most PIO's who act like a stuffed shirt and all business. Thank you all for making our city safe.

08-07-2008, 04:04 PM
The person on camera was Officer Segarra,(sorry I dont know his rank) the media had him incorrectly identified as Sgt. Davis. Another post stated that Segarra did a great job on camera and I agree with that. Segarra represented PPPD well. I know it can be so overwhelming with the importance of the case, all the people involved and all the cameras rolling in front of him. He acted like a true proffessional and made PPPD look very competent in the eyes of the public.
Fantastic job on the arrest of the person who murdered Agent Petit. Is Sgt Davis the PIO for the PD. He does a great job but he seems to go away from the norms of what most PIO's do. Sgt Davis seems down to earth and very approachable unlike most PIO's who act like a stuffed shirt and all business. Thank you all for making our city safe.

08-07-2008, 07:42 PM
The person on camera was Officer Segarra,(sorry I dont know his rank) the media had him incorrectly identified as Sgt. Davis. Another post stated that Segarra did a great job on camera and I agree with that. Segarra represented PPPD well. I know it can be so overwhelming with the importance of the case, all the people involved and all the cameras rolling in front of him. He acted like a true proffessional and made PPPD look very competent in the eyes of the public. [quote="Pembroke Pines Resident":2ghj2b82]Fantastic job on the arrest of the person who murdered Agent Petit. Is Sgt Davis the PIO for the PD. He does a great job but he seems to go away from the norms of what most PIO's do. Sgt Davis seems down to earth and very approachable unlike most PIO's who act like a stuffed shirt and all business. Thank you all for making our city safe.[/quote:2ghj2b82]

Mike Segarra is one of the Deputy Chiefs! (He should be Chief, though)

08-08-2008, 02:43 AM
No matter how much this Deputy Chief attempts to shape the story in favor of this stupid agent you will never get a 1st degree murder conviction in this case. The state will be lucky if it can get a conviction period. Once this man's attorney gets his hands on all the evidence the facts will show that he had a right to STAND HIS GROUND against this irate driver!

:devil: Good Luck to the defense! :devil:

08-08-2008, 11:51 AM
No matter how much this Deputy Chief attempts to shape the story in favor of this stupid agent you will never get a 1st degree murder conviction in this case. The state will be lucky if it can get a conviction period. Once this man's attorney gets his hands on all the evidence the facts will show that he had a right to STAND HIS GROUND against this irate driver!

If that's the case, then why run? Why hide the car? Why attempt to change your appearance? Why didn't he turn himself in after talking to an attorney?

08-08-2008, 04:26 PM
What kind of city is Pembroke Pines that it lets cops from any agency come into it's jurisdiction with guns and flashing lights and intimidate the citizens who pay their salaries? So they came on their own time? Yeah, right! They came at the cost to tax payers who footed the bill for the gas and the OT. Didn't PP let Dade county cops just come into their city and take over when they were looking for a cop killer? Weak department. They say jump and you guy say how high? Your chief is on the news lying to spin the agent story in favor of an off duty agent who was in a road rage incident and followed a man into a parking lot with his daughter in the car with him? Proof that he was not on duty. Duh! You will never get 12 people to agree that this was murder. People are not that stupid no matter how many times or ways you say it. If this was the average Joe you guys would be calling it self defense from an irate driver who stalked and followed this poor handicap man into a parking lot. So whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

08-08-2008, 10:40 PM

If that's the case, then why run? Why hide the car? Why attempt to change your appearance? Why didn't he turn himself in after talking to an attorney?

Sorry, he's not being charged with dyeing his hair, unlawful car rental or failure to hire a lawyer after you've been attacked! No matter how the PPines Deputy Chief attempts to spin this, the public will see right through it. All you've got to do is read the multitude of comments being posted by all those potential jurors regarding this story on the local newspaper websites! Trust me, unless the state can seat a jury of 12 shady LE Officers, they'll have to knock the charge down to "Unlawful Bird Flipping" to get a conviction!

:devil: All LE Officers should take this time to rethink their level of professionalism and Integrity! :devil:

08-09-2008, 02:31 AM
i'm gonna try not to flip people off in traffic anymore

08-24-2008, 09:06 PM
What kind of city is Pembroke Pines that it lets cops from any agency come into it's jurisdiction with guns and flashing lights

Because they need all the help they can get. Very weak I agree.