PDA

View Full Version : I-95 SGT'S

07-31-2008, 12:53 AM
Can anyone tell me please, how did any of these clowns get promoted??? 1) sgt.studder
2) sgt. groin gazer
Any and all information would be appreciated, especially if there is a way to have the "sgt's" turn in their roadguard resignation.

:snicker: Toodles XOXOXOX,

I-95 Staff :snicker:

07-31-2008, 07:18 PM
Thank your round BC JB

07-31-2008, 07:26 PM
That made no sense at all.

08-01-2008, 12:51 AM
All they needed was 3 years on the job, study hard, take the test, get on the list, take the raise and the take home car. You should try it when you get off probation.

08-01-2008, 04:46 AM
I served under both sgts. before leaving to go to imvestigations (now that is a good gig!). I worked in two other agencies before taking a break from LE and know what real policing is about. Most of you here need to take a job with an SO or local municipality before griping about how bad it is. I would bet that most of you have never made a felony arrest during your career.

As to the sgt's that are the source of your grief:

One is a little retentive and so caught up in the RG past where he was trained and still lives. The other is more like an adrenalne junkie or lost academic that shuold be smoking a pipe and teaching physics at a university. Either are better than what I had to live under in the past.

One counts tickets, the other is trying to figure the atomic weights of the stars in the southern sky.

To try to make fun of the speech of the first by calling him "sgt studder" is one thing. To imply that it is his African American origins (bit of bigotry on yout part I gather) that leads you to not understand him is another.

I really take a lot of issue with your description of the second sgt. He was without question my best (and most funny) supervisor in aglaw. Granted, he will lose about anything...given 10 minutes......he made good calls and was ALWAYS there when felony issues emerged. In the courage and caring about his troops department he is really good...of course he speaks Spanish (and is from a latin background which is probably why you dislike him so much....) so your bigotry aside...he is a little loopy but he has been there 21 years and you what? Also, he is looking at the ground and thinking about what you are saying or not saying (not at your privates). But then again, you would not understand that as you do not have an earned degree let alone one,.two, or three.

My advice to you is to find your LE dream elsewhere. And stop exhibiting your hatred to African Americans and Hispanic Americans on this blog and others.

08-01-2008, 12:55 PM
No it's not bigotry, if you had any common sense you would know that. He is an idiot without any law enforcement knowledge and has no business being in a supervisory position.(no one else there speaks ebonics) and as to sgt. groin gazer, I believe you must enjoy the way he "gazes" at you. :snicker:

08-02-2008, 08:56 PM
No it's not bigotry, if you had any common sense you would know that. He is an idiot without any law enforcement knowledge and has no business being in a supervisory position.(no one else there speaks ebonics) and as to sgt. groin gazer, I believe you must enjoy the way he "gazes" at you. :snicker:

This is one of them MOST immature postings I've read on these boards and THAT's saying A Bunch!! You, sir or maam are a complete idiot!!
I'd say, if you dislike the authority within your respective districts, then start studying for the test and become a supervisor yourself. Not that you could possibly do that as you don't sound the least bit intelligent.

I've met some fine officers within your department and I for one would encourage Ofc Hicks to take the exam and whip all you idiots into shape! :wink: