PDA

View Full Version : WHEN ?

08-07-2008, 01:38 AM
:roll: When are the malcontents/former WMPD officers going to stop slinging garbage on here, step back into reality, and get on with their own lives? :roll:

08-07-2008, 02:35 PM
Hi chief

08-07-2008, 02:40 PM
Hi chief

please grow up

08-07-2008, 08:34 PM
yes sir!
right away sir!
Sorry for my childish behavior sir!

08-19-2008, 05:06 AM
:roll: When are the malcontents/former WMPD officers going to stop slinging garbage on here, step back into reality, and get on with their own lives? :roll:

Do not know about any former officers or malcontents but your current crew is having one heck of a good time posting the TRUTH CHIEF. Hey, if you cannot face the fact that you have no RESPECT among most of your officers and most of your aides and you head is stuck between your or EC'S fat arse cheeks, it is time to answer the clue phone because it is calling YOU ! Oh yea, maybe you are to busy working on the next promotional exam for captain, oh excuse me, I forgot, there was no exam. So I guess for anyone who wants to get ahead, you have to get on your knees before you. We hear he has a lot of expertise in that area.So we know who the next sgt will be.Why bother with a test?

08-20-2008, 02:42 AM

Do not know about any former officers or malcontents but your current crew is having one heck of a good time posting the TRUTH CHIEF. Hey, if you cannot face the fact that you have no RESPECT among most of your officers and most of your aides and you head is stuck between your or EC'S fat arse cheeks, it is time to answer the clue phone because it is calling YOU ! Oh yea, maybe you are to busy working on the next promotional exam for captain, oh excuse me, I forgot, there was no exam. So I guess for anyone who wants to get ahead, you have to get on your knees before you. We hear he has a lot of expertise in that area.So we know who the next sgt will be.Why bother with a test?

Dont be a hater....

08-20-2008, 03:44 AM
Hater? Just a realist like most of us have become, being driven to that point by a administration using methods and means which would have led to their termination in any other city which cares about the treatment of it's employees by management.

08-20-2008, 04:36 AM

THE TRUTH MUST HURT CHIEF. YOUR STUPIDITY IS TRULY AMAZING. SO WE ALL KNOW WE ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU TO ADDRESS US AS INDIVIDUALS. WE ALL KNOW WE WORK FOR YOU, INSTEAD OF WITH YOU. YES YOU ARE THE BOSS, AND WE ALL ARE NOTHING MORE THAN YOUR SLAVE LABOR. TALK TO ANYBODY AT YOUR FORMER EMPLOYER, FLPD, AND YOU TREATED THEM AS YOU TREAT US, LIKE GARBAGE. A BOSS OR MANAGER SHOULD BE RESPECTED, NOT HATED, AS YOU ARE. JUST KEEP PUTTING YOUR BIG THUMB DOWN ON US TO KEEP US IN ' IN CHECK'. AND YOU WONDER WHY WE COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE COMMUNITY OF WILTON MANORS. THE CRIME RATE IN WILTON MANORS IS SOARING PARTLY DUE TO THE WAY YOU TREAT THE OFFICERS YOU OVERSEE OR INTIMIDATE.IT IS JUST A JOB AND A PAYCHECK, NOTHING MORE.