PDA

View Full Version : Federal anti-drug agent dies after shot near Pembroke Pines

NewsHound
08-05-2008, 07:57 PM
Federal anti-drug agent dies after shot near Pembroke Pines post office

PEMBROKE PINES - Federal, state and local police are hunting today for a gunman who shot and killed a customs agent in broad daylight in the parking lot of a postal distribution center.

The unidentified agent, a member of the High Intensity Drug Trafficking Task Force, had been taken to Memorial Regional Hospital in Hollywood in critical condition after the shooting, which occurred about 8:55 a.m., police spokesman Sgt. Bryan Davis said.

Davis announced the man's death at around noon.

It was not known if the shooting outside the postal service's South Florida Processing and Distribution Center at Pines Boulevard and Dykes Road had anything to do with the agent's job. Davis said the shooting occurred after some kind of altercation, but he released no details.

Davis said police were looking for the gunman, who was described as between 45 to 55 years old, with a full head of gray hair. He was wearing a short-sleeve, green plaid shirt.

The suspect was last seen driving east on Pines Boulevard in a 2005 gray-green Chrysler 300 four-door sedan.

About 200 federal, state and local law enforcement agents were expected to participate in a dragnet for the gunman, Davis said.

Officers canvassed businesses in the area, looking for any surveillance video tape that might show the shooting or the suspect.

A statewide alert also was issued.

About a hundred officers assembled at the U.S. Customs and Border Protection office near the post office, many of them in bullet-resistant vests. A Blackhawk helicopter from the federal Department of Homeland Security made several stops there to pick up officers.

"We're just going to saturate the area," Davis said. "We'll just start turning over every rock."

Davis said officers responding to the shooting found the agent laying next to his black Chrysler 300 sedan.

The agent was shot once, but Davis would not say where.

The victim worked in internal affairs with Customs and Border Protection, said agency spokesman Jose Castellano. He had no further details.

At Memorial Hospital, a steady trickle of officers walked through the emergency room where the agent was taken. None would comment.

The High Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas program coordinates local, state and federal law enforcement agencies to combat drug-related crime in targeted regions.

South Florida, including Broward, Miami-Dade, Monroe and Palm Beach counties, was designated for the program in 1990 because of the area's high level of drug trafficking.

The lobby of the postal service center, where people can drop off mail, was closed. However, Davis said the sorting area was open.

The center is one of three mail distribution centers in South Florida. The others are in Fort Lauderdale and Miami.

Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to call Broward Crime Stoppers at at 954-493-TIPS, Pembroke Pines police, 954-431-2200, or online: www.browardcrimestoppers.org (http://www.browardcrimestoppers.org).

Source (http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/broward/sfl-805pinesshooting,0,1932080.story)

08-06-2008, 03:44 PM
it wasn't near pembroke pines, it was in pembroke pines. Now in days, you have to be careful, even the old are carrying weapons. be safe. prayers go out to the family.

08-07-2008, 12:40 PM
Why doesn't the police department do the same investigations when the average citizen get killed.

I am sorry for the family, but I bet you will never get a 1st degree murder charge out of this incident. By the way the officer parked his vehicle, I bet he was more then a little pissed when he got out of his vehicle to confront the citizen. The citizen may have feared for his life and that was why he shot the unidentified police officer. There is really no winner in this incident, a disagreement over a parking space.

08-07-2008, 01:02 PM
Why doesn't the police department do the same investigations when the average citizen get killed.

I am sorry for the family, but I bet you will never get a 1st degree murder charge out of this incident. By the way the officer parked his vehicle, I bet he was more then a little pissed when he got out of his vehicle to confront the citizen. The citizen may have feared for his life and that was why he shot the unidentified police officer. There is really no winner in this incident, a disagreement over a parking space.

Hey A$$hole, why don't you go spew your BS remarks on the Sun-Sentinel with the rest of your cop hating friends. Don't come on our boards and talk this kind of garbage when one of our own goes down. And to answer your question, YES, we go all out to investigate when a citizen gets killed. The difference is, what idiots like you fail to understand, is that this is a brotherhood. Most of those officers who were out looking were there on their own time, away from their families. Kind of like when you get a guy in your office buying a new car insurance policy and he uses a fraudulent name. You might notify all of your other "brothers" in the biz to watch out for this guy. I know, bad analogy, but I doubt that there is one that you would understand. Even though you are a typical idiot, know that everyone of us who wears this badge will drive as fast as we can to your house to run directly into harms way to help you or your family; men and women that you have never met. Think about that for a minute before you post anymore nonsense. While you watch TV and sleep at night, know that there are warriors with badges just outside your door who are yearning to find those scumbags who would do unthinkable things to your family. Sleep well tonight and the next time you see a cop, thank him for doing his job.

08-07-2008, 01:39 PM

Hey A$$hole, why don't you go spew your BS remarks on the Sun-Sentinel with the rest of your cop hating friends. Don't come on our boards and talk this kind of garbage when one of our own goes down. And to answer your question, YES, we go all out to investigate when a citizen gets killed. The difference is, what idiots like you fail to understand, is that this is a brotherhood. Most of those officers who were out looking were there on their own time, away from their families. Kind of like when you get a guy in your office buying a new car insurance policy and he uses a fraudulent name. You might notify all of your other "brothers" in the biz to watch out for this guy. I know, bad analogy, but I doubt that there is one that you would understand. Even though you are a typical idiot, know that everyone of us who wears this badge will drive as fast as we can to your house to run directly into harms way to help you or your family; men and women that you have never met. Think about that for a minute before you post anymore nonsense. While you watch TV and sleep at night, know that there are warriors with badges just outside your door who are yearning to find those scumbags who would do unthinkable things to your family. Sleep well tonight and the next time you see a cop, thank him for doing his job.

AMEN BROTHER!
:) :cop:

08-07-2008, 03:44 PM

I see that the reason you done this was becasue it is a brotherhood and you always take care of your own. Don't feed me the BS that you would do it for any murder victim, because you don't. Why is it when you all hear the truth you always attack the person who makes the statement. The end results was an off duty police officer got into an arguement over a parking spot and got killed. Oh, by the way I do not hate Police officer, 80 percent of them are turly honest and try to do their job, the other 20 percent are not worth the sweat off of a pig nuts.

08-07-2008, 05:39 PM
[quote="Guest 10-4":w0hlex54]Why doesn't the police department do the same investigations when the average citizen get killed.

I see that the reason you done this was becasue it is a brotherhood and you always take care of your own. Don't feed me the BS that you would do it for any murder victim, because you don't. Why is it when you all hear the truth you always attack the person who makes the statement. The end results was an off duty police officer got into an arguement over a parking spot and got killed. Oh, by the way I do not hate Police officer, 80 percent of them are turly honest and try to do their job, the other 20 percent are not worth the sweat off of a pig nuts.[/quote:w0hlex54]

I hope I have the honor of pulling you over one day, you scumbag piece of s**t.
Go play with yourself on some other forum.

08-07-2008, 06:33 PM
Why would a 65yo Dialysis patient start a fight in a parking lot against a 56 yo Federal Agent?

I also noticed while looking at the Black 300 the Agent was driving, it was parked well across the lines in the parking lot; could that have sparked the agrument?

Furhthermore, I haven't heard that the Agent or the dialysis patient charged either had any actual business at the Post Office. I really would like to know if either had business their or if one followed the other their and things heated up. As stated before, the way that agent's black 300 was parked, it looked as though he pulled in fast, maybe as if chasing someone; hmmmmm?

Is there any chance that this older gentleman felt threatended by this younger more aggressive LE officer?

...And why is he being charged with 1st Degree murder? This is 2d Degree at best!

:devil: Get off here A-hole, you hate cops, blah, blah, blah, whine, whine, whine! There, it's already taken care of! :devil:

08-07-2008, 06:40 PM
[quote="Guest 10-4":1e5h5z59]Why doesn't the police department do the same investigations when the average citizen get killed.

I see that the reason you done this was becasue it is a brotherhood and you always take care of your own. Don't feed me the BS that you would do it for any murder victim, because you don't. Why is it when you all hear the truth you always attack the person who makes the statement. The end results was an off duty police officer got into an arguement over a parking spot and got killed. Oh, by the way I do not hate Police officer, 80 percent of them are turly honest and try to do their job, the other 20 percent are not worth the sweat off of a pig nuts.

Go play with yourself on some other forum.[/quote:1e5h5z59]

"I hope I have the honor of pulling you over one day, you scumbag piece of s**t.
Go play with yourself on some other forum."

:devil: This is definitely one of the sweaty "pig nuts" guys!" :devil:

08-07-2008, 09:41 PM
Makes me wonder if capt kaos for the right $$$ would defend the suspect?

08-08-2008, 01:32 AM
[quote="Guest 10-4":39kh884b]Why doesn't the police department do the same investigations when the average citizen get killed.

I see that the reason you done this was becasue it is a brotherhood and you always take care of your own. Don't feed me the BS that you would do it for any murder victim, because you don't. Why is it when you all hear the truth you always attack the person who makes the statement. The end results was an off duty police officer got into an arguement over a parking spot and got killed. Oh, by the way I do not hate Police officer, 80 percent of them are turly honest and try to do their job, the other 20 percent are not worth the sweat off of a pig nuts.[/quote:39kh884b]

Throw one white chicken amongst a pen of black chickens (or vice versa) and see what happens. It starts out one on one until the majority sees their kind starting to lose. All the others (since they have some kind of commonality) will jump in and help with the arse whipping of the newcomer.
You complain about our "brotherhood", but I can guarantee you have done the same. I don't know what you do for a living, but how many times has the general public including myself, paid full price for something you offer your friends for half or less? You will never convince me that you've never done such a thing. Your "brotherhood" may cost you your job. My brotherhood gives me the solace that my family will be taken care of.
Let it sink deep through that skull of yours. What we did in 30 hours, has cost the tax payers less than your years of giving your buddies a break. Especially since a large majority of the officers (which is the norm) responded and worked without pay, on their own time, and away from their families. Would you do that for your so-called "brotherhood"?

08-08-2008, 01:52 AM
Why would a 65yo Dialysis patient start a fight in a parking lot against a 56 yo Federal Agent?

I also noticed while looking at the Black 300 the Agent was driving, it was parked well across the lines in the parking lot; could that have sparked the agrument?

Furhthermore, I haven't heard that the Agent or the dialysis patient charged either had any actual business at the Post Office. I really would like to know if either had business their or if one followed the other their and things heated up. As stated before, the way that agent's black 300 was parked, it looked as though he pulled in fast, maybe as if chasing someone; hmmmmm?

Is there any chance that this older gentleman felt threatended by this younger more aggressive LE officer?

...And why is he being charged with 1st Degree murder? This is 2d Degree at best!

:devil: Get off here A-hole, you hate cops, blah, blah, blah, whine, whine, whine! There, it's already taken care of! :devil:

You moron!!! Whether the car was parked over the lines or not (which was not as far as you make it out to be since the tire was touching the line) this old geezer stopped directly behind our brother. He could've kept going, but he decided to stop directly behind the car and continue the altercation (hmmmmmmm). And in an empty parking lot no less. Yup... Almost empty. If you have time one day, sit in the parking lot (around the same time) and let me know when there's no parking spaces left to park in. People are going to work. All they want to do is drive in, drop off mail in the box, and go to work.
When you find out the facts (who was armed, who wasn't, where Pettit was shot, which way he was facing) including Mr Wonder's attempts to cover his tracks (dying his hair, parking his car in the garage, renting a car) you will find that you have placed your foot in that fat mouth of yours.

08-08-2008, 02:36 AM

You moron!!! Whether the car was parked over the lines or not (which was not as far as you make it out to be since the tire was touching the line) this old geezer stopped directly behind our brother. He could've kept going, but he decided to stop directly behind the car and continue the altercation (hmmmmmmm). And in an empty parking lot no less. Yup... Almost empty. If you have time one day, sit in the parking lot (around the same time) and let me know when there's no parking spaces left to park in. People are going to work. All they want to do is drive in, drop off mail in the box, and go to work.
When you find out the facts (who was armed, who wasn't, where Pettit was shot, which way he was facing) including Mr Wonder's attempts to cover his tracks (dying his hair, parking his car in the garage, renting a car) you will find that you have placed your foot in that fat mouth of yours.

Hmm, an le officer (polygraph attendant) involved in incident of severe ROAD RAGE! Let's see, the officer followed the elderly man into the post office parking lot, with his daughter in the car, too...hmmmm! Everything will become even more clearer once the Deputy Chief of the PP Police stops lying!

:devil: TELL ME, ...mmmm, HOW DOES THAT CROW TASTE, A-HOLE, OR SHOULD I SAY MORON? :devil:

08-08-2008, 04:58 AM

DO URSELF A FAVOR, ENROLL IN ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASSES... IT'S OBVIOUS YOU HAVE SOME BEHAVIOUR ISSUES... U LOOSE UR TEMPER EASILY,,, JUST LIKE THE FEDERAL AGENT DID! THAT'S BAD HE UNFORTUNATELY FOUND ANOTHER PERSON OF THE SAME CALIBER AS HE! AND NOW BOTH FAMILIES ARE PAYING FOR!

08-08-2008, 12:43 PM
[quote="Guest 10-4":27pn12qp]Why doesn't the police department do the same investigations when the average citizen get killed.

Go play with yourself on some other forum.[/quote:27pn12qp]

Well, you just proved to me that you are listed in the 20 percent of police who are not worth the sweat off a pig nuts. I guess you don't care that the off duty officer who was killed, was an active part of the road rage and being part of the road rage he had his daughter in the car setting a perfect example for her to follow. Why did he not call the police when the citizen started the road rage.

08-09-2008, 12:45 AM

I AGREE WITH GUEST 10-4. YOU CERTAINLY WOULD NOT HAVE GIVEN THE TIME OF THE DAY IF A CIVILIAN HAD BEEN KILLED. OF COURSE, YOU WOULD HAVE GONE TO THE SCENE, DO WHAT YOU ARE PAID FOR AFTER ALL... THEN CATEGORIZE IT UNDER "CLOSED PENDING FURTHER LEADS". FACE IT, YOUR STANDARDS ARE NOT THE SAME FOR EVERYONE. REMEMBER THAT POOR LADY WHO WASN'T TAKEN SERIOUSLY WHEN SHE CALLED 911 TO ALERT THAT SHE WAS FOLLOWED BY HER BOYFRIEND WHO ENDED UP SHOOTING HER IN FRONT OF THE PLANTATION PD. MAYBE IF SHE HAS SAID THAT SHE WAS THE MOTHER OF A LEO, MARRIED TO A LEO OR WAS A LEO, SHE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN ASSISTANCE. :x

08-09-2008, 02:26 AM
who was that idiot at the press conference standing there with his mouth hanging open?

08-09-2008, 02:40 AM
Just wondering if the Capt Chaos character, I read about on here, was the one behind the Deputy Chief with what appeared to be fungus growing around his mouth? :snicker:

08-14-2008, 10:55 PM
You guys do a great job in yanking people out of there car's who Drive chrysler 300's and take there rights away by scareing the shit out of them!! great job pembroke pines great job placing people in the back of patrol cars and taking there freedom away..., didn't u guys learn anything in police 101 that u can be sued once u place someone in the back of a patrol car then transport them for no reason for questioning all because the person had a chrysler 300 and oh he had two guns locked away in the trunk (HMMM hey Dept of firearms last time I checked if a weapon was recently fired it would still be hot!! so hey pembroke pines what kind of 10-15 do u call that???

just woundering, I call it too much force and little knoweledge for the 10-12 who doesn't know there rights..

08-15-2008, 04:35 AM
You guys do a great job in yanking people out of there car's who Drive chrysler 300's and take there rights away by scareing the shizzat out of them!! great job pembroke pines great job placing people in the back of patrol cars and taking there freedom away..., didn't u guys learn anything in police 101 that u can be sued once u place someone in the back of a patrol car then transport them for no reason for questioning all because the person had a chrysler 300 and oh he had two guns locked away in the trunk (HMMM hey Dept of firearms last time I checked if a weapon was recently fired it would still be hot!! so hey pembroke pines what kind of 10-15 do u call that???

just woundering, I call it too much force and little knoweledge for the 10-12 who doesn't know there rights..

LITTLE KNOWLEDGE!!!!! After stressing myself to decipher your post through your grammatical errors and ramblings, I see that you're the one with the LITTLE KNOWLEDGE.

08-17-2008, 05:31 AM
You guys do a great job in yanking people out of there car's who Drive chrysler 300's and take there rights away by scareing the shizzat out of them!! great job pembroke pines great job placing people in the back of patrol cars and taking there freedom away..., didn't u guys learn anything in police 101 that u can be sued once u place someone in the back of a patrol car then transport them for no reason for questioning all because the person had a chrysler 300 and oh he had two guns locked away in the trunk (HMMM hey Dept of firearms last time I checked if a weapon was recently fired it would still be hot!! so hey pembroke pines what kind of 10-15 do u call that???

You sound like a cop wannabe!!!!! Probably a security guard,

08-19-2008, 02:44 AM

You sound like a cop wannabe!!!!! Probably a security guard,
:lol: :lol: :lol:

08-19-2008, 11:05 AM
I love when non-leos try to post stuff. Its hilarious because you have NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. Did you see that guy who tryed to use a 10 code in his post, LMAO. The bottom line is, of course were gonna take a law enforcement officer more seriously than a civilian, you guys dont know what your talking about half the time. The majority of all the calls we get from you are fu**ing stupid and could have been solved by you, but the problem is you dont have any common sense. This is a serious tragedy, although I dont agree with the agent's actions 100%, as a law enforcement officer you are taught from the very beginning to establish dominance and take control at all times. Unfortunately the agent was ill prepared for the circumstances that arose. But my main thing is, if your a civilian or a "wannabe" get off this site, you have no idea what your even saying.....and dont try to use 10 codes....lol.

08-19-2008, 05:57 PM
I love when non-leos try to post stuff. Its hilarious because you have NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT. Did you see that guy who tryed to use a 10 code in his post, LMAO. The bottom line is, of course were gonna take a law enforcement officer more seriously than a civilian, you guys dont know what your talking about half the time. The majority of all the calls we get from you are fu**ing stupid and could have been solved by you, but the problem is you dont have any common sense. This is a serious tragedy, although I dont agree with the agent's actions 100%, as a law enforcement officer you are taught from the very beginning to establish dominance and take control at all times. Unfortunately the agent was ill prepared for the circumstances that arose. But my main thing is, if your a civilian or a "wannabe" get off this site, you have no idea what your even saying.....and dont try to use 10 codes....lol.

Oh yeah, that special agent with over 15 year of experiences certainly knew what he was doing by putting himself and his 12 year old daughter in harm way. FACE IT, A LOT OF LEOS WOULD NOT SURVIVE OUT OF THE UNIFORM. I am sorry if as a civilian I call you, and you have to do your job. I apologize. I am sure you prefer hanging around with your "brothers" and do nothing. Don't forget as a taxpayer I AM PAYING YOUR SALARY AND GENEROUS PENSION. Common courtesy is the least I can expect from you. If you don't like it, find another job, and see how well you do with us "civilians". You probably won't survive a day. Keep hiding behind your badge and gun, and tell us how better you are. At the end, you always need us. People like you really give a bad name to all LEOs, no wonder you are hated.

08-19-2008, 09:52 PM

Oh yeah, that special agent with over 15 year of experiences certainly knew what he was doing by putting himself and his 12 year old daughter in harm way. FACE IT, A LOT OF LEOS WOULD NOT SURVIVE OUT OF THE UNIFORM. I am sorry if as a civilian I call you, and you have to do your job. I apologize. I am sure you prefer hanging around with your "brothers" and do nothing. Don't forget as a taxpayer I AM PAYING YOUR SALARY AND GENEROUS PENSION. Common courtesy is the least I can expect from you. If you don't like it, find another job, and see how well you do with us "civilians". You probably won't survive a day. Keep hiding behind your badge and gun, and tell us how better you are. At the end, you always need us. People like you really give a bad name to all LEOs, no wonder you are hated.

Ithink I'd much rather be proactive and fight crime than respond to your house because your 12 year old won't go to school, someone's parked in your parking spot, or your neighbor's dog craps in your yard. 85% of our shifts consist of this and much, much more of this foolishness which can be handled by you. As for my pay, if you give me your address I will be more than happy to mail you back the dollar you paid me last year. As for the "GENEROUS PENSION" comment, that only cost you the tax payer, 89 cents a year.
I bet your the type of "civilian" that witnesses a crime and waits 20 minutes (sometimes over an hour) before you decide to call police. Or are you one of those that sees a criminal making his gettaway in a car and not even think about getting the tag, or say he's going north when it's actually west bound?
Now I'll use your comment and turn it around a bit. If you don't like how we do things, then join our department. I guarantee it won't take long before you develop the same mentality and beliefs we have. You will get angry everytime you have to respond time and time again to the same alarms, the same domestics, or the same idiotic complaints. As for hiding behind my badge and gun, when I return your money I'll bring it to ypu personally without the badge and gun if it makes you feel better.
It's people like you who have their anger pointed in the wrong direction. A small percentage of this city constantly requires a large percentage of our time. These are the people you need to set your sights on.
In the end YOU will always need us.

08-21-2008, 02:39 PM
Once again you prove how stupid and ignorant you really are "Proud Not To Be a Popo". We need you? Wow, that says enough for itself. We are the only thing that keeps society from breaking out into complete chaos and anarchy. You need us, and theres nothing to debate about that. As for me "not being able to survive without my badge", I live in Opa Locka...lol. We do the best we can everyday. Everyday we put our lives on the line. And everyday we deal with the scum of the earth who would LOVE to kill us at any given moment. Somedays we get hurt, shot at, punched, beaten, stabbed, w/e. But in the end, we come back....everyday, to defend YOU....believe it or not. So forgive me if I have a bad attitude when you ask me to fix your bulls**t argument with your neighbor over something stupid. Forgive me when I try to explain the legal guidelines I have to abide by and you argue with me saying "I know my rights" when really you don't. And forgive me if I'm a little pissed when I pull your vehicle over because it matches the description of a vehicle that is wanted for the death of a fellow officer, and you say "Im a racist and I'm profiling you". Its our job to be proactive and to CONFRONT crime head on, wherever it may be.....even off duty, in a post office parking lot. Although I don't agree with how the agent handled the situation, there is no doubt in my mind that he acted in good faith and was trying to stop a reckless driver to protect the public from harm. Your anger towards the police department is misguided and shows your ignorance. We are here for you, wether you believe it or not.

08-22-2008, 05:02 AM
"WHEN YOU PULL ME OVER, IT'S CONVENIENTLY INCONCONVENIENT."
THANK YOU MR. OR MRS. JOHN Q. PUBLIC FOR MAKING MY JOB HARDER THAN WHAT IT SHOULD BE.

08-22-2008, 05:11 AM
Once again you prove how stupid and ignorant you really are "Proud Not To Be a Popo". We need you? Wow, that says enough for itself. We are the only thing that keeps society from breaking out into complete chaos and anarchy. You need us, and theres nothing to debate about that. As for me "not being able to survive without my badge", I live in Opa Locka...lol. We do the best we can everyday. Everyday we put our lives on the line. And everyday we deal with the scum of the earth who would LOVE to kill us at any given moment. Somedays we get hurt, shot at, punched, beaten, stabbed, w/e. But in the end, we come back....everyday, to defend YOU....believe it or not. So forgive me if I have a bad attitude when you ask me to fix your bulls**t argument with your neighbor over something stupid. Forgive me when I try to explain the legal guidelines I have to abide by and you argue with me saying "I know my rights" when really you don't. And forgive me if I'm a little pissed when I pull your vehicle over because it matches the description of a vehicle that is wanted for the death of a fellow officer, and you say "Im a racist and I'm profiling you". Its our job to be proactive and to CONFRONT crime head on, wherever it may be.....even off duty, in a post office parking lot. Although I don't agree with how the agent handled the situation, there is no doubt in my mind that he acted in good faith and was trying to stop a reckless driver to protect the public from harm. Your anger towards the police department is misguided and shows your ignorance. We are here for you, wether you believe it or not.

WELL SAID DAWG!!!! THIS SCUMBAG REMINDS ME OF THE PEOPLE THAT WANTED REVENGE AFTER 9-11. ALL WE HEARD WAS AN OUTCRY OF REVENGE... WELL, WE BROUGHT THE WAR AND BATTLE TO THEIR COUNTRY WHICH HAS COST THOUSANDS OF LIVES (SOME OF OURS, A HELL OF A LOT MORE OF THEIRS).
DO YOU RECALL THAT WE LOST OVER THREE THOUSAND PEOPLE (AMERICANS) IN MINUTES?... OVER SEVEN YEARS LATER WE'RE STILL FIGHTING THE BATTLE AND HAVE YET HAD ANOTHER 9-11 EXPERIENCE.
BUT YET SCUMBAGS LIKE THIS WANT US TO GO BACK IN OUR PROTECTIVE SHELL AND DO NOTHING...
TYPICAL DEMOCRAT

08-22-2008, 12:29 PM

WELL SAID DAWG!!!! THIS SCUMBAG REMINDS ME OF THE PEOPLE THAT WANTED REVENGE AFTER 9-11. ALL WE HEARD WAS AN OUTCRY OF REVENGE... WELL, WE BROUGHT THE WAR AND BATTLE TO THEIR COUNTRY WHICH HAS COST THOUSANDS OF LIVES (SOME OF OURS, A HELL OF A LOT MORE OF THEIRS).
DO YOU RECALL THAT WE LOST OVER THREE THOUSAND PEOPLE (AMERICANS) IN MINUTES?... OVER SEVEN YEARS LATER WE'RE STILL FIGHTING THE BATTLE AND HAVE YET HAD ANOTHER 9-11 EXPERIENCE.
BUT YET SCUMBAGS LIKE THIS WANT US TO GO BACK IN OUR PROTECTIVE SHELL AND DO NOTHING...
TYPICAL DEMOCRAT

The wrong country but lets not let the FACTS of where the terrorists came from(mostly Saudi Arabia) get in the way of your entertaining fiction!!!! What a dumbass, keep drinking that kool-aid son. :mrgreen:

08-22-2008, 06:26 PM
It seems like a lot of recent video involves police tasing people. What happened to the old fashioned stick time? I kind of miss seeing that on TV.

08-23-2008, 02:58 AM

TYPICAL DEMOCRAT

The wrong country but lets not let the FACTS of where the terrorists came from(mostly Saudi Arabia) get in the way of your entertaining fiction!!!! What a dumbass, keep drinking that kool-aid son. :mrgreen:

They were all muslim!!!! These muslims fighting our soldiers are coming in from all different middle eastern countries just to fight Americans. Due to the previous scumbag presidents that we've had, we picked Iraq because they still had some of our secret weapons (given to them while they fought Russia), including anthrax and other highly volitile gasses. Did we let the public know that these items were found? NO!! Why? Because we gave it to them.

08-23-2008, 04:06 AM
Don't ever accuse me of being the dumbass. I've been there and have seen the truth which you will never see.
I think you should be drinking some of the Jones' kool-aid from Guyana. If you need some, I'd be more than happy to provide you with the recipe.

08-23-2008, 10:24 AM
Don't ever accuse me of being the dumbass. I've been there and have seen the truth which you will never see.
I think you should be drinking some of the Jones' kool-aid from Guyana. If you need some, I'd be more than happy to provide you with the recipe.

Hey A-hole, I have been there as well, and not as a UN secretary like u probably were. In 91, we found bunkers full of poison gas munitions. Not a few, but bunkers. When I got home, the news said that we never found any of the Sarin gas and other bad stuff that was supposed to be used against the troops. UFR. So go outside and hug a tree and straighten out your Vote For Obama sign in the front yard. Yer and idiot.