PDA

View Full Version : why

07-29-2008, 10:40 PM
why are certian posts being pulled off this site ? The loveboat captian, the multi-personality backstabbing disorder female winkler cop and the woodcarving maniac rainman lover cant take the heat. your evil ways have caught up to you and now youre trying to cover your tracks. its all about karma

07-29-2008, 10:52 PM
[quote]guys come on you just buried a brother uniform. Does it matter who was at the funeral? Rich is on vacation and he deifinately jumped out of bed the night it happened. He was on scene the night of the devastation. Maybe he could not handle a funeral. Who cares who was there really. You guys formed a bond during this horrible week and thats what matters most. You guys dont realize how impressive you were coming in the church by rank as a group and having Dennis Eads motioning you guys to sit at once. You were impressive and a team and from this point out you will stay a team. So what Rich Carr was not there. What he does not have that you all have is that feeling that day when you were together and mourned together and had 2500+ other cops from all around the State and as far as Nassau County, long Island standing behind you.

One more thing guys this website absolutely is horrible. Put positive
things on here. You guys deserve it and do it for Andrew Widman's family. Give it time and a good new chief and you guys will rock. thanks guys, a fellow brother.

Great Post!!

07-29-2008, 11:01 PM
it does and WILL matter!!!! It was an obligation and mandate of the leadership role these persons hold---period!!!!!!!!

07-30-2008, 01:04 AM
who ever wasnt at the funeral should be fired, officers came from over seas and officers came from as far as new york, so what do any fmpd officers that were not there have for an excuse. lets be honest here folks. what if it was your family member who went down, what would you say then ?

save the excuses and all the BS for someone else. the so called chief should bury his head in the sand in disgrace. that was the most low down dirty thing i have ever seen in the department it simply makes me sick. anyone who defends that POS should also be fired.

IF YOU WERNT AT THE FUNERAL FOR YOUR FELLOW OFFICER I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE TURN YOUR BADGE AND GUN IN TO YOUR SUPERVISIOR, QUIT AND FOLLOW THE CHIEF IN HIS LEGACY OF DISHONOR AND YOU CAN LIVE OUT THE REST OF YOUR LIFE AS A BOTTOMFEEDER. PERIOD !!

07-30-2008, 02:41 PM
I agree Ninja-If a fellow officer (except one that is restricted to a medical facility or working the logistics) can't show the respect for a lost brother as well as suport his fellow officers by attending the service, then that same officer WILL NOT be reliable to be there for you the next time the bullets fly. Past behavior is still the best indicator of future performance.