PDA

View Full Version : piggy backing

08-04-2008, 05:52 PM
This will rattle some cages, but I can not sit in briefing anymore, keep thhis to myself and pretend everything is alright !!!!

Where were you major when everyone was getting screwed over, forced out by incompantant first floor delta/alpha (not dennis's side) shift supervisiors and pushed aside/passed over and left to rot during made-up IAs??? How come NO ONE ever saw you in briefing or heard you talking with patrol Officers ???? Why didnt you do anything to stop all the B.S., lies madness and eeverything else that everyone knew was going on there????? How can you call yourself a Cop when you are in bed with an ex-convict and giving him awards and believing him over Officers ?????? How can you call yourself a leader when you let patrol (and evereyone else, unless theyre your "boy") go out into the city with little to no and/or unsafe equipment and 8-10 year old cars (unless youre in a "special" unit)??????????? What happened to your task force (real good job they did after Dennis left)???????????????????? Now all of sudden everyone is supposed to believe your the man ???????????????? Whatever ?????? Dont bother replying because its all lies anyways and I can only hope more people will see thru your hypocricy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-04-2008, 07:33 PM
you are absolutely right. if he wants to be worthy of ANY respect, let him undo some of hiltons wrongs and exagerated IA's

08-05-2008, 03:51 AM
it doesnt matter what the so called major in charge does due to the fact that he sat around shining the hiltons cowboy boots while rog, rainman, jimmy the snake and the loveboat captian passed around hanna and ran off all the good cops. yeah the delat shift love triangle and the alpha shift cruise line are doing so good at the department that everyone is leaving. so now erica will get what she wants.......little jimmy bottom feeder all to her self. why does jimmy only pick signal 20 females to be in his unit......i am thinking that it is because he is afraid of male cops that are taller than him....just ask brad. oh yeah, whats up with Lt dousehouse....whats his problem ??????