PDA

View Full Version : allen lowe

07-29-2008, 07:53 PM
will he make a good sargent? im not to sure he seem scared of littel things stewart has more balls i vote for him

see us locking an unlock many door with sargent lowe

07-29-2008, 10:16 PM
I vote for Lowe.

goodcop43
07-30-2008, 12:24 AM
will he make a good sargent? im not to sure he seem scared of littel things stewart has more balls i vote for him

I vote for Lowe. Besides, a probationary sgt. has to do everything by the book until after the first year. It sounds like you don't like working, so you're right, Lowe won't be good for you and you'll be better off with SS. Although I have heard under his watch we'll be writing 17's on 8th Street so don't be too fond with him either.

07-30-2008, 12:47 AM
it will be a lot worst while he is on probatsion but he will stay scare even after his 1 years is up he wont change anything at fiu every after probatsion but im a happy for him he is good guy

07-30-2008, 01:01 AM
how far will he let us go for 315?

NOT VERY IN MY OPINION

07-30-2008, 01:08 AM
vote for stew but just barely

07-30-2008, 02:44 AM

True SS has more balls since he carries JS's two balls in his mouth...I vote Lowe-

07-30-2008, 03:58 AM
how far will he let us go for 315?

NOT VERY IN MY OPINION

Considering how he follows the green and whites around like a little puppy dog, he'd be quite a hypocrite if he didn't allow you to 315 a considerable distance from campus. I personally recall many instances over the years where he strayed well off campus to 15 with the brown gown clowns on rather inconsequential calls. We shall see what the near future brings, as I am certain he will be named the new Sergeant. But prepare yourselves for some hypocrisy as his solicitous, skittish personality will lead to many vacillating moments. I fear for you all.

Signed,
"We who labor here seek only the truth"

07-30-2008, 10:06 AM
Why the hate towards SS, he has the most Law Enforcement Road experience on the Department, he came into this Department with the desire to do real law enforcement work but was told by JS to just be a sheep in wolves clothing so thats what he has done. Why should he fight the system when he has been a cop for over 25 years. I believe SS will make a very good Sergeant and if he gets promoted to even a higher position I believe he would push for change. I vote for SS.

07-30-2008, 02:18 PM
I know and have worked with SS. He is a worker, not afraid to voice his opinion.. even if it makes him disliked to staff.. (remember BF 17.. and bushes).. SS actually does work and will help change things if allowed. He knows the laws and yes, sometimes had his ways as all cops... but definetly not a slacker.. good luck SS from someone who has had many talks with you over the years at NMB !

07-30-2008, 04:14 PM

If you don’t want to do 61’s that is an issue you need to talk to Chief about. If AL has no balls than what does that say about you when he does more POLICE WORK than you. Open up LERS and take a look. So you don’t want to do A-Forms, OI Reports, Accident Reports, FI Cards, nor 61’s. So besides impersonating a Police Officer what would you like to do.

07-30-2008, 04:32 PM
we need change and he wont not change anything i belive stewart will.

07-30-2008, 07:52 PM
It is hard to comprehend how childish some of you are acting. Why trash A.L because he passed the Sgt. test and YOU didn't, because he has more common sense than most of you. Who cares about the 61's, when you applied to be a P.O. at FIU it was all good to open doors and do anything else that was asked, now that some of you have gotten "big headed" now you dont want to open doors. Some of you will NEVER survive in a big department, so if that is the direction that you are headed stop while you are ahead. Leave things be. Whoever gets promoted so be it, but stop trashing A.L. Stop being "haters" if you are so worried about who is going to be the next Sgt. than YOU should of taken the Sgt.'s test and maybe have passed it and you could of been the next one to "change the dept".

07-30-2008, 10:27 PM
Why the hate towards SS, he has the most Law Enforcement Road experience on the Department, he came into this Department with the desire to do real law enforcement work but was told by JS to just be a sheep in wolves clothing so thats what he has done. Why should he fight the system when he has been a cop for over 25 years. I believe SS will make a very good Sergeant and if he gets promoted to even a higher position I believe he would push for change. I vote for SS.

Yes, he favors the sheep's clothes since it becomes easy to put the wool down so JS can give him some input.

07-30-2008, 10:30 PM

Dear island man, stop sucking up to SS just cause you will be working "under" him. Maybe he will share some of JS input.

07-31-2008, 12:29 AM

Exactly what I said earlier, if you can be FIUPD controlled then you are weak. Looks like "why the hate" would stay quiet if he or she knew that what they were told to do was wrong or improper. I see what path you are following and what lack of ethics you have going for yourself.

08-31-2008, 02:59 AM
I'm personally glad Lowe made Sgt. I KNOW he'll do a much better job as supervisor than some of the ones already out there.

10-08-2008, 03:53 AM
I AGREE 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cop:

It is hard to comprehend how childish some of you are acting. Why trash A.L because he passed the Sgt. test and YOU didn't, because he has more common sense than most of you. Who cares about the 61's, when you applied to be a P.O. at FIU it was all good to open doors and do anything else that was asked, now that some of you have gotten "big headed" now you dont want to open doors. Some of you will NEVER survive in a big department, so if that is the direction that you are headed stop while you are ahead. Leave things be. Whoever gets promoted so be it, but stop trashing A.L. Stop being "haters" if you are so worried about who is going to be the next Sgt. than YOU should of taken the Sgt.'s test and maybe have passed it and you could of been the next one to "change the dept". :devil: :devil:

10-08-2008, 03:54 AM
I AGREE 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cop:

It is hard to comprehend how childish some of you are acting. Why trash A.L because he passed the Sgt. test and YOU didn't, because he has more common sense than most of you. Who cares about the 61's, when you applied to be a P.O. at FIU it was all good to open doors and do anything else that was asked, now that some of you have gotten "big headed" now you dont want to open doors. Some of you will NEVER survive in a big department, so if that is the direction that you are headed stop while you are ahead. Leave things be. Whoever gets promoted so be it, but stop trashing A.L. Stop being "haters" if you are so worried about who is going to be the next Sgt. than YOU should of taken the Sgt.'s test and maybe have passed it and you could of been the next one to "change the dept". :devil: :devil: