PDA

View Full Version : BOYCOTT 1st Game

07-30-2008, 02:36 AM
Rumor has it that unless the University signs new contract we will be BOYCOTTING the first football game. Serves them right for not negotiating in good faith. If true...COUNT on me!

07-30-2008, 02:56 AM
What!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you serious? Well this is probably gonna be the ONLY time we will agree with each other......Count me in too!!!!!!!

07-30-2008, 03:18 AM
never occurred to me but...AN EXCELLENT IDEA! this is exactly what this place needs, a wake up call.

07-30-2008, 06:17 AM
ooooohhh, this should be fun. all the kings men making him look bad, a bit of his own medicine if u ask me.

if we're serious about this, then i'll def go along with the plan.

hey chief, maybe u should call another "non-leoaffairs meeting"!

07-30-2008, 04:33 PM
i'll do it. cant wait.

07-30-2008, 05:04 PM
I would like for this to happen so I can put it on the front page as a Headliner.

07-31-2008, 12:02 AM
I'm off that Saturday and I will make sure to not come in. Let us remember that it is not an appointment for a meeting that we want, THE CONTRACT NEEDS TO BE SIGNED, SEALED AND DELIVERED by the first football game. I'M OVER THE PROMISES! If you can't beat them at their dirty games we might as well play along with them. The chief better not hold another mandatory meeting because he has nothing important to say and nothing beneficial for us to hear.

07-31-2008, 02:46 AM
I like this idea. I hope that everyone does it and its not just talk.. I guess we will find out when the day comes...then we will know who the kiss asses are.

07-31-2008, 04:55 AM
i'm excited! the look on their faces will be priceless.

07-31-2008, 08:02 PM
:wink: got ballls?

08-01-2008, 12:48 AM
Rumor has it that unless the University signs new contract we will be BOYCOTTING the first football game. Serves them right for not negotiating in good faith. If true...COUNT on me!
We'll see if the PBA backs us up on this. What the PBA knows BK knows.
If it does happen Bk knows your plans and he'll have somebody covering the games instead of us. Count me in anyway.

08-01-2008, 05:38 PM
:devil: :devil: :devil: Can't wait for this to happen :devil: :devil: :devil:

08-01-2008, 08:04 PM
Hey Chief..When gameday gets here...u better think about getting your uniform out of the closet and dusting them off. Because when Medesto and Rosa see's that your Officers are not there.....Well..... i guess that you will be working the game......

08-02-2008, 06:15 PM
can you imagine the looks on madique, rosa jones, and the chiefs face?!? and should this happen, it will be the beginning of the end of for the chief, as everyone will realize he has lost complete control of people.

theres more than one way to skin a gutless cat. forget the vote of no confidence, we'll go at it this way. chief you better wake up and do something for your men cuz it looks like you are about to be humiliated in public. and you know the president hates when things go public.

how bout a walk out of the game and a plane w/ a banner? :evil:

08-02-2008, 06:56 PM
Guy's I will be with you on this. I just found out Football Stadium bathroom has no glory holes I am mad. Also I am mad because the Chief does not tell me how pretty I am. Maybe we could all go to south beach and wear thongs that day.

08-02-2008, 07:16 PM
someone said that all sgt and officer are in. only the some Lt and 2 Capt and Chief are going be working

08-03-2008, 10:28 PM
You really thingk that DO, LC, FT, GW, SF, HB, AB, JB, AA, are going to do this? you must be high, and the LT'S will be ordered to be there plus I am sure the day shift will be held over, if you do this you are only jumping from the frying pan into the fire. GOOD LUCK

goodcop43
08-04-2008, 02:22 AM
You can count me in! Unless that contract is signed, I wont be there.

08-04-2008, 09:40 AM
YOU MEAN THE CONTRACT THAT IS GOING TO GIVE US NO RAISE FOR THE ENTIRE TERM OF THE CONTRACT, AND LET US WORK OFFDUTY WITHOUT A PATROL CAR, WOW THATS WORTH NOT SHOWING UP TO THE FOOTBALL GAME. I WILL BE AT THE GAME I HAVE BILLS TO PAY, AND SO WILL THE FOREMENTIONED OFFICERS AND PROBABLY A FEW MORE. :D :D :D :D :D

08-04-2008, 05:43 PM
YOU MEAN THE CONTRACT THAT IS GOING TO GIVE US NO RAISE FOR THE ENTIRE TERM OF THE CONTRACT, AND LET US WORK OFFDUTY WITHOUT A PATROL CAR, WOW THATS WORTH NOT SHOWING UP TO THE FOOTBALL GAME. I WILL BE AT THE GAME I HAVE BILLS TO PAY, AND SO WILL THE FOREMENTIONED OFFICERS AND PROBABLY A FEW MORE. :D :D :D :D :D

typical. thats why this place is so crappy because of people like you. listen everyone wants to work the game and they want the nice OT money, but your thick headedness is missing the point. we need to stand together for the better of everyone. whether or not we get the contract is one thing, but the boycott would let everyone know that we stand together and back each other up. people like you make officers like us look bad. we try to think progressively but your inability to read between the lines keeps us back in the 1960's. we need to stand together, boycott the game, go to the press, take a vote of no-confidence, and stand tough on our contract negoations. if we continue to settle for less than we deserve, than we will continue to get A$$ R@ped by our administration and the University. a show of unity and the aforementioned tactics would stir the pot in our favor. don't settle for the off-duty contract because what you don't realize is that without county mutual aid, county radios, and a marked vehicle we won't be able to do off dutys. so the chief will give you your off duty knowing that we can't actually work it.

wake up and smell the cr@p we're being fed. stand tough. don't wither like you've done in the past.

08-04-2008, 11:11 PM
Sorry I cant afford your desire to try and make this place better. I have bills and my family comes first. You are going about this all wrong. If you had been here when Jesse Campbell was here you would see that BK is a good Chief as there is no Chief in the State University System that has any true influence on the School Administration and they are your bosses not BK. I rather have BK who doesnt mess with us even though he doesnt support us then another Jesse Campbell who didnt support us and made coming to work a hard thing to do.

Our true Chief is Rosa Jones and President Madique, and the PBA has no power over them. The only thing that would change there Philosophy is a Virginia Tech Incident and I wish no harm to anyone and until the economy comes back things will remain bad financially and I would have to agree with the Chief that 4-10's are impossible to do with minimum staffing and the abusive way sick time is used by the Department.

08-06-2008, 05:30 PM
Were all in at the BBC. I did not sign up for this job to be dealing with all the junk at the UPC. Let all them young guys do that junk 39 and things.

08-06-2008, 05:58 PM
:devil: BOYCOTT, :evil: BOYCOTT, :twisted: BOYCOTT :devil:
YOU ALL KNOW THAT WE DON'T LIKE TO WORK AT THE FOOTBALL GAMES BECAUSE ITS TOO CROWDED AND DANGEROUS, SPECIALLY ON THE FIRST HOME GAME. WE ARE ALREADY USE TO NOT WORK AT THOSE GAMES, SO IS NOT GOING TO MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE TO US IF WE DON'T WORK, PLUS SUPERVISORS DON'T CARE EITHER.

09-23-2008, 07:13 PM
So, how did the boycott of the first game go?

09-29-2008, 10:04 AM
Gimme a break! No one's gonna boycott, or you'd all be out on your asses without jobs. Way too many people in this dept who love to "talk the talk" but don't have the balls to "walk the walk".