PDA

View Full Version : North Miami Pd, or North Miami Beach Pd?

08-06-2008, 04:39 PM
who's got better benefits? North miami Pd, or North Miami Beach Pd?
Pay, retirement, OT, off duties, take homes etc....
:?:

08-06-2008, 10:28 PM
Pay is good, whats OT.... off duties are scarce... we got take homes if your lucky enuff to get a car.... no chance of going anywhere such as a specialized unit hope you like the road..... and just wait to see how many more things the chief can take away from us...... but we do have plenty of low morale, hell we got that by the truck load, good luck if i were you i would try n get in with the county, i think they start hiring again in October...

09-02-2008, 04:01 PM
Thanks

09-14-2008, 04:33 AM
Pay is good, whats OT.... off duties are scarce... we got take homes if your lucky enuff to get a car.... no chance of going anywhere such as a specialized unit hope you like the road..... and just wait to see how many more things the chief can take away from us...... but we do have plenty of low morale, hell we got that by the truck load, good luck if i were you i would try n get in with the county, i think they start hiring again in October...

Everyone has low morale.

09-14-2008, 12:19 PM
North Miami.. Chief Shannon is a COPS COP.. great guy and knows his stuff, treats officers`who do their job well... worked street for years... like I said...great guy !

NMB CHIEF is a great big peace of CRAP !

11-15-2008, 12:19 AM
IF MORALE IS SO LOW, WHY DON'T YOU QUIT AND GO TO ANOTHER DEPARTMENT? I HATE PEOPLE LIKE U,NEVER SATISFIED!!! IF U GOT A RAISE AND 4 DAYS OFF AND UNLIMITED VACATION U WOULD STILL FEEL AS THOUGH MORALE WAS LOW. MAYBE YOUR JUST A MISERABLE MAN OR WOMAN THAT FINDS FAULT IN EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE. JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT FEELING YOUR DEPT, DON'T DISCOURAGE SOMEONE FROM APPLYING BECAUSE THEY MAY HAVE AN ABSOLUTE GREAT TIME THERE.

11-15-2008, 04:42 PM
FINALLY! This response proves that my exceptional leadership skills are working, and I am molding this agency into a superlative police department once person at the time!

Thanks,

RH

11-15-2008, 04:51 PM
My exceptional LEADERSHIP has begun to TRANSFORM this agency into a PRIMATE police department. I concur with noted SENTIMENT. Thanks for PROMULGATING those sentiments. Stay safe!!

My exceptional LEADERSHIP has begun to TRANSFORM this agency into a PRIMATE police department. I concur with noted SENTIMENT. Stay safe!!

My exceptional LEADERSHIP has begun to TRANSFORM this agency into a PRIMATE police department. I concur with noted SENTIMENT. Stay safe!!

11-16-2008, 11:07 PM
You recalcitrant swine, how dare you replicate my inimitable prose? The fact is that my superlative leadership skills are transforming a once obscured and retrograde police agency into one of Florida's most progressive one! Not even the illustrious Bill had this success. I will not be surprised when the IACP nominates me for United States police chief of the year. An accolade that I have coveted for years, but now it is so close to fruition!

11-17-2008, 02:38 PM
Chief of the year???? What to see how many chief jobs you can aquire and get fired at within two years.................you are pathetic. Thanks alot Chief Berger.......I liked you, but damn,you screwed us over big time! This Ralph is the worst. Do you ever wonder why he has been fired, forced to leave or resign from so many places. This guy sucks!

11-17-2008, 10:37 PM
What is this SWINE you speak of? I do not COMMEND you on your noted sentiment nor do I concur, and I challenge you to a DUEL to the DEATH!!!!

Talk to me like a MAN to my face, not on L E O Affairs like a COWARD!!!!

Oh, but I still want you to stay safe...even though I hate you. :snicker:

11-17-2008, 10:59 PM
You indolent reprobate, I accept your challenge! But before we meet on the field of battle, answer me this: What Metropolitan Police Institute Class did I graduated from? I the best thing to have ever happened to the then Dade County Public Safety Department, US Secret Service, BSO, City of Sweetwater, South Miami Pd and on and on until this agency had the privilege of contracting my superlative leadership skills!

I am the one; there can be no other, I am . . . RAFAEL!

02-05-2009, 11:43 PM
Hi I work in a small department and I'd like to work in a bigger department. I see you guys and North Miami Pd are hiring, but I'd like to know who has better benefits as far as pay, pension, take homes work hours etc. Thanks I'd appreciate if you post some info. :cop: