PDA

View Full Version : Charity Softball

07-29-2008, 04:51 PM
Hey guys from PPPD

As you guys have read we are having a Charity Softball Tourn. on Aug. 23rd for one of our LT. that is in need of your support. He has been diagnosed with a very advanced stage of Cancer and besides being mentally draining it is also going to be financially draining. I only hope that you guys can come out and support one of your own and put together an 11 man softball team. The registration fee is 200.00 and all the proceeds from this are going to him and his family. We already have confirmation from several departments in the area and it will prove to be a very exciting day.

I challenge your department as I have the others to pull together as we would do for one of yours in their time of need.

You can contact me at work 587-6730 3-11 or on my cell 647-8485.

The challenge has been made please do not let me or this great man down.

Shane

07-29-2008, 05:29 PM
Hey guys from PPPD

As you guys have read we are having a Charity Softball Tourn. on Aug. 23rd for one of our LT. that is in need of your support. He has been diagnosed with a very advanced stage of Cancer and besides being mentally draining it is also going to be financially draining. I only hope that you guys can come out and support one of your own and put together an 11 man softball team. The registration fee is 200.00 and all the proceeds from this are going to him and his family. We already have confirmation from several departments in the area and it will prove to be a very exciting day.

I challenge your department as I have the others to pull together as we would do for one of yours in their time of need.

You can contact me at work 587-6730 3-11 or on my cell 647-8485.

The challenge has been made please do not let me or this great man down.

Shane

Yo Shane, any relation to Spiro, Caladesi Mobile in Dunedin? Just curious.

07-30-2008, 04:39 AM
Taichiang, I'm sure you and the boys can put together 11 people and come out and support.

11-27-2009, 09:32 PM
Hey, I related to Spiro in Caledisi Florida. (Spiro Voutsinas, Toronto,ON)

11-28-2009, 05:28 PM
LPD,

I have no skills on the field but I can ask around for ya....Give me a ring or drop me an email at work for further details so I can let the true athletes know...lol.

Tai...