PDA

View Full Version : James Wonder

08-07-2008, 03:47 AM
Credit should be given where credit is due!

Mike Segarra did one hell of a job with running this investigation!!! He did a phenomenal job in front of the camera. He spoke and portrayed himself like a true professional. His demeanor surely made this department look like a class operation in front of all the other LEO’s and agencies.
We should ALL be proud to have Mike in our department.

Too bad the Chief did not see this when he decided to pass him over. By the way, where were the Chief and Assistant Chief? What was DR doing in front of the TV camera next to Mike? Did the brown on his nose come out on TV or was it "touched-up"? What a joke!

If it wasn’t for Mike, this would have been a fiasco and a real ridicule.

Once again, thanks to Mike and all his professional guidance.

08-09-2008, 02:41 AM
i hope none of you drank that 3 year old water at the command post. our setup was a joke. half assed.

08-09-2008, 02:40 PM
i hope none of you drank that 3 year old water at the command post. our setup was a joke. half assed.

I hate to say it but, those with rank probably didn't. The rest of us that actually broke a sweat did. Who cares when you've sweated through your vest and it's 95 degrees out. Don't get me wrong... You Admin guys with the nice clean and dry uniforms still have my respect. All that mattered to me is that it was cold. Guess I'm a grunt for life.

08-11-2008, 01:04 AM
Credit should be given where credit is due!

Mike Segarra did one hell of a job with running this investigation!!! He did a phenomenal job in front of the camera. He spoke and portrayed himself like a true professional. His demeanor surely made this department look like a class operation in front of all the other LEO’s and agencies.
We should ALL be proud to have Mike in our department.

Too bad the Chief did not see this when he decided to pass him over. By the way, where were the Chief and Assistant Chief? What was DR doing in front of the TV camera next to Mike? Did the brown on his nose come out on TV or was it "touched-up"? What a joke!

If it wasn’t for Mike, this would have been a fiasco and a real ridicule.

Once again, thanks to Mike and all his professional guidance.
The assistant Chief was out of town. Do not know where the Chief was. As far as the brown on the nose comment, kinda of the pot calling the kettle black. Let us know how the temp is inside Segarra's anus when you remove your head from there!
What is important is that everyone worked together and the job was done.

08-12-2008, 08:01 PM
I agree with your initial post. DC Segarra did a fantastic job. The Incident was in great hands with you as the IC. As I moved through the Command Post I felt confidence that Wonder would be in custody, due to the overwhelming response by fellow agencies and the tireless effort by the Pines units.

By the way, giving credit where credit is deserved is not "brown-nosing", just appreciation for a job well done.

Many spent sleepless hours during this investigation, from the road patrol, to Sgts, Detectives, all the way up to the Command Staff. Your hard work paid off.We could not afford another unsolved case involving a fallen brother.

Great job!