PDA

View Full Version : Cry Baby.

08-01-2008, 03:09 AM
Hey is it true that cry baby Javier is already complaining about Doral. He neeeds to be a man and stop being a little baby about things, He complained about us when he was here and now Doral. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

08-01-2008, 03:44 AM
Some people are just never happy.

08-01-2008, 08:00 PM
I hear that Johan is mad too. We miss you Johan.

09-02-2008, 04:41 PM
is yohan and javi back yet? i bet the chief would love that, both of his fav boys comming back....they prob would make the leo awards if they did..... :devil: :cop:

09-03-2008, 08:34 PM
is yohan and javi back yet? i bet the chief would love that, both of his fav boys comming back....they prob would make the leo awards if they did..... :devil: :cop:

No I'm not back yet, but if I had a chance to go back,I would. The same goes for Javi and Orlando. I regards to your stupid comment of us getting Leo Awards, don't be a hater.

To my people from Sunny, learn from us. DO NOT, BUT DO NOT leave from Sunny Isles. I miss what I had and now I have to deal with it. You guys don't know whats to have a good department and a command staff. You have great Chief and a good command staff (Captains). Beleive me guys. Boys and Girls stay safe.

PS. I don't miss the Russians. LOL :cop:

09-09-2008, 04:00 AM
sound like your asking to come back... i guess all those promises fell in death ears....sucker...! look at you now crying to come back have some bolas and suck it up :devil:

09-09-2008, 07:52 PM
sound like your asking to come back... i guess all those promises fell in death ears....sucker...! look at you now crying to come back have some bolas and suck it up :devil:

You know, because of people like you I left Sunny isles. You were that guy that would see me in the station hallway and you pretended to be my friend like a piece of garbage that you are. You’re probably the same person that was asking if I or Javy were back. Don’t be jealous cus your not like, all I said it was to learn from us. All the time that I post something here I always put my name cus I’m not scare like you. You hide behind a name of CHUPA CABRA.. The CHUPA CABRA was an unknown animal that was eating cows and I guess with all that meat you became a coward. HAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: . By now you’re probably feeling sorry of yourself. Please don’t say no cus you are. So please if you feel anything between your legs next time you want to post anything here and talk bad about someone, just write you name. I promise I will not be mad at you. I’ll have a lot of respect for you. For the rest of you guys, be carefull of this coward walking in your station. :cop:

09-10-2008, 03:53 AM
What a bunch of d!ck's!!! Things @ Doral arent what we thought they would be, but at least Iam working with a decent group of good guys who dont hate and arent hypocrites. I enjoyed my time @ SIBPD and made the best of it. When I didnt like it, I left. Doral is a great place and things will get better. I dont regret leaving and I remeber now why I left. It was because of the two face hypocrites that work @ SIB that made me think twice about staying. The same guys that didnt do **** and still got what they wanted. I've heard alot about this site, but always stayed out of it. Now I know why.... Its because the same people who lie to your face at work go on here under anonymity (using fake names) and post crap about other people. Have some balls and put your real name so that when I see you, at least I know how you really feel. Oh, and if we were to ever go back, we probably would go to the LEO awards and win again. See, we worked and we were liked. Not by all, but by most. So grow some marbles and reveal your true identity when you write stuff on here. And change your name to the "Ping@c@bra", B.K.A. "The D!ck Sucker" cause thats what you really are................. :D

WARNING: This e-mail is a suspected phishing scam.

09-10-2008, 01:06 PM
Well said guys. This moron needs to leave and you guys need to come back. :devil:

09-11-2008, 06:15 PM
OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH shoo Javy and Yo are reahy to fuggie somebody up.

09-16-2008, 03:20 AM
cowards and back stabbers? in sunny isles pd? nooooo no way!

but i guess i know where to start looking for them!
gold badges maybe?

09-16-2008, 03:29 AM
yo.......... yoyo 1500hrs coffe is not the same without you homo.

yojan read it backwards.

ikus acin

09-17-2008, 04:44 AM
cowards and back stabbers? in sunny isles pd? nooooo no way!

but i guess i know where to start looking for them!
gold badges maybe?

Let me see HHMMMMMMMMMMMM.
Reason #1: You fired from here.
Reason#2: Your the biggets fu@k up in this place.

I have to agree with # 1and 2. Yeah your both. :devil:

Now I see why people like Yo and Javy have to post something in here because of people like you that are always running their mouth with a lot of shizzat in it.
I don't know about The Chief wanting Javy back over here but I know that he would love to have Yo back in here. The kid is good cop and a great person. I didn't think that he was saying anything about wanting to come back. It takes a lot of balls to write somthing in here using his name and telling all of us to learn from them. Now, I think thats a good man. So just keep your big coward mouth shut and stop writting shissat in here.

10-05-2008, 04:04 AM
If it's true that our COMMAND STAFF reads some of the post written here, why they haven't called Yo, Javy and Sanchez to come back to Suny Isles. Please guys we need those three guys back. We keep losing good guys and we're keeping you know what. We know that they are not happy at Doral, so why not hiring them back. HINT HINT.

10-06-2008, 03:00 AM
If it's true that our COMMAND STAFF reads some of the post written here, why they haven't called Yo, Javy and Sanchez to come back to Suny Isles. Please guys we need those three guys back. We keep losing good guys and we're keeping you know what. We know that they are not happy at Doral, so why not hiring them back. HINT HINT.

I agree.

10-08-2008, 01:35 PM
[quote="Just a P.O":3d41ljtj]If it's true that our COMMAND STAFF reads some of the post written here, why they haven't called Yo, Javy and Sanchez to come back to Suny Isles. Please guys we need those three guys back. We keep losing good guys and we're keeping you know what. We know that they are not happy at Doral, so why not hiring them back. HINT HINT.

I agree.[/quote:3d41ljtj]
Can anyone with Rank do something about this. We're losing all the good people. Can we please get the three guys back. I have faith in the brass. :lol:

10-10-2008, 05:38 AM
you guys have it good there but if you had the union in many of these lil problems would stop. some of the brass you whine about would be held accountable for the games.

10-20-2008, 09:13 AM
you guys have it good there but if you had the union in many of these lil problems would stop. some of the brass you whine about would be held accountable for the games.

Look young man the union is BS, we get anything without the union. Lets just bring those guys back and forget about everything else. Do you agree?

10-25-2008, 03:23 AM
(A first timer in this forum) Why are we interviewing people for the PO positions when we have three guys that were here for a while and now they want to come back. Chief can you please read this and lets get those three guys back in here. It's clearly that everyone wants those guys back. I was told today that Javy and Johan wanted to come back because they lied to them when they got hired. I know that we're not here to just let people come back when ever they leave to go somewhere and things don't go right. But we are talking about three guys that were like very much here. We're all humans and we make mistakes in life. Sometime we don't know how good things are in this PD until you leave and thats what happened to those guys.

SO CAN WE PLEASE MAKE THIS HAPPEN. LETS NOT MAKE MORE MISTAKE ON HIERING PEOPLE FROM THE OUTSIDE AND THEN WE HAVE TO FIRED THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE ZEROS.

10-27-2008, 10:35 PM
Those are 3 good guys, there are other agencies that do take back those that have left.. I think the higher ups needs to listen and bring them back.

09-30-2009, 07:58 PM
Even better, Yohan, javi and Sanchez come to Fort Lauderdale..... We could use another 3 GREAT guys!!! Your fav. Dispatcher back in the dayzzzz.....

10-07-2009, 08:53 PM
Even better, Yohan, javi and Sanchez come to Fort Lauderdale..... We could use another 3 GREAT guys!!! Your fav. Dispatcher back in the dayzzzz.....

Come on now, we know you only want Javi to go to Lauderdale! lol

10-13-2009, 08:14 PM
[quote=";o)":1rz0sdz5]Even better, Yohan, javi and Sanchez come to Fort Lauderdale..... We could use another 3 GREAT guys!!! Your fav. Dispatcher back in the dayzzzz.....

Come on now, we know you only want Javi to go to Lauderdale! lol[/quote:1rz0sdz5]

"Yeah Right" It's like that???? Don't worry sweatheart, Don't be upset.... ONE DAY YOU'LL GET ATTENTION TOO, JUST MAYBE ONE DAY!!! DON'T HATE!

10-13-2009, 09:06 PM
[quote="yeah right":2dkkdquc][quote=";o)":2dkkdquc]Even better, Yohan, javi and Sanchez come to Fort Lauderdale..... We could use another 3 GREAT guys!!! Your fav. Dispatcher back in the dayzzzz.....

Come on now, we know you only want Javi to go to Lauderdale! lol[/quote:2dkkdquc]

"Yeah Right" It's like that???? Don't worry sweatheart, Don't be upset.... ONE DAY YOU'LL GET ATTENTION TOO, JUST MAYBE ONE DAY!!! DON'T HATE![/quote:2dkkdquc]

What the heck is a SWEATHEART? Typical cop that can't spell!

08-06-2012, 05:34 PM

No I'm not back yet, but if I had a chance to go back,I would. The same goes for Javi and Orlando. I regards to your stupid comment of us getting Leo Awards, don't be a hater.

To my people from Sunny, learn from us. DO NOT, BUT DO NOT leave from Sunny Isles. I miss what I had and now I have to deal with it. You guys don't know whats to have a good department and a command staff. You have great Chief and a good command staff (Captains). Beleive me guys. Boys and Girls stay safe.

PS. I don't miss the Russians. LOL :cop:

well there is one russian in particular that misses u! someone please tell Yohan Alina from Sunny Isles is looking for him!!!! =) thank you