PDA

View Full Version : ERT

08-02-2008, 06:21 PM
What happen to us having a ERT team . I see we now can send a text message to the public. If we have an active shooter the message should be run your ass off get the F—k out because we only have two officers on duty and are rifles are locked up and we don’t have a key.

08-02-2008, 07:24 PM
what happen we were told it was going to be 5 to 10 officers.

08-02-2008, 09:34 PM
BOO HOO I wanna feel like a real cop, oh yeah I forgot I cant make it as a real cop thats why I am at FIU.

goodcop43
08-04-2008, 02:25 AM
BOO HOO I wanna feel like a real cop, oh yeah I forgot I cant make it as a real cop thats why I am at FIU.

Don't cry too much, cause we all know you're not a real cop. Only south campus Officers are real cops. Come on down and swing by, we'll gladly give you a ticket or 5.

08-04-2008, 03:37 AM
ALL FIU OFFICERS NORTH, SOUTH, EAST, OR WEST ARE FAKE COPS U GUYS AND GOLDEN BEACH SHOULD TEAM UP, YOU ARE BOTH EMBARRASMENTS TO LAW ENFORCEMENT.

08-04-2008, 03:44 PM
ALL FIU OFFICERS NORTH, SOUTH, EAST, OR WEST ARE FAKE COPS U GUYS AND GOLDEN BEACH SHOULD TEAM UP, YOU ARE BOTH EMBARRASMENTS TO LAW ENFORCEMENT.
Your mother is a embarrassment to hookers she only gets 25 cents per blow.

goodcop43
08-04-2008, 07:18 PM

This person is just an embarrasment period. I bet he doesnt even work at all. An unemployed disgruntled idiot that couldnt make in any department. Go to a run down store in Hialeah and try to get a job.

08-04-2008, 07:29 PM

This person is just an embarrasment period. I bet he doesnt even work at all. An unemployed disgruntled idiot that couldnt make in any department. Go to a run down store in Hialeah and try to get a job.

And his mother is still an embarrasment.

The Writer
08-04-2008, 07:33 PM
We wait and see. We hope we that nothing really bad happens on Campus. But, we do not to press this subject onto the Administration.

:roll:

08-05-2008, 09:50 PM
ERT.....yeah we need a fast response team to 61 and 62keys. Be real....But on the other hand Wakenhut has an ERT, SRT and K9s.