PDA

View Full Version : Drive by Inspections / Frustrations

08-01-2008, 01:35 AM
You know... we rip supervisors so much here, how about we start calling out the oxygen thieves(AKA Lazy Agent) of ABT.

I have been here for 5 plus years and must admit, inspections are a joke to most.

Now, before you folks jump all over me, let me qualify a few things. I am an active agent, I do pretty thorough inspections and even more thorough when I have a complaint on the place.

However, its bullsh** when someone does these drive by insepctions, checks to see if a license is posted and leaves. Here I am with 150 inspections and 60 official notices and someone else has 300 inspections with 10 official notices. Anyone see anything wrong with that picture? Are the brass blind to this?

Worse yet, on paper it looks like they are working more than me. Nevermind the other aspects of our job, I am just talking inspections here.

08-01-2008, 03:37 AM
You want a friggin' cookie? You do your job pencil neck and i'll do mine.

08-01-2008, 03:38 AM
You want a friggin' cookie? You do your job pencil neck and i'll do mine. Or maybe I won't. I get paid either way. :twisted:

08-01-2008, 04:39 PM
You want to see a “joke” looks at Fort Myers stats, there is an agent who has almost as many inspections as the inspector. Now tell me that agent is doing a proper job during the inspection… my ass! This is another reason KPIs are a bunch of crap.

08-01-2008, 05:28 PM
No agent should be allowed to do a "drive by" inspection at more than 65 mph. If your state vehicle has tinted windows you should reduce your drive by speed to 35 mph. :lol:

08-02-2008, 12:54 AM
Make sure you have the proper air preasure in your tires and the vehicle has had a tune-up recently. According to Obama this will allow you to pay less at the pump for gas. Even if the state does pay for the gas, you can help out by doing this. That way when you are driving by doing an inspection, Obama will be proud of you for helping drive down those gas prices. Our leadership will more than likely be taking this advice after all so get ahead of the curve. :devil:

08-05-2008, 08:38 PM
fsql
Make sure you have the proper air preasure in your tires and the vehicle has had a tune-up recently. According to Obama this will allow you to pay less at the pump for gas. Even if the state does pay for the gas, you can help out by doing this. That way when you are driving by doing an inspection, Obama will be proud of you for helping drive down those gas prices. Our leadership will more than likely be taking this advice after all so get ahead of the curve. :devil:

Word is that if Obama wins the election, Kentucky Fried Chicken will locate one of its franchises in the hallway leading to the Oval office. They're negotiating a contract now to establish the terms to guarantee against chicken bones being thrown out on the White House lawn.

08-06-2008, 02:19 AM
When it all comes down to it, the more inspections you conduct the greater the likelihood a complaint will be generated with an official notice. Of course in reality, we can all get 4-5s on the evals and we still won't get that pay raise.

08-10-2008, 12:17 AM
You want to see a “joke” looks at Fort Myers stats, there is an agent who has almost as many inspections as the inspector. Now tell me that agent is doing a proper job during the inspection… my ass! This is another reason KPIs are a bunch of crap.

You don't have a hair if you don't report this... :wink:

08-10-2008, 02:26 AM
Report it to who, the people who set the KPIs and are happy that they are high even if real work is not being done?

08-11-2008, 05:15 PM
High stats at ABT = smoke and mirrors. :devil:

Here I be doing a drive by at 65 mph :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:

08-11-2008, 07:20 PM

I am sure itis a playon words since there are two agents who work in Ft. Myers who are bald.

08-11-2008, 08:50 PM
Who cares what other agents are doing in other offices. If everybody would worry about themselves instead of bashin other agents this would be lot better place to work. No matter what other agents are doing we are all out there to do a job. There are a lot bigger things out there to worry about than worrying about what another agent is doing in another office. If you think things are that bad think about the three officers who lost their lives in Florida the past 6 weeks. Maybe these little things aren't that bad. No matter what, we're on the same team. Respect yourself and the badge you wear. Quit tearing down your own people there is enough bads guys out there that will do this without our help.

BE SAFE OUT THERE.

08-13-2008, 09:37 PM

:cop: I was doing a drive by today but was going 75 mph and T-boned a Coors Lite beer truck. Am I going to get extra points for that or am I going to get suspended?
:cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:

08-13-2008, 11:47 PM

:cop: I was doing a drive by today but was going 75 mph and T-boned a Coors Lite beer truck. Am I going to get extra points for that or am I going to get suspended?
:cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:

As long as they gave you some beer and a $1000.00. After all Deputy Dir. Pendergrass says there is nothing wrong with collect $$$ from the industry as long as it is a $1000.00 or more!

08-16-2008, 12:52 AM

I am sure itis a playon words since there are two agents who work in Ft. Myers who are bald.

rat

08-16-2008, 12:35 PM

rat

Two...?...three. The might one is bald too...thats weave.

08-17-2008, 05:47 AM
Why do they have to be bald? Can't they be hair follicle challenged? Soooo insensitive. Jerk! :devil:

08-17-2008, 04:34 PM
Why do they have to be bald? Can't they be hair follicle challenged? Soooo insensitive. Jerk! :devil:

Ohhhh RAT JERKY !!!!!