PDA

View Full Version : HAMOCKS

08-02-2008, 03:05 AM
I want to thank Officers Ludwig and Avila for being such Zero's. Nice to see a fellow Officer screw over a nother P.O.
I can see why they are under house arrest doing reports and answering the phone at the desk.

08-02-2008, 04:28 AM
Care to air out the story?

08-04-2008, 11:41 PM
I went there and identified myself as a p.o. from another agency and needed for Ofc. Ludwig to write an incident report. His attitude was deplorable and his people skills were even worse. He was disgruntled for having to work at the desk at the station and he ended up writing the report incorrectly so the report was never forwarded through the proper channels. He has a side kick working there also by the name of Avila. He was no better. Upon follow up on the "messed up" report I had to return to the station to ask the geniuses to correct it. Avila was just as disgruntled as Ludwig and claimed that he couldn't do anything except have us come back and request the report to be corrected and actually told me that we could have Ludwig "white out" the incorrect portions of the report (COMO?). They are complete ZEROS down there and if anyone ever finds themselves needed assistance in the area of Hammocks..... good luck!!!!! In the past, I have been approached by officers from other agencies, and I have and will continue to bend over backwards to help out a fellow officer but that is not the case with Miami-Dade Police Officers (at least not at the Hammocks)!!!!!

08-05-2008, 04:08 AM
Well your mistake was to go to Hamhocks in the first place all the people who work there could not find a criminal with a map and search light. Why do you think the front of the station got shot up. Not even the ghetto Northside station gets shot at. Just goes to show how lazy and inadequate the officers there are.

08-06-2008, 04:26 AM
Don't forget the private and county cars trashed in the station parking lot 3-4 yrs ago. If you can't guard your station, how can you guard the public?

08-07-2008, 03:04 PM
Yea, I thought the right thing to do was go there in person, rather than call a marked unit to my house and take that unit off the street. Oh well, thought i would just get it off my chest. As far as the incidents that have occured there. I dont wish that on anyone. I mean were all P.O.'s I guess that's my point. I have had a few other incidents with the County, a few turned out good, but most of the time they treated me like I was some 26 or 27 offender.

Anyway stay safe out there who ever reads this, and I still will give the shirt off my back if and when another P.O. needs some kind of assistance.

08-09-2008, 11:28 AM
The only thing I see Hammocks do is stake out 137 Ave with those Doritos Bag new striped cars they have..I have family in Country Walk that never see marked units, and when their car was 26'd MDPD just called hours later and offered a case number...not even a PSA! Unreal, no wonder this department is crumbling into separate cities

08-13-2008, 05:14 AM
Why is it so many people are such zeros in the Hammocks? Why don't you guys get some real cops there.
I am an officer from Miami and encountered a female officer that had her nose far up in the air i could see her freaking nose hairs. i asked her for directions and she didn't even know her own area. Ofc.Padron how did you become a cop? You obviously don't protect so at least serve wearing the badge.
p.s. next time you want to check out my girlfriend just ask.

08-13-2008, 11:58 AM
DONT' FEEL BAD, KENDALL STATION IS JUST AS BAD WITH THEIR AFTERNOON ROOKIES SCREWING WITH OTHER PO'S ON THE STREET.................. :x

08-13-2008, 07:18 PM
I was there (hammocks) recently and this woman came in to make a police report and a woman officer behind the desk was Horribly rude for no reason , the lady trying to make a report was an older woman and was very polite but was confronted and disrespected for no reason what so ever, it sounds like these officers have chosen the wrong profession, one of the rules is to be courteous and professional and to treat others with respect, I have noticed many officers verbally assault you, unprovoked and treat you rudely and is one of the many reasons why the public has a Hatred and distrust for police Officers .. I know not all officers are like that but its hard to convince a lot of people otherwise

08-13-2008, 07:24 PM
p.s. next time you want to check out my girlfriend just ask.

I was at the gun show recently and this fat cop must have been at least 30-40 pounds over height and weight requirements , checking out my girl I mean he couldnt stop staring her down, I was going to say something but figured his fat ass could never have a woman as good looking as mine, so all he can do is look, what a loser, one day I will see him on the streets he will be surprised to see who I am

08-14-2008, 01:07 PM
Hey little walk in information report queer.

You want these officers to write word for word what you told them? Why don't you write a letter yourself and have that officer attach it to his one two line report:

So and so walked into the Hammocks District office with attached letter. He wished that this be put on record.

08-14-2008, 10:19 PM

You want these officers to write word for word what you told them? Why don't you write a letter yourself and have that officer attach it to his one two line report:

So and so walked into the Hammocks District office with attached letter. He wished that this be put on record.
shut up stupid. Its people like you who make county cops look like a bunch of b!tches. You hammocks guys think your job is so fuking hard... "oh I gotta check another 25?".. "oh dear a 17 and there's no PSAs working?". You primadonnas dont know the first thing about police work. It seems all you need to be a county cop these days is a clean record and a good credit score. I live in the hammocks and I see you dumb rookies walking arround like your gods gift to police work. Do yourselves a favor and transfer to north side or intracoastal so you can get over yourselves. you senior hotel guys should give these rookies a reality check.

08-20-2008, 01:21 AM

No idiot, I dont expect those Zero's to write word for word what I told them on the report, but I expect them to document the information on the report correctly and then take the proper signal so that the report will get forwarded through the proper channels for follow up. I guess thats just asking too much. Not to mention a little, just a little professional courtesy for a fellow police officer. You must Ludwig's butt buddy.

I can see it now, the victims of crimes have to write their own letters and give it to these Zeros to attach to their reports and make their jobs even easier for them........ Right?...........But in the Hammocks that might make sence. Hey buddy why dont you try and impliment that at the academy? Why dont you even take the Directors job? With bright ideas like that I'm sure you could lead the County.

08-20-2008, 03:06 AM
They are pretty good when it comes to 39ing other POs. They 39ed a Schools Police PO on Saturday night for DUI.

08-22-2008, 10:44 PM
Well your mistake was to go to Hamhocks in the first place all the people who work there could not find a criminal with a map and search light. Why do you think the front of the station got shot up. Not even the ghetto Northside station gets shot at. Just goes to show how lazy and inadequate the officers there are.

Hahahahhahah..........I love it. They could not find a criminal with a map and a search light. Hahahahahahaa

08-23-2008, 04:41 PM
I think I might pay old Ludwig Von Ludwig a visit sometime soon and get a good laugh.
Ask him a few questions and watch his face turn red and watch his body tighten up as I frustrate him with questions that he is to stupid to answer.

09-09-2008, 11:17 PM
Yea when ever im in my marked unit in rout home or to work, court or in the street I dont even bother to look at them. 90 % of them arn't going to give you a wave or anything so why bother.

They think that they are special far above other departments.

01-13-2009, 10:40 PM
Does officer fletas work with you guys in the hammocks? I might be spelling his nome wrong. If so, let him know that an officer (me) form another agency cant wait to see him in his personal veh.

Its a long story if anyone is interested, ask him, I sure he has a good lie to tell! :x

01-14-2009, 10:28 AM
Well now that you brought it up what is your side of the scoop on the poop?

07-01-2009, 03:14 AM
i work in palmetto bay but whats up with that guy jarome or whatever his name is...he looks/talks like a crackhead with his gold grill....and i heard he likes to 39 other cops

07-25-2009, 03:26 AM
Yea I went to the Hammacks the other day for something and I couldnt understand that crout *******.

11-16-2009, 02:56 AM
Jerome is a horrible Police Officer! He has no tact, and is extremely unprofessional. He acts like he has
20 years on and is a rookie. He also is in a specialized unit. Hes only in there because hes a black officer
which Hammocks lacks. There are few other black officers (if thats what needed) in the Hammocks District
that are wonderful, intelligent, tactful, and professional. Come on people lets do better!

01-19-2010, 12:32 AM
Guest wrote:

LMAO!! So true! That had me laughing for a while. They do know the best places for coffee though in case you ever need to find a good spot. Not to mention milk the calls specially on 34's loud party which can take them about 30 minutes to clear. Hammocks and kendall too funny! A lot of cute female officers though. ;o)
Stay safe people!!