PDA

View Full Version : pines unit issues fellow leo's family a utc

07-29-2008, 01:39 PM
i would like to extend my deapest thanks to the pines officer wearing id #0251 for issuing a member of my family a traffic citation. you truly are an asset to your agency and hopefully not an accurate represenation of you complete department. i know personally that i woudn't issue a utc to a fellow leo's family, but i guess its different in pines. i only hope that some agency extends the same courtesy to you and your family that you have extended to mine.

07-29-2008, 05:49 PM
Clearly, this "fellow leo" and his family are not deserving of any special courtesy. It sounds like 251 got it right.

07-30-2008, 12:46 AM
i would like to extend my deapest thanks to the pines officer wearing id #0251 for issuing a member of my family a traffic citation. you truly are an asset to your agency and hopefully not an accurate represenation of you complete department. i know personally that i woudn't issue a utc to a fellow leo's family, but i guess its different in pines. i only hope that some agency extends the same courtesy to you and your family that you have extended to mine.

I am a LEO. So, if I understand you, my adopted cousin four times removed from my mother side does not deserve a traffic ticket because he is related to me.

07-30-2008, 04:02 AM
SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOUR FAMILY MEMBER EITHER DIDN'T SPEAK UP UNTIL THE TICKET WAS WRITTEN OR HAD NO PROOF OF WHO YOU ARE!!!!! AS FOR ME........... JUST TELLING ME YOUR MOTHER'S BROTHER'S UNCLE IS A LEO DOESN'T CUT IT. I HAVE BEEN LIED TO ONE TOO MANY TIMES!!! BUT IM SURE THIS IS WRONG AND YOU WERE IN THE CAR WITH YOUR FAMILY MEMBER RIGHT?????

07-30-2008, 06:35 PM

Define "family member". I'm guessing it wasn't "immediate" family because you are being vague with who it was. A pines cop pulled my wife over, she told him who I was, she didn't have an attitude with him, and he contacted me to verify that she was my wife. She got a verbal warning and was on her way (thanks Pines). Professional "courtesy" is exactly what it sounds like, a "courtesy", not an "absolute". My sister-in-law (wife's sister) got pulled over in Miami-Dade a year ago for a traffic infraction, and she ended up getting arrested for DUI. Do I blame the Miami-Dade Officer? Not at all. He called me to explain that he had arrested my sister-in-law, and he actually apologized. I told him that he didn't do anything wrong and there was no need for apologies, and that I appreciated the "courtesy" call. It was probably the best thing for her at the time, and I hold no ill feelings towards the Officer or his Agency.

I have some advice for you, stop being a "troll" and call the Pines Officer about the situation. He may be very receptive and accomodating or you may hear that your "family member" had a terrible attitude, and breaks aren't given to rude third cousins. Either way, act like an adult and the professional you should be, and don't post these trivial things on a public forum.

Stay safe Pines.

07-30-2008, 09:21 PM

I know 251 and he's not at all how you describe him. Theres more to the story that either you don't know or weren't told. Do like Davie 55 said and call him, he's good peeps!

07-31-2008, 12:35 AM
My wife has been stopped twice in the last 15 years for traffic infration in the pines. Both times when the officers learned I was a police officer they said they were sorry to have stopped her be careful and have a nice day. I also in 28 years have never written a brother police officers family member a ticket no matter what attitude nor the infraction. May have had them call the guy and let me talk to him but never a ticket issued, just can't do it. stay safe guys

08-02-2008, 05:03 AM
I don't think so,.. was it a traffic unit? They routinely write the family of leo even when neighboring agencies continuously give pines a break. Pines officers need to get to gether and give this jerk a blanket pary. With all the overt tickets you could write like no insurance or susp d/l, tickets that would actually help the community, you choose to write a famiy member,P B A where are you, NEil Vaughn, is this was hyou advocate in Pines?
Clearly, this "fellow leo" and his family are not deserving of any special courtesy. It sounds like 251 got it right.

08-03-2008, 03:38 AM
WELL THE WHINING AND CRYING BABIES (WCB'S) HAVE TAKEN OVER AND FROM THE VETERNS I TALK TO THE SHOOT HAS GONE OVERBOARD. THE WAY YOU'ALL SLAM EACH OTHER ON THIS SITE THE CHIEF SHOULD "FIRE EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR CONDUCT NOT BECOMING". BELIEVE ME IT'S BEEN USED IN A BROADER SENSE OVER THE YEARS, AND PEOPLE HAVE LOST THERE NJOBS, DESERVEDLY SO. YOU KIDS HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WAS GIVEN UP OVER "30 YEARS" SO YOU CAN HAVE WHAT YOU DO NOW, WELL WELCOME TO THE ECONOMY, REAL WORLD AND WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU BECAUSE OF THIS, YOU ARE MAKING YOUR BED, LAY IN IT. THE MAYOR,CM AND CHIEF READ EVERYTHING HERE AND IF YOU THINK THEY DONT YOUR STUPID. OH YA WE HAVE PROFESSIONAL POLICE THERE," FEW AND FAR BETWEEN" SHOOT SOMETIMES I WANT TO SEND BACK MY RETIRED BADGE AND FORGET I WAS EVER ASSOCIATED WITH THIS TYPE OF BS.IN MY DAY WE KEPT OUR MOUTH SHUT AND DELT WITH THE PROBLEM IN A PERSONAL MATTER. YOU MAY THINK THAT POSTING IS A WAY TO GET YOUR IDEA ACROSS BUT IF YOU CAN'T SIT DOWN OR MEET WITH THE PERCEVIED PROBLEM THEN YOU HAVE NO MORE B_LLS OR BEEN DE'B_LLED SOMEWHERE IN YOUR SHORT CAREER.
1st, RULE TREAT PEOPLE AS YOU WOULD EXPECT TO BE BE TREATED IN A SIMALR SITUATION, DO NOT LOOSE CONTROL, BUT RRESPECT THEIR SITUATION AS YOU CONTROLL THE REST OF THERE LIFE, UNLESS THEY GIVE YOU JUSTIFIABLE REASON AND CAUSE TO TAKE ACTION, IF THEY DEMAND YOUR RESPONSE THEN GIVE IT IN AN APPROPRIATE MANNER.PROFESSIONAL OR OTHERWISE, WIFE, FAMILY, CHILDREN, RESPECT FROM EITHER, DUE TO YOUR ACTIONS OR INACTIONS. COVER EACH OTHER'S BUTT AND DO IT RIGHT. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR INPROPER ACTION, FIBING (LYIING ON A REPORT) TO GET THE CONVICTION. GIVE A POLY, CHIEF AND GET RID OF THE LIARS. HAVE SEEN ENOUGH LIES THAT I KNOW THAT THE SAME IS GOING ON,I WAS REALLY PROUD THAT AFTER 30 YEARS WITH THIS DEPARTMENT THAT AS A RETIRED OFFICER THAT AFTER MY SON ON A TRAFFIC STOP, NO OTHER CITATION WRITTEN TO JUSTIFY THE STOP, HE ADVISED HIM THAT HE WAS MY SON AND DECIDED TO WRITE HIM 2 TIX FOR WINDOW TINT ON A CAR THAT WAS EVIDENTLY BOUGHT WITHIN THE LAST 3 DAYS BY THE PAPERWORK SUBMITTED( DOCUMENTED) AND HAD NOUGHT HAD A CHANCE TO TEST OR REMOVE THE TINT, AS HAD BEEN DONE WITH PREVIUS VEHICLES HE HAD BOUGHT, "THANKS TO THE BROTHERS THE PROVIDED THE TINT METER AFTER RETIREMENT". AND I KNOW THE OFFICER ,HE STATED THAT HE DID NOT KNOW ME (LIE), DUE TO POSSIBLY TO THE COMPUTER READ OUT ON HISTORY, THAT IF PROERERLY CHECKED SHOWED THAT CASES WERE NOLE PROSSED, THIS IS A ***** WITH THE CURRENT SYSTEM, CHARGES THAT ARE NOT PROVEN OR DISMISSED ARE , AND DUE SHOW UP ON SOMEONES RECORD, DISCRESION, AND HAVING SOME INTELLIGENCE, COMES INTO PLAY HERE GUYS AND THAT WAS A FLAT OUT LIE!
THIS SITE AND WHAT IS POSTED HERE IS MAKING ME SICK, REALLY, I ALMOST WANT TO SEND BACK MY RETIRED BADGE. CHIEF, PLEASE GAIN CONTROL AND USE THE DECIPLINE AT YOUR DISCRESSION. THESE KIDS NEED TO KNOW THAT THERE IS OTHERS IN LINE TO TAKE THERE JOB IN A MINUTE. THIS SITE THAT IS BASICLY GOOD IF YOU LOOK AT OTHER DEPARTMENT'S POSTINGS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES AND NOT FOR BASHING EACH OTHER. BASIC WORD, IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE B_LLS TO CONFRONT THE SITUATION EITHER WITH YOUR LT, CAPT, MAJOR, OR CHIEF, THEN KEEP YOU DMN MOUTH SHUT,
ONE TIME I HAD A CHIEF SAY IF THE GUYS DID NOT TALK SO MUCH AND BLOW EACH OTHER IN I WOULD NOT HAVE SO MUCH TO DO!, WORK, EARN FOR YOUR FAMILY, PROTECT EACH OTHER (WHICH SEEM'S TO BE A "LOST CAUSE") ( EVERY MAN FOR THEM SELVES), AND GO HOME SAFE!!!!!!

08-03-2008, 12:43 PM
Who is this 20?

08-05-2008, 01:33 PM
Who is this 20?

This has got to be Ray Wright. Still can't write worth a S**t. Don't you have better things to do with your time Ray???

08-06-2008, 10:13 PM
Hey, did you hire that retired guy.. Who the hell is he calling "Kids".. What a moron.. I hope you guys have raised your hiring standards..

08-06-2008, 10:25 PM
Who is this 20?

This has got to be Ray Wright. Still can't write worth a S**t. Don't you have better things to do with your time Ray???

All that from a guy who's kid just busted all the windows out of another Sergeants wife's personal car...Why don't you fork over the cash for that before talking about anything that needs to get done around here. Just go away.

08-08-2008, 03:05 PM
My wife has been pulled over several times and has never been issued a UTC, always a warning. So there's got to be more to this story....

08-11-2008, 02:10 AM
1. Get your facts straight, Ray's kid was 800+ miles away when that happened getting away from people like you!!!, that has been worked out so keep your f---n mouth shut when you do not know what happened, you have nothing to do with it! Your a jerk. Dont you have enough in your life to keep you busy that you have to put your 2 cents in on everyone elses. Payton Pines at work again. Oh ya rent Payton Place videos you will see everyone in everyone elses life and screwing each other, and their families, brothers, sons, wifes and daughters.

2. As usual inuendio and rumor rule, a-s-ole, I bet you list all the facts on your reports dont you, even if the facts may show the perp to possibly be innoscent, (not going to admit you may have not enough to go forward, oh ya, "can beet the charge but not the ride") no matter how you screw up someones life and possibly hold back the person that would later discover the cure to cancer, or possibly come up with something the could help or save a family member, need that stat, oh ya. May let you suck up to the administration more if I make this bs arrest. Stats should be based on convictions not the crap you can bend the statutes to! Reporting 101, know it well! tried not to use it, well really did not have to as just arrest do not have to.

3. Keep the SPLACK OFF THE DESK !!! You smell smoke, Rubber burning, long conversation and proding to come up with that one.

4. And if you must correct the spelling and grammar, as you are so great at it. you could not hold a sweat sack to the guys that have set your life there in motion.

5. May GOD show mercy on your sole as he is the one you will have to answer to someday! Do the right thing. the just action.

6. I have called Ray and advise him of this site and location of this post as we talk often. He is not happy, as he had no knowledge until I contacted him. Again he advised that you should get your facts straight before you sound off and screw someone over. Posted on behalf as after reviewing site wants nothing to do with it. Ron per Ray please straighten this out with whoever, as missinformation can be very dangerous!, to all concerned, which is no one but Ray and Ron, even after firing a premptive strike to protect one owns.I understand that this was worked out and forgot. if these people want to revive the issue, which Ray does not, let's not fall prey to their wanting to keep payton Pines going.

God bless to all and keep safe! , To all even the poster

08-12-2008, 01:18 PM
WTF is that ramble and rant all about???

Sounds like either Mike the animal lover or Billy the Marlin sauced up again! Guys, don't drink and type - it just doesn't make much sense.

08-14-2008, 05:15 PM
I don't get it. I would never write a family member of a fellow L.E.O. Not for mothing but I have heard about pines. What the F@#$ is wrong with you guys. There are so many other people in your city to write up. If a person says he's a cousin, f!@# it go stop someone else. Try to verify but if you cant and they are not ****s, let em go.

08-15-2008, 02:49 PM
WELL THE WHINING AND CRYING BABIES (WCB'S) HAVE TAKEN OVER AND FROM THE VETERNS I TALK TO THE SHOOT HAS GONE OVERBOARD. THE WAY YOU'ALL SLAM EACH OTHER ON THIS SITE THE CHIEF SHOULD "FIRE EVERY ONE OF YOU FOR CONDUCT NOT BECOMING". BELIEVE ME IT'S BEEN USED IN A BROADER SENSE OVER THE YEARS, AND PEOPLE HAVE LOST THERE NJOBS, DESERVEDLY SO. YOU KIDS HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WAS GIVEN UP OVER "30 YEARS" SO YOU CAN HAVE WHAT YOU DO NOW, WELL WELCOME TO THE ECONOMY, REAL WORLD AND WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU BECAUSE OF THIS, YOU ARE MAKING YOUR BED, LAY IN IT. THE MAYOR,CM AND CHIEF READ EVERYTHING HERE AND IF YOU THINK THEY DONT YOUR STUPID. OH YA WE HAVE PROFESSIONAL POLICE THERE," FEW AND FAR BETWEEN" SHOOT SOMETIMES I WANT TO SEND BACK MY RETIRED BADGE AND FORGET I WAS EVER ASSOCIATED WITH THIS TYPE OF BS.IN MY DAY WE KEPT OUR MOUTH SHUT AND DELT WITH THE PROBLEM IN A PERSONAL MATTER. YOU MAY THINK THAT POSTING IS A WAY TO GET YOUR IDEA ACROSS BUT IF YOU CAN'T SIT DOWN OR MEET WITH THE PERCEVIED PROBLEM THEN YOU HAVE NO MORE B_LLS OR BEEN DE'B_LLED SOMEWHERE IN YOUR SHORT CAREER.
1st, RULE TREAT PEOPLE AS YOU WOULD EXPECT TO BE BE TREATED IN A SIMALR SITUATION, DO NOT LOOSE CONTROL, BUT RRESPECT THEIR SITUATION AS YOU CONTROLL THE REST OF THERE LIFE, UNLESS THEY GIVE YOU JUSTIFIABLE REASON AND CAUSE TO TAKE ACTION, IF THEY DEMAND YOUR RESPONSE THEN GIVE IT IN AN APPROPRIATE MANNER.PROFESSIONAL OR OTHERWISE, WIFE, FAMILY, CHILDREN, RESPECT FROM EITHER, DUE TO YOUR ACTIONS OR INACTIONS. COVER EACH OTHER'S BUTT AND DO IT RIGHT. THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR INPROPER ACTION, FIBING (LYIING ON A REPORT) TO GET THE CONVICTION. GIVE A POLY, CHIEF AND GET RID OF THE LIARS. HAVE SEEN ENOUGH LIES THAT I KNOW THAT THE SAME IS GOING ON,I WAS REALLY PROUD THAT AFTER 30 YEARS WITH THIS DEPARTMENT THAT AS A RETIRED OFFICER THAT AFTER MY SON ON A TRAFFIC STOP, NO OTHER CITATION WRITTEN TO JUSTIFY THE STOP, HE ADVISED HIM THAT HE WAS MY SON AND DECIDED TO WRITE HIM 2 TIX FOR WINDOW TINT ON A CAR THAT WAS EVIDENTLY BOUGHT WITHIN THE LAST 3 DAYS BY THE PAPERWORK SUBMITTED( DOCUMENTED) AND HAD NOUGHT HAD A CHANCE TO TEST OR REMOVE THE TINT, AS HAD BEEN DONE WITH PREVIUS VEHICLES HE HAD BOUGHT, "THANKS TO THE BROTHERS THE PROVIDED THE TINT METER AFTER RETIREMENT". AND I KNOW THE OFFICER ,HE STATED THAT HE DID NOT KNOW ME (LIE), DUE TO POSSIBLY TO THE COMPUTER READ OUT ON HISTORY, THAT IF PROERERLY CHECKED SHOWED THAT CASES WERE NOLE PROSSED, THIS IS A ***** WITH THE CURRENT SYSTEM, CHARGES THAT ARE NOT PROVEN OR DISMISSED ARE , AND DUE SHOW UP ON SOMEONES RECORD, DISCRESION, AND HAVING SOME INTELLIGENCE, COMES INTO PLAY HERE GUYS AND THAT WAS A FLAT OUT LIE!
THIS SITE AND WHAT IS POSTED HERE IS MAKING ME SICK, REALLY, I ALMOST WANT TO SEND BACK MY RETIRED BADGE. CHIEF, PLEASE GAIN CONTROL AND USE THE DECIPLINE AT YOUR DISCRESSION. THESE KIDS NEED TO KNOW THAT THERE IS OTHERS IN LINE TO TAKE THERE JOB IN A MINUTE. THIS SITE THAT IS BASICLY GOOD IF YOU LOOK AT OTHER DEPARTMENT'S POSTINGS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES AND NOT FOR BASHING EACH OTHER. BASIC WORD, IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE B_LLS TO CONFRONT THE SITUATION EITHER WITH YOUR LT, CAPT, MAJOR, OR CHIEF, THEN KEEP YOU DMN MOUTH SHUT,
ONE TIME I HAD A CHIEF SAY IF THE GUYS DID NOT TALK SO MUCH AND BLOW EACH OTHER IN I WOULD NOT HAVE SO MUCH TO DO!, WORK, EARN FOR YOUR FAMILY, PROTECT EACH OTHER (WHICH SEEM'S TO BE A "LOST CAUSE") ( EVERY MAN FOR THEM SELVES), AND GO HOME SAFE!!!!!!

Can you say "spell check"?

08-19-2008, 10:45 AM
Ok, back to the subject. Professional courtesy is a must. You dont f**k your own brothers, we all understand that. But I've written plenty of UTC to those claiming to know officers. I cant tell you how many people have told me to give Javy a call "He's my bro" yea you and every other dirtbag at Iguana's. Or how many times someones claimed they know Dan D. The bottom line is when someone brings that type of information forward investigate it to the best of your ability and then act accordingly. Just like when you pull over a fellow officer, request his ID if he doesnt have it, investigate more. Dont di*k your brothers for the stats people.

08-19-2008, 11:01 AM
I don't get it. I would never write a family member of a fellow L.E.O. Not for mothing but I have heard about pines. What the F@#$ is wrong with you guys. There are so many other people in your city to write up. If a person says he's a cousin, f!@# it go stop someone else. Try to verify but if you cant and they are not ****s, let em go.

Are you serious? Go by that philosophy, and soon everybody will say their cousin is a cop, and nobody will get tickets. I have a better idea, tell your extended family to obey the traffic laws and there won't be any more discussions about professional courtesy. Let it go.

08-19-2008, 04:08 PM
Plato is right. This whole situation wouldn't even arise if people weren't acting stupid on the road. I know that its almost impossible to be driving now a days and not be in violation of some traffic law but still. As family members of LEO's you too have a responsibility to obey the laws and not rely on your LEO for justification of your actions. My position still stands though, professional courtesy is still warranted provided the person is respectful and presents proof that they are an immediate family member (husband,wife,daughter,son). F**k the my grandson's a LEO or my cousin's a LEO bulls**t. Immediate family members should be respected because they too make some of the same sacrifices we make everyday by allowing us to be put into harms way and being forced to deal with the stress of our commitments.

08-21-2008, 09:38 AM
Ok, back to the subject. Professional courtesy is a must. You dont f**k your own brothers, we all understand that. But I've written plenty of UTC to those claiming to know officers. I cant tell you how many people have told me to give Javy a call "He's my bro" yea you and every other dirtbag at Iguana's. Or how many times someones claimed they know Dan D. The bottom line is when someone brings that type of information forward investigate it to the best of your ability and then act accordingly. Just like when you pull over a fellow officer, request his ID if he doesnt have it, investigate more. Dont di*k your brothers for the stats people.

Well said!!! I don't know how many times I've pulled over an unmarked car from other cities only to be shown a badge or a radio with claims that they're currently working. Every single time I ask for their badge and i.d. card I get an attitude. HELLO!!! You're in an unmarked car, in plain clothes, you show me a badge (that only has a number on it), or a radio which both have been known to be stolen from Officers that (for whatever reason) leave them in their cars.
Always check into who they claim to be.

01-25-2009, 06:06 PM
Pines guys, you do work in "Club Pines" as it is known and unfortunately some of you are known for writing tickets to other LEO family members, but them what department doesn't "sometimes"? However, Lauderhill takes the cake as they have actually written LEOs themselves tickets!!

02-09-2009, 01:55 PM
I dont believe in writing tickets to family members of leos,but sometimes its necessary, why should they get the right to speed, you know when they get in a signal 4 1 mile down the road your name will probably come out, oh yeah this officer, uhh officer (blank) is his name just let me go and he said that i wasnt speeding then it comes back on you, a speeder is a speeder no matter who they are, mother,brother,sister,uncle, and you know you get that girlfriends brothers wifes mothers father is a cop for miami dade sometimes too. It all depends on if the officer believes they should write the ticket, but just use a little "better" judgement when dealing with immediate family members of LEO's.

05-11-2009, 12:28 PM
THE PUBLIC READS THIS TOO!!!!
How is one of your wives or daughter better than mine? Please explain?
The way I see it, if you are in Law Enforcement you should know better and not violate the traffic laws, not expect a "professional courtesy" just because you are related to an officer. This only creates the mentality that you "are above the law" which has caused such distinction and lack of respect for Officers. Keep it up, the public will only loose more respect!

05-15-2009, 12:18 PM
The way I see it, if you are in Law Enforcement you should know better and not violate the traffic laws, not expect a "professional courtesy" just because you are related to an officer. This only creates the mentality that you "are above the law" which has caused such distinction and lack of respect for Officers. Keep it up, the public will only loose more respect!

Doesn't anyone have an answer?

05-16-2009, 12:41 AM
what is your question?

05-16-2009, 10:23 AM

I "loose" respect when critics can't spell, and a "mentality" isn't a "distinction". Use smaller words and hit grammar check you tool, you'll look smarter.

05-17-2009, 12:30 AM

I "loose" respect when critics can't spell, and a "mentality" isn't a "distinction". Use smaller words and hit grammar check you tool, you'll look smarter.

I'm so sorry that I misspelled a few words, but when writing for kindergarden kids I did not want to use such big words!!!!
I'm a tool? See this is the problem with you cops, you always have to insult someone and then when you get it back you think you don't deserve it. Why just because you have a little badge......

What we need is for everyone to get a video camera and records every cop out there constantly. Anytime a violation of the law is observed, it should be sent to the chief and city commissioners. Just like you have cameras on your cars!

05-18-2009, 03:07 AM
Judging from your grammar skills and anger, I'd like to have a camera on you 24 hours a day. Ooops!!!! I'm sorry Mr. Liberal. Is that too much of "big brother" spying on you?

05-18-2009, 02:02 PM
Judging from your grammar skills and anger, I'd like to have a camera on you 24 hours a day. Ooops!!!! I'm sorry Mr. Liberal. Is that too much of "big brother" spying on you?

Are you kidding? My grammar, have you seen some of the grammar on here? I am surprised criminals can go to jail with all these grammatical errors.

You can get a camera on me all you want, you basically already do.

Sorry, not a liberal, definitely a Republican! I might have liberal views, but then who doesn't?

05-18-2009, 05:43 PM
Sorry, not a liberal, definitely a Republican! I might have liberal views, but then who doesn't?

Republicans. :P

05-20-2009, 02:53 AM
"I'm so sorry that I misspelled a few words, but when writing for kindergarden kids I did not want to use such big words!!!!"

It's "Kindergarten", Tool.

06-09-2009, 12:38 PM

Although I don't know for sure, I would have to guess that this "family member" must not have spoken up soon enough or may have possibly been a jerk o**. I say that because both myself (working for another agency) & one of my kids were stopped by Pines & were NOT issued a citation. In fact, the officer(s) were nothing but cordial once hearing where I worked & didn't lecture either of us with a verbal warning or attitude.

02-02-2010, 06:27 PM
Lucky she didn't kill someone or herself. Don't mind extending professional courtesy but your drunk,stoned or otherwise asshole husband,wife ,cousin or kid sends someone to the hospital they're getting stroked . Tell me when yours get into a crash and it's not their fault and you want the other driver to be executed right on the spot.
Don't feed on our own but not everybody deserves this kind of courtesy.
Be safe my peeps.

06-21-2010, 03:21 AM
Kush...i is only about himself. I'd be surprised if his IQ is above 85. All he can do is pull over young people for a tail light out (even though it's a lie) and illegally search their cars OR apparently it's illegal to just be sitting in your car.... which gives him the right to illegally search your car. BECAUSE HE CAN BE THE NUMBER ONE ARREST COP! ALL CRAP!

Of course he'll lie in the report.

But a relative of a LEO is above the law?

I guess ethics and integrity are not common vocabulary in Pembroke PInes.

06-21-2010, 04:29 AM
If you have evidence of him arresting and searching people and cars illegally aren't you supposed to report that to somebody in administration. It would be best to take it up with them, not a LEO affairs forum.

06-21-2010, 04:52 PM
If you have evidence of him arresting and searching people and cars illegally aren't you supposed to report that to somebody in administration. It would be best to take it up with them, not a LEO affairs forum.

Great point. You should re-post this whenever someone makes those accusations.

06-22-2010, 09:04 AM
Kush...i is only about himself. I'd be surprised if his IQ is above 85. All he can do is pull over young people for a tail light out (even though it's a lie) and illegally search their cars OR apparently it's illegal to just be sitting in your car.... which gives him the right to illegally search your car. BECAUSE HE CAN BE THE NUMBER ONE ARREST COP! ALL CRAP!

Of course he'll lie in the report.

But a relative of a LEO is above the law?

I guess ethics and integrity are not common vocabulary in Pembroke PInes.

"All about himself" I agree...
"IQ of 85" I doubt it, but his street smarts, tactics and safety concerns for himself and others are far below the "85" you gave him credit for. Once this guy has any incling that there might be any type of drug in the car, he automatically gets tunnel vision. A tunnel vision that causes him to search cars without a backup present. Searching cars with his back turned towards one, two, or three people that were in the vehicle. Ocassionally this is done while he lightens his belt by placing his radio on top of the car he's searching (out of reach).

The "illegal stops" and "searches" I can't agree or disagree with since I'm not in the passenger seat when the traffic stops occur. If you, or someone you know, were stopped for a "tail light out" and you had something illegal in the car, PhUcK you!!!! Any good cop would probably do the same thing this guy did. DEAL WITH IT!! You were wrong (or maybe your son or daughter was wrong) so just frigging deal with it. Stop putting the blame on us cops for your illegal activities for once, and accept responsibility for your own actions.

I'm sorry you've reached that point in your life where everything that has a negative affect on you, has to be blamed on someone else. Maybe you should be taking some, if not all, of the responsibility instead of blaming others.

06-26-2010, 03:16 AM
Yeah sorry but I am going to have to say your lack of knowledge makes this post B.S. Considering I have worked with the guy for 5 years now and see him wearing a shoulder mic on his badge chain everynight I do not see it to be reasonable that he detaches the mic takes his radio out and places it on the roof of a car..... Listen he's good at annoying the little sh*t heads and pushing p.o.s's out of pines while your good at _______! (insert ur position here). Not everyone need to be a kush but a few wont hurt.

06-27-2010, 05:53 AM
Yeah sorry but I am going to have to say your lack of knowledge makes this post B.S. Considering I have worked with the guy for 5 years now and see him wearing a shoulder mic on his badge chain everynight I do not see it to be reasonable that he detaches the mic takes his radio out and places it on the roof of a car..... Listen he's good at annoying the little sh*t heads and pushing p.o.s's out of pines while your good at _______! (insert ur position here). Not everyone need to be a kush but a few wont hurt.

Believe me, IT'S BEEN DONE AND SEEN ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS....so until you ride shotgun with this guy and personally get to witness every single thing he does, shut your pie hole!!!!! If he's the honest man I know him to be, he'll tell you that he's occasionally done it on a few traffic stops.........
I only make these comments to protect him, and mainly you. Accept it!!!

06-27-2010, 08:31 AM
Kushis the good guy enough said!

07-05-2010, 04:41 AM
You all have just sanctioned unethical, illegal and morally disgusting behavior. That's why the taxpayers are disgusted with your pensions and perks.

07-06-2010, 09:39 AM
You all have just sanctioned unethical, illegal and morally disgusting behavior. That's why the taxpayers are disgusted with your pensions and perks.
Riiiiight. By supporting a guy who goes out and happens to find people in our city who are breaking a state law, we are supporting unethical, illegal, and "morally disgustin behavior"? Don't carry illegal things on you or in your vehicle (or let your children do, as seems to be the recurring topic on these posts). If you're so disgusted by our pension and perks, why don't you pick up an application and do our job? I know the line "we knew what we were getting into when we applied", but we had the ballz to put in the application and do the job. I'd like to see the ratio of carpenters or A/C repairmen that get killed on the job compared to police or firemen. We get our extra "perks" because of the danger of our line or work. Yes we signed up for it knowing full well what we were getting ourselves into. But so did you

07-07-2010, 10:06 AM
The City Of Pembroke Pines is full of....

Thieves, Delinquints, Thugs, Liars, Holligans, Punks, Goons, Trouble-Makers, Bullies, Basterds, Wise-Guys, Con-Men, Rats, Weasles, Snakes, Tricksters, Hustlers,Gamblers, Drunks, Womenizers, Drug addicts, Etc...

And that's just it's Police Department. Imagine it's citizens!

07-07-2010, 02:28 PM
Did someone get a ticket for violating the law? With that attitude, you should just pay the fine and don't take a chance of running your mouth by appearing in court.

07-07-2010, 11:35 PM

Thieves, Delinquints, Thugs, Liars, Holligans, Punks, Goons, Trouble-Makers, Bullies, Basterds, Wise-Guys, Con-Men, Rats, Weasles, Snakes, Tricksters, Hustlers,Gamblers, Drunks, Womenizers, Drug addicts, Etc...

:snicker: :snicker:

07-09-2010, 05:50 AM

I almost didn't know how to start my response to this until I watched the first 16 minutes of channel 7 news tonight. 16 FRIGGIN MINUTES dedicated to the Lebron James/Miami Heat story. And it was mentioned over and over again before every commercial. One person with a yearly paycheck that could easily pay for his own police department. I'd say that 99.99% of the so-called "atheletes" in his profession pretty much fit every description you wrongly labled us with, but you're more than willing to watch them on tv... buy tickets to a game..... and spend an outrageous amount of money on refreshments and apparel. Each will help to fatten their pockets, but yet you refuse to complain about it. Since we're gonna have less and less police officers as the years go on (thanks to big mouths like yourself) perhaps you should call Lebron next time you're beaten, robbed, or raped since you're going to be paying his salary. OOOOPS!!! Sorry. These guys are already doing that to your pockets, and have been for quite some time.

Two weeks ago, 2 Tampa officers were killed by some phuckface piece of $hit that happened to be a frequent flyer of the judicial system. I think it was a 15 second spot on all four of our south Florida news stations, and it wasn't even the headliner. Instead, they played the spot 30 minutes into their broadcast. A day or two later, nothing was mentioned again. In fact, I never saw anything about this guy pussing out, and turning himself in. I only found out when I read it in the Sun-Slantinel a day after. I can guarantee we'll be hearing about the Miami Heat though, for the next two or three months, if not longer.

As a blind, anti-cop citizen, you're probably asking yourself a few questions right now as you sit behind that keyboard. In fact, you've already began to formulate some type of caveman-like response. Let those fingers do the talking.... Just know this before you respond. I said "big mouth" before for a reason. You see, today's society is under the belief that the squeaky wheel gets the oil. If anyone feels they have been wronged in some way, can gather a handful of people with the same beliefs... and make enough noise to get the attention of the lopsided media, their attitudes are greased by printing or airing their complaints. You my friend, belong to a small group of big mouths that believe all cops are worthy of your labels. [. You see one cop in a donut shop, right away you believe all cops eat donuts. You see one cop speeding (for no reason in your mind since you probably carry a scanner with you everywhere you go), and automatically you think "all cops speed". One cop gets arrested for a crime (remember there's probably around 10,000 in this county alone) and we're all criminals.] If I used that same rationality in my field, I wouldn't be here as long as I have. [My Aunt was car-jacked by two black males.... should I assume that all black males are car-jackers? My sister was raped by someone of hispanic descent... should I believe that all hispanics are rapists? My friend's daughter was kidnapped and murdered by a white male..... should I consider all white males as kidnappers?] ABSOLUTELY NOT, YOU WORTHLESS TURD, but that's basically what you're doing to us. Keep that in mind before you respond. Instead of complaining about someone that may very well save your life some day, re-align your sights on someone that's truly over paid.

07-09-2010, 05:55 AM
If you left your car somewhere and it was easy to steal what percent of black males wouldn't steal your car...I mean haha come on you know they would do it. :D :D :D

07-09-2010, 11:30 AM

I almost didn't know how to start my response to this until I watched the first 16 minutes of channel 7 news tonight. 16 FRIGGIN MINUTES dedicated to the Lebron James/Miami Heat story. And it was mentioned over and over again before every commercial. One person with a yearly paycheck that could easily pay for his own police department. I'd say that 99.99% of the so-called "atheletes" in his profession pretty much fit every description you wrongly labled us with, but you're more than willing to watch them on tv... buy tickets to a game..... and spend an outrageous amount of money on refreshments and apparel. Each will help to fatten their pockets, but yet you refuse to complain about it. Since we're gonna have less and less police officers as the years go on (thanks to big mouths like yourself) perhaps you should call Lebron next time you're beaten, robbed, or raped since you're going to be paying his salary. OOOOPS!!! Sorry. These guys are already doing that to your pockets, and have been for quite some time.

Two weeks ago, 2 Tampa officers were killed by some phuckface piece of $hit that happened to be a frequent flyer of the judicial system. I think it was a 15 second spot on all four of our south Florida news stations, and it wasn't even the headliner. Instead, they played the spot 30 minutes into their broadcast. A day or two later, nothing was mentioned again. In fact, I never saw anything about this guy pussing out, and turning himself in. I only found out when I read it in the Sun-Slantinel a day after. I can guarantee we'll be hearing about the Miami Heat though, for the next two or three months, if not longer.

As a blind, anti-cop citizen, you're probably asking yourself a few questions right now as you sit behind that keyboard. In fact, you've already began to formulate some type of caveman-like response. Let those fingers do the talking.... Just know this before you respond. I said "big mouth" before for a reason. You see, today's society is under the belief that the squeaky wheel gets the oil. If anyone feels they have been wronged in some way, can gather a handful of people with the same beliefs... and make enough noise to get the attention of the lopsided media, their attitudes are greased by printing or airing their complaints. You my friend, belong to a small group of big mouths that believe all cops are worthy of your labels. [. You see one cop in a donut shop, right away you believe all cops eat donuts. You see one cop speeding (for no reason in your mind since you probably carry a scanner with you everywhere you go), and automatically you think "all cops speed". One cop gets arrested for a crime (remember there's probably around 10,000 in this county alone) and we're all criminals.] If I used that same rationality in my field, I wouldn't be here as long as I have. [My Aunt was car-jacked by two black males.... should I assume that all black males are car-jackers? My sister was raped by someone of hispanic descent... should I believe that all hispanics are rapists? My friend's daughter was kidnapped and murdered by a white male..... should I consider all white males as kidnappers?] ABSOLUTELY NOT, YOU WORTHLESS TURD, but that's basically what you're doing to us. Keep that in mind before you respond. Instead of complaining about someone that may very well save your life some day, re-align your sights on someone that's truly over paid.

Sir that was quite frankly the most ridiculous Bullsh*t I have ever laid eyes upon. Your post is 99% bullsh*t with only one percent oF truth. The truth is I am not a cop. I am a citizen. And I have seen how you under-paid "Public Servents" treat ciizens like myself. You trat usall like criminals and you speak to us in a degrading manner wih a hostile tone of voice. I'm sorry if my previous post offended you, but its like the old saying goes.... THE TRUTH HURTS

07-09-2010, 05:46 PM
Here is the thing Mr.citizen. You know that you are an honest, good person in today's society. However, How many police officers in pines do you know on a first name basis and they also know you on a first name basis too? A police officer doesn't know who is a trustworthy person and who isn't. Think about the saying one bad apple spoils the bunch. A police officer has to deal with the so to say "BAD" people in society. Those people tend to lie, cheat,steal, hurt and the worst thing is, they will lie to a police officers face when the officer knows the truth or something the suspect is lying about does it right in front of the officers face and they still lie! If everyone started lying to you even though you already knew the truth you would think everyone is a liar and find it hard who to believe. This is what officers have to go through they aren't there to pick sides, they are there to help, and sometimes to help you have to be a bit disrespectful to someone. I don't know what type of encounter you had with these officers (maybe you should put that on here, but then again Im gonna have a hard time believing your story), but you should think about how you met the officers, what they just went through so on and so on. There are so many factors in police work that can affect how an officer can react to something. and remember my saying one bad apple spoils the bunch....all you doing by posting here is doing what everyone else has done to SOME officers, spoil their attitudes. Don't judge all officers of this department, you have no right to do that, until you have met everyone of them and heard their life stories. Have a nice day sir

07-09-2010, 06:47 PM

Sir that was quite frankly the most ridiculous Bullsh*t I have ever laid eyes upon. Your post is 99% bullsh*t with only one percent oF truth. The truth is I am not a cop. I am a citizen. And I have seen how you under-paid "Public Servents" treat ciizens like myself. You trat usall like criminals and you speak to us in a degrading manner wih a hostile tone of voice. I'm sorry if my previous post offended you, but its like the old saying goes.... THE TRUTH HURTS

Guess I was right about the "caveman-like" response.

07-10-2010, 08:45 PM
You Pembroke Pines Idiots are useless. I stand by my earlier post in which I mentioned you guys being ( Thugs, Goons, Snakes, Rats, ETC...) I only mentioned that because I'm sick and tired of the way you morons abuse your powers and act as if you guys are Gods and we citizens are all criminals. Just about every encounter I have had with you Pembroke Pines Police idiots has been an unpleasent one. Despite the fact tht I do not have a police record. I have never been arrested or been to jail. And everytime I have been pulled over its been with an attitide. "Dont move" "Show me your hands" "Shut up" "Do it now" " Get out of here". You goons bark orders in a very degrating tone of voice. I have yet to her " Thank You" " Have a nice day" from any one of you savages.

You idiots spend the majority of your time writing tickets to cops ( Hence the purpose of this forum) and to average citizens. Instead of going to catch the real bad guys out there robbing, killing, and shooting people. You thugs also spend the majority of yor time filling your fat, disgusting bodies with donuts at Dunkin' Donuts! :snicker: You gus are a bunch of Bacteria polluting the streets of Pembroke Pines. Oh and remember " I pay your salaries" you bunch of savages

07-10-2010, 10:48 PM
Ok so you have never been arrested or been to jail, but you have a police record so im going to make an educated assumption and say that you have received traffic citations for whatever reasons. so when you get pulled over and you receive a ticket you would like the police officer to say thank you and have a nice day. doesn't that seem kind of rude and unusual, why would a police officer say thank you for breaking a traffic law and have a nice day when he just gave you a expensive ticket? does it make any sense?

Also take into account the time of day and the way you were driving at the time.

07-14-2010, 03:41 AM
"Joe citezen" should change his name to "Richard".

07-15-2010, 08:31 PM
To Joe Citizen - you said (every time you were pulled over) ... that should tell us all something, you have very poor driving habits, but have a nice day!

07-15-2010, 08:53 PM
I'd like to know what this guy does for a living. I guarantee he/she doesn't have the cajones to give a truthful response.

07-16-2010, 01:38 AM
I'd like to know what this guy does for a living. I guarantee he/she doesn't have the cajones to give a truthful response.

You want to know what I do for a living.... I'll tell you. I work part-time at a legal office. I am also currently in a University studying law, and I aspire to be a defense attorney.
Like I said I have never been arrested and have no record. I am not a delinquint or a menace to society. Plus, I pay my taxes thus ( Your Salary).

I do have a few tickets but they are all non moving violations like a few seatbelts, a headlight out, and I got a ticket for my tints being to dark. I have never had a speeding ticket and I have never crashed my car.

My problem is how come average, law-abiding citizens like myself always get treated unfairly by you goons. You guys are always hanging around the Westside of Pines where I live and the rest of the average, law-abiding citizens live. Why don't you clowns go to the Eastside of Pines and deal with "Bad" citizens. I bet none of you punks have the "Cojones" to speak to those citizens in the manner that you speak to us. :snicker: f*cking Cowards!

07-16-2010, 03:30 AM
Dear Joe Citizen. You rent therefore you pay NO Property Taxes. I own and do pay taxes, therefore I pay my salary. I think I will give myself a raise. :D Keep talking sh%$#. The moderators on this board are from Pines. We can get your IP and pay you a visit, it's really not that hard. Look through some other posts and you will see it is possible.

07-16-2010, 04:02 AM
so you want all the officers from the west side of pines to go over to the east side? so what would happen when there is a burglary that just occurred on the west side of pines, say it was your house and it took the police 30 to 45 minutes to get there depending on the time of day. You would wonder where are the cops, oh wait thats right you wanted them on the east side, cause they aren't the greatest in conversating with a random person like yourself.

07-16-2010, 05:01 AM
LEO the Lion...the moderators on this board can not get the IP addresses. The founders of this sight have gone to court on this issue and have won. Please don't make idle threats that have no merit or truth. I an not Joe Citizen either...I am a person who enjoys my Constitutional Rights and exercises that little one that involves Free Speech.

07-16-2010, 01:32 PM
IP addresses are really hard to get (especially since they are logged for banning purposes), and the FBI, DEA, ICE and White House web sites will never be hacked. All that spam you get is because you go to sites where they don't release you information. Again read some of the older posts, and you will see they abruptly stopped, we will only put up with so much.
The founding law enforcement officers that started this site really care about your free speech, and releasing your information. All of the court cases have to do with POLICE ADMINISTRATION formally going after cops for posting on this site. This site defended the COPS.
Look at the adds on this page and see if you ever got anything similar sent to you and you make your own decision
Just Saying :lol:

07-17-2010, 01:05 AM
Dear Joe Citizen. You rent therefore you pay NO Property Taxes. I own and do pay taxes, therefore I pay my salary. I think I will give myself a raise. :D Keep talking sh%$#. The moderators on this board are from Pines. We can get your IP and pay you a visit, it's really not that hard. Look through some other posts and you will see it is possible.

Dear Mr. Leo The Lion,

Sorry to inform you Sir but I do not rent. I own my own place. It's a small 2/2 Condo. It's not much, not to big, not to fancy, but it's nice considering the fact that I work Part-time and go to shool Part-time. Therefore, I pay my taxes thus ( Your Salary).

Secondly, This forum MUST respect and protect my Fourth amendment right protecting my freedom of speech. As long as I don't make any threats,(either verbally or physically) towards the City Of Pembroke Pines including any members of employment. Which Leo the lion, I have not.

In Conclusion, Leo the Lion, you and the moderators are more than welcome to pass by my house and pay me a visit whenever you like. I have Donuts and coffee for you guys. And just for you Leo the Lion, I'll have a 9 inch sausage that you can nibble on! LMFAO :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

YOU lEO THE LION ARE BY FAR THE DUMBEST POLICE OFFICER IN THE ENTIRE BROWARD COUNTY AREA!!!

07-17-2010, 02:09 PM
[quote="LEO the Lion":1lm429d8]Dear Joe Citizen. You rent therefore you pay NO Property Taxes. I own and do pay taxes, therefore I pay my salary. I think I will give myself a raise. :D Keep talking sh%$#. The moderators on this board are from Pines. We can get your IP and pay you a visit, it's really not that hard. Look through some other posts and you will see it is possible.

Dear Mr. Leo The Lion,

Sorry to inform you Sir but I do not rent. I own my own place. It's a small 2/2 Condo. It's not much, not to big, not to fancy, but it's nice considering the fact that I work Part-time and go to shool Part-time. Therefore, I pay my taxes thus ( Your Salary).

Secondly, This forum MUST respect and protect my Fourth amendment right protecting my freedom of speech. As long as I don't make any threats,(either verbally or physically) towards the City Of Pembroke Pines including any members of employment. Which Leo the lion, I have not.

In Conclusion, Leo the Lion, you and the moderators are more than welcome to pass by my house and pay me a visit whenever you like. I have Donuts and coffee for you guys. And just for you Leo the Lion, I'll have a 9 inch sausage that you can nibble on! LMFAO :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

YOU lEO THE LION ARE BY FAR THE DUMBEST POLICE OFFICER IN THE ENTIRE BROWARD COUNTY AREA!!![/quote:1lm429d8]

Your right Im the dumbest police officer, and your the brightest law student. I guess you just didn't get to the constitution in your law class. Mr Joe "Fourth amendment protecting free speech" Citizen.

07-17-2010, 07:19 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

07-17-2010, 07:30 PM
I guess we have another Jonny Cochran or Howard Finkelstein wanna-be in our midst. I know the money's probably what struck your fancy, but you will be disliked and hated by so many people throughout your career. You'll see. Once you've blossomed into the defense attorney that you aspire to be, keep in mind that you'll only have two types of friends. Criminals, and other lying defense attorneys.

Oh, and freedom of speech is covered under the 1st Amendment you total waste of space.

If you want a real lesson in law, and see first hand what we deal with, sign up for a CPA class. I'll let you deal with the first mouthy skumbag I come across when you're on a ride-along.

07-19-2010, 05:24 PM
Joe Citizen actually measured his sausage, he must think he's all that and full of himself.

07-23-2010, 11:17 PM

Hey Leo, what's my IP?
It sounds like you just make a threat, proving the guys point!
I think his point os more so; to earn respect, you must first show respect.
I don't agree with his method of expression, but agree that the normal everyday citizen has a poor perception of police officers. This does stem from your working conditions and what you see everyday, but there needs to be some respect shown to "every day law abiding citizens". It's the only way to gain the trust, that has been lost!

07-24-2010, 03:32 PM

Hey Leo, what's my IP?
I don't agree with his method of expression, but agree that the normal everyday citizen has a poor perception of police officers. This does stem from your working conditions and what you see everyday, but there needs to be some respect shown to "every day law abiding citizens". It's the only way to gain the trust, that has been lost!

Guest or should I say Joe,
Please go back to your law school and learn sentence structure before posting on "big boy" forums.

07-29-2010, 02:41 AM
Wow. Im enbarassed for you guys. 5 pages of this crap. I will go to work at my department with a new bounce in my step. The grass sure aint greener in Pines.

07-29-2010, 12:17 PM
Wow. Im enbarassed for you guys. 5 pages of this crap. I will go to work at my department with a new bounce in my step. The grass sure aint greener in Pines.
When you write your next report check your spelling, I don't want you to be "enbarassed" again. In the future please stay on you own department's pathetic forum, we don't need you on our pathetic forum.

08-02-2010, 01:15 AM
[quote="LEO the Lion":14j0ilmh]Dear Joe Citizen. You rent therefore you pay NO Property Taxes. I own and do pay taxes, therefore I pay my salary. I think I will give myself a raise. :D Keep talking sh%$#. The moderators on this board are from Pines. We can get your IP and pay you a visit, it's really not that hard. Look through some other posts and you will see it is possible.

Hey Leo, what's my IP?

Guest or should I say Joe,
Please go back to your law school and learn sentence structure before posting on "big boy" forums.[/quote:14j0ilmh]

JOE? Is that the guy that was with your girl last night?
I think you have that wrong, you are trying to look smart in front of you fellow co-workers, and failing. Even if you were admin of this forum, and I doubt they have opened that to you, you can only get the IP address of the ISP that provides internet service. To go any further you would need a warrant, and for some keyword warrior junk, you never will.
Fact is that you see things one way and others see things another way. Everyone has their opinion, and being that this is an open forum, anyone can say anything they want. On top of that, you are a public servant and should not just respect, but evaluate the public opinion and why it is such. Have you stopped and though about why the public is so angry at the public figures that they have to come on here and complain?

08-02-2010, 05:54 AM
I love 9 inch sasuage

08-24-2010, 02:35 PM
A pines officer issued my 13year old son a NTA for defending himself in the school lunch room from a kid he made several complaints against. The fight was clearly started by the other kid but myself who been a cop for 17yrs could not make any sence to this cop. I as a citizen pay way too much to get this type of police service! This should of been done to no one and I mean no one!

Yea a the SAO offered my son a diversion program. He didn't do anything wrong so why make a kid with no behavior problem with As and Bs suffer. I will see you in court. And thanks for taking $1500 out of my pockets for legal fees!

08-25-2010, 01:52 PM
A pines officer issued my 13year old son a NTA for defending himself in the school lunch room from a kid he made several complaints against. The fight was clearly started by the other kid but myself who been a cop for 17yrs could not make any sence to this cop. I as a citizen pay way too much to get this type of police service! This should of been done to no one and I mean no one!

Yea a the SAO offered my son a diversion program. He didn't do anything wrong so why make a kid with no behavior problem with As and Bs suffer. I will see you in court. And thanks for taking $1500 out of my pockets for legal fees!
If you really "who been a cop for 17yrs" you would understand the process. Maybe if you tried to make "sense" instead of "sence" he would have understood.
I call bull$#%.
A juvenile getting an NTA was my first clue. Get off our forum wanna-be and short sale your house. This way you can move to the promised land where you get police protection for you rat of a kid, who has made "several complaints" against his classmates.

Oh yea, "thats why people hate cops", "open forum", "freedom of speech", blah, blah, blah... there I already replied for you

08-25-2010, 03:18 PM
If you really "who been a cop for 17yrs" you would understand the process. Maybe if you tried to make "sense" instead of "sence" he would have understood.
I call bull$#%.
A juvenile getting an NTA was my first clue. Get off our forum wanna-be and short sale your house. This way you can move to the promised land where you get police protection for you rat of a kid, who has made "several complaints" against his classmates.

Oh yea, "thats why people hate cops", "open forum", "freedom of speech", blah, blah, blah... there I already replied for you

Now I understand! If my son is being bullied he suppose to keep it to himself. So next time I will tell him just let the kid batter you and don’t tell me or you teacher because this cop on the forum said you are a rat. Oh but he was more concerned with my typo.

Yes clown boy my son got a NTA at Silver Lakes Middle and yes retard I am a cop. I have no problem meeting you in person in order to set you straight but you might run and tell. I’m not violent but don't talk about my kid! You said one thing that made since, "That’s why people hate cops." The longer I'm a cop I do understand why people hate cops. You are not the judge and jury. I live my life and do my job where I can sleep at night. I see guys get fired for stupid stuff that tarnish the badge.

Pembroke Pines is my community and I plan on making the best out of it because I do own my home that I paid for (no short sale). Tell me something do you try hard at trying to make jokes and ridicule people or you have a bigger problem?

Read my post one more time and tell me how would you feel if it was your kid? Yea think about it. Also if you don't believe what I’m saying just asked that SRO. I have nothing to hide and I will be at his court date. Oh yea who are you?

If you are going to respond with more ridicule and jokes don’t bother responding!

08-26-2010, 01:35 AM
I call bull$#%.

Now I understand! If my son is being bullied he suppose to keep it to himself. So next time I will tell him just let the kid batter you and don’t tell me or you teacher because this cop on the forum said you are a rat. Oh but he was more concerned with my typo.

Yes clown boy my son got a NTA at Silver Lakes Middle and yes retard I am a cop. I have no problem meeting you in person in order to set you straight but you might run and tell. I’m not violent but don't talk about my kid! You said one thing that made since, "That’s why people hate cops." The longer I'm a cop I do understand why people hate cops. You are not the judge and jury. I live my life and do my job where I can sleep at night. I see guys get fired for stupid stuff that tarnish the badge.

Pembroke Pines is my community and I plan on making the best out of it because I do own my home that I paid for (no short sale). Tell me something do you try hard at trying to make jokes and ridicule people or you have a bigger problem?

Read my post one more time and tell me how would you feel if it was your kid? Yea think about it. Also if you don't believe what I’m saying just asked that SRO. I have nothing to hide and I will be at his court date. Oh yea who are you?

If you are going to respond with more ridicule and jokes don’t bother responding!

I'm a retard but you came to LEO Affairs to talk about your child and his inability to defend himself.
If you are a cop, (that which I still doubt) I would hate to be the supervisor who has to check your reports. I hope this makes "since" cause I'm not going to "just asked the SRO".

08-26-2010, 01:48 AM
I just read your post again, if it were my kid my first impulse would be to go to LEO Affairs and anonymously talk smack. Then when someone calls me out on it, I would then post another reply without spell checking. What department are you with? I want to go to that forum and talk about one of my family's criminal investigation.

08-26-2010, 01:55 AM
[/quote]Now I understand! If my son is being bullied he suppose to keep it to himself. So next time I will tell him just let the kid batter you and don’t tell me or you teacher because this cop on the forum said you are a rat. Oh but he was more concerned with my typo.[/quote]

I hope you don't use this forum for parenting advise.

08-26-2010, 07:21 AM
I can't understand why you guys are beating up on a fellow cop who apparently spoke his mind on a forum. Oh I forgot this is the Pines! So now you are telling him his kid can't fight. You guys would of charge him with a felony if he started it. What mentors! Think God I Don't live in the Pines!

08-26-2010, 05:58 PM
I can't understand why you guys are beating up on a fellow cop who apparently spoke his mind on a forum. Oh I forgot this is the Pines! So now you are telling him his kid can't fight. You guys would of charge him with a felony if he started it. What mentors! Think God I Don't live in the Pines!

If your not a cop and don't live in Pines then why are you here?
Beuler?.....Beuler?....

I know because your another "wanna-be" cop douche. Thanks for monitoring our forums Mr or Mrs Helper.

08-27-2010, 08:17 AM
ALL RIGHT....ALL RIGHT.... ALRIGHT!!!!!
I've bashed a $#!TLOAD of people on this site for reasons we all can agree with (i.e. new area configurations are moronic, awards are handed out like candy, and most of our rank and file never EARNED their current position).

When I see comments that bash cops, I get piszed!!! I get even more pizsed when I see cop vs. cop comments. What takes the cake is when people make comments that defend someone when they weren't even there to witness what happened.

Since I honestly don't think either one of you saw what happened STFU!!!!

P.S.
Even though we're not suppose to issue nta's to juveniles, I wouldn't bet that it didn't happen. We do tend to hire idiots on occasion, but they usually move up in rank pretty fast. You'll see what I'm talking about when you make your complaint.

08-27-2010, 08:38 AM
Can I say again how MORONIC our current area system is? Again, I can only assume it was the mastermind of someone that really never knew how to patrol effectively.

I can only guess that maybe 2 people think it's a good idea. OK, maybe 3 since the other's usually justifying her job with trespass warnings and "the flower lady is here" e-mails.

What a waste of money.............

09-13-2010, 06:30 AM
ALL RIGHT....ALL RIGHT.... ALRIGHT!!!!!
I've bashed a $#!TLOAD of people on this site for reasons we all can agree with (i.e. new area configurations are moronic, awards are handed out like candy, and most of our rank and file never EARNED their current position).

When I see comments that bash cops, I get piszed!!! I get even more pizsed when I see cop vs. cop comments. What takes the cake is when people make comments that defend someone when they weren't even there to witness what happened.

Since I honestly don't think either one of you saw what happened STFU!!!!

P.S.
Even though we're not suppose to issue nta's to juveniles, I wouldn't bet that it didn't happen. We do tend to hire idiots on occasion, but they usually move up in rank pretty fast. You'll see what I'm talking about when you make your complaint.

because dudes not a cop. if he was he would know that u cant issue a juvi an NTA. fto 1st phase crap. hes a fake. prob some golfcart security guard

09-21-2010, 06:50 PM
How did most of you guys get hired? If that guy is a cop or not does it matter? By reading this post all I can say is unbelievable.

09-22-2010, 01:28 PM
How did most of you guys get hired? If that guy is a cop or not does it matter? By reading this post all I can say is unbelievable.
I find it unbelievable that you believe everything you read online.

09-24-2010, 09:16 PM

Exactly! So why do you? Or better yet why everything you don't agree with have to be negative? Buddy I don't know if you realize it but the pines PD has a bad name among other agencies. Not all are bad but the few shed negative energy on the department. All cops should get along because when the shzt hit the fan all we have is each other! And I don’t want to hear the guy isn’t a cop because that's not the point I’m making. When you bash and say stupid stuff it reflects your department. Give a educated comment or just take the high road and ignore it.

10-06-2010, 03:31 PM

Exactly! So why do you? Or better yet why everything you don't agree with have to be negative? Buddy I don't know if you realize it but the pines PD has a bad name among other agencies. Not all are bad but the few shed negative energy on the department. All cops should get along because when the shzt hit the fan all we have is each other! And I don’t want to hear the guy isn’t a cop because that's not the point I’m making. When you bash and say stupid stuff it reflects your department. Give a educated comment or just take the high road and ignore it.

I don't know if you believe it, but all agencies have a bad name to other agencies for one reason or another.
I think you should lead the brigade to the "get us to get along campaign".
Fist business: Lets go to Leo Affairs and post on each other's agencies walls and tell them how to act and what to say and then agree with people who criticize that agency.
YOU ARE ANOTHER DOUCHEBAG. Go back to your own department's board and bash you admin anonymously. Leave us alone. That is how "we can all get along" :shock: :shock: :shock:

10-07-2010, 10:31 AM

1. "Or better yet why everything you don't agree with have to be negative?"
Poor sentence syntax. Should be ...why does everything.....
2. "pines PD"
Proper names are always capitalized.
3. "Give a educated comment or just take the high road and ignore it."
If the word after "a" begins with a vowel, change "a" to "an", Mrs. Smith my third grade teacher.

Just thought I'd help you out there with that "educated comment" thingy.

10-07-2010, 01:50 PM

1. "Or better yet why everything you don't agree with have to be negative?"
Poor sentence syntax. Should be ...why does everything.....
2. "pines PD"
Proper names are always capitalized.
3. "Give a educated comment or just take the high road and ignore it."
If the word after "a" begins with a vowel, change "a" to "an", Mrs. Smith my third grade teacher.

Just thought I'd help you out there with that "educated comment" thingy.
:snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

11-17-2010, 02:51 AM
So you are suggesting I call the officer that wrote my daughter a ticket this week? He will be receptive? Really? I will try that that. I hope the motorman is receptive as you have stated. I also believe in this economy I would not write moving violations unless they were reckless in nature or the person had a real attitude. I know Pines has written family members (daughter) of Dade cops before. I also have never issued a utc to a family member of a LEO.
[quote="fellow leo":3q0eofk2]i would like to extend my deapest thanks to the pines officer wearing id #0251 for issuing a member of my family a traffic citation. you truly are an asset to your agency and hopefully not an accurate represenation of you complete department. i know personally that i woudn't issue a utc to a fellow leo's family, but i guess its different in pines. i only hope that some agency extends the same courtesy to you and your family that you have extended to mine.

Define "family member". I'm guessing it wasn't "immediate" family because you are being vague with who it was. A pines cop pulled my wife over, she told him who I was, she didn't have an attitude with him, and he contacted me to verify that she was my wife. She got a verbal warning and was on her way (thanks Pines). Professional "courtesy" is exactly what it sounds like, a "courtesy", not an "absolute". My sister-in-law (wife's sister) got pulled over in Miami-Dade a year ago for a traffic infraction, and she ended up getting arrested for DUI. Do I blame the Miami-Dade Officer? Not at all. He called me to explain that he had arrested my sister-in-law, and he actually apologized. I told him that he didn't do anything wrong and there was no need for apologies, and that I appreciated the "courtesy" call. It was probably the best thing for her at the time, and I hold no ill feelings towards the Officer or his Agency.

I have some advice for you, stop being a "troll" and call the Pines Officer about the situation. He may be very receptive and accomodating or you may hear that your "family member" had a terrible attitude, and breaks aren't given to rude third cousins. Either way, act like an adult and the professional you should be, and don't post these trivial things on a public forum.

Stay safe Pines.[/quote:3q0eofk2]

11-27-2010, 11:04 AM
So you are suggesting I call the officer that wrote my daughter a ticket this week? He will be receptive? Really? I will try that that. I hope the motorman is receptive as you have stated. I also believe in this economy I would not write moving violations unless they were reckless in nature or the person had a real attitude. I know Pines has written family members (daughter) of Dade cops before. I also have never issued a utc to a family member of a LEO.
[quote="fellow leo":ko23g77a]i would like to extend my deapest thanks to the pines officer wearing id #0251 for issuing a member of my family a traffic citation. you truly are an asset to your agency and hopefully not an accurate represenation of you complete department. i know personally that i woudn't issue a utc to a fellow leo's family, but i guess its different in pines. i only hope that some agency extends the same courtesy to you and your family that you have extended to mine.

Stay safe Pines.[/quote:ko23g77a]

So I'm guessing (and it's only a guess) that you believe everyone you stop when they claim to know, be good friends with, be married to or related to a cop? If that's true, I guess I can commit a crime in your area, claim that I "honestly didn't do it" when you catch me, and you'd have to believe me based on my word? Yeah sure.
Even if this cop called you to verify who you were, we still have absolutely no idea that it's really you on the other end of the line. Deal with it.
If she's adult enough to drive, she's adult enough to accept the consequences and responsibilities that come with driving a car. You on the other hand, have lowered your maturity level by complaining on this public forum.

12-29-2010, 09:41 PM

Seven pages...SEVEN PAGES of dirt slingin' and hatred because of 'one' cop who made 'one' bad decision. Unless the person I pulled over was an a$&hole, or I called the related LEO and he/she said, "write 'em up", I personally wouldn't have done it. But guess what...here's the best solution for this little squabble. Tell who ever got written up to take it to court, then if the LEO who wrote has any backbone whatsoever, he/she will say (quite simply), "I have no independent recollection of the incident"....THERE, IT'S THAT SIMPLE. The ticket get wiped clean and the LEO can get 3-4 hours of OT. It's called a 'win win' ladies and gentlemen. thank you, I'll be here all night.

01-28-2011, 10:11 AM
Officer B is the biggest POS your agency has. This ******* cited my daughter after I spoke to him letting him know I'm a Leo in Dade. I would never do that to a LEO's immediate family, I will give you a call for verification and that is all. Remember karma is a *****!

01-28-2011, 11:09 AM
Officer B is the biggest POS your agency has. This *** VIRUS ALERT *** cited my daughter after I spoke to him letting him know I'm a Leo in Dade. I would never do that to a LEO's immediate family, I will give you a call for verification and that is all. Remember karma is a *****!

Maybe your daughter was just as you described karma. Daddies don't always get the whole story.

02-16-2011, 08:54 AM
No Guest, this POS "officer" is the problem. I have taught and raised my daughter well to respect the badge. This POS was an azz from the initial stop, what is it he takes out his frustation out on a 17 year old. Man up!

03-04-2011, 10:52 AM
You consider yourselves cops and the best you can do is tickets WTF who cares in my city if you don't have a gun or crack I say have a good day, next. You guys are a joke!!!

03-08-2011, 02:30 AM
You consider yourselves cops and the best you can do is tickets WTF who cares in my city if you don't have a gun or crack I say have a good day, next. You guys are a joke!!!

Good for you. I'm glad that you are so proud of your drug riddled city. I'm not being judgemental about the violent, crack addicted people that you are surrounded by. It is their God given right to choose that lifestyle. Unfortunately, we have to work in a city full of citizens with higher expectations of their community, than to be simply be gun/crack free.

I just had a thought... You probably don't live in "your city". Since you are on this forum, I suspect that you chose to reside in "our city". If I am correct, think about why you live here, and not there. If we begin to behave the way that you do, maybe our city will become like your city. In which case, only your kind of people will be here. You wouldn't want that, would you?

03-21-2011, 11:03 AM

Good for you. I'm glad that you are so proud of your drug riddled city. I'm not being judgemental about the violent, crack addicted people that you are surrounded by. It is their God given right to choose that lifestyle. Unfortunately, we have to work in a city full of citizens with higher expectations of their community, than to be simply be gun/crack free.

I just had a thought... You probably don't live in "your city". Since you are on this forum, I suspect that you chose to reside in "our city". If I am correct, think about why you live here, and not there. If we begin to behave the way that you do, maybe our city will become like your city. In which case, only your kind of people will be here. You wouldn't want that, would you?

I don't live in pines I have buddies that do nearly all their neighbors homes have been broken into and never solved. Many were less than impressed with the call being handled and less impressed with the investigation afterward. Some were even leo's that had firearms taken. So I'm guessing the cops family member that got the citation wasn't involved in these crimes and a quick warning and have a good one woulda gave that cop a chance to catch a bad guy if they weren't scared of those.

03-21-2011, 09:34 PM
Love me some *****

04-02-2011, 03:18 AM
Wow, I thought I had stumbled onto the FHP board. Glad to know it's not just us, although that's the way you all make it seem sometimes. I can truthfully say this, to your credit: I work mostly in the northern part of Miami-Dade County and sometimes south Broward County, and I have RARELY come in contact with someone from your agency off-duty committing a violation. Call it luck of the draw, call it how most of you drive, call it what you will. Just an observation.

04-06-2011, 01:40 PM
This forum is great - just what people need to print out and take to court to prove Police Officer issuing citations are not fair across the board, therefore all citations should be kicked out.
Set an example instead of thinking the law does not apply to you and you won't have a problem!

07-09-2011, 06:58 PM
Bottomline......someone tells you their immediate family member is a LEO you do your best to confirm and then let them go. Its a Uniform Traffic Citation!! Big deal if one got away, go out and find the next one. IThis is a brotherhood.

09-27-2011, 04:26 PM
I call bull$#%.

Just fyi you can't issue a N.T.A to a juvenile and Silver Lakes Middle isn't in Pembroke Pines. I believe it is Miramar in case you want to go to there forum and post.

10-11-2011, 08:25 PM
"read my post one more time and tell me how would you feel if it was your kid? "

I would feel really embarrassed, since you can’t spell and have horrific grammatical errors. My kid at least would know how to write properly.

Please don’t tell me that you actually write reports with these types of mistakes, and nobody says anything about it.

10-25-2011, 05:48 AM
"read my post one more time and tell me how would you feel if it was your kid? "

I would feel really embarrassed, since you can’t spell and have horrific grammatical errors. My kid at least would know how to write properly.

Please don’t tell me that you actually write reports with these types of mistakes, and nobody says anything about it.

I've read this person's post several times over for the past few weeks, and STILL I find it hard to believe that he or she is a cop. Now I know why we are considered as the "fat, overly-paid idiots". I haven't seen a message that's lacked as much intelligence until I read this MORON's response.
The sooner we figure out a system that weeds out the idiotic riff-raff of this caliber, the sooner we can get back on track as respected professionals. Until then, I guess we'll have to deal with the morons and college educated idiots.

10-29-2011, 02:22 AM
I guess we'll have to deal with the morons and college educated idiots.

After we get rid of these, who's left?

10-29-2011, 04:49 PM
Hey PP, looks like Trooper Watts one up you guys. Can't wait to see how you azz-clowns respond.