Adam Lerner-Jon Black
Jeff Levine-Jon Black
Tom Tiberio-Chris Bisel
Joe Tomlin-black guy/forgot his name
Jon Zeller-Brad Siro
Rob Ward-Joe Dunlap

*MAN-LOVE Threesome
Chuck Febro-Bruce Kessling-Eric Cerniglia

*Chuck Febro has three mentions and is invloved in the three way so he is definitly the floozie of the bunch

07-28-2008, 10:42 PM
any who is your boyfriend HOMO?

07-28-2008, 10:50 PM
Untch and Guillou

07-29-2008, 01:48 AM
any who is your boyfriend HOMO?oh I dont kiss and tell, I keep my MAN LOVE a secret. I have a secret MAN LOVE, doesnt that sound so special. jealous? I think so, someones jealous, someones jealous, well its my MAN LOVE and Im keeping it all to myself. too bad, so sad.

07-29-2008, 05:07 AM
Jack Twist-Ennis Del Mar

07-29-2008, 11:01 AM
AV is my secret man love :twisted:

07-29-2008, 11:58 AM
so funny, so true

07-29-2008, 03:44 PM
JZ and the entire command staff! :lol:

07-29-2008, 04:36 PM
any who is your boyfriend HOMO?oh I dont kiss and tell, I keep my MAN LOVE a secret. I have a secret MAN LOVE, doesnt that sound so special. jealous? I think so, someones jealous, someones jealous, well its my MAN LOVE and Im keeping it all to myself. too bad, so sad.

I AM your man love and I know it! :P

07-29-2008, 04:37 PM
Untch and Guillou

Sloppy seconds :twisted:

07-29-2008, 07:48 PM
:shock: Lets not forget the biggest, strongest MAN-LOVE relationship. Lets give a BIG MAN HAND round of applause to DDDDDD(Drum roll in backround)DDDDDD BROOKS AND HIS MAN......DIAZ. :P 8) :twisted:

07-29-2008, 08:55 PM
FLAMING HOMOS :P

07-29-2008, 11:32 PM
Ray Black and Ray Black on a good bipolar day

07-30-2008, 06:51 AM
Ray Black and Ray Black on a good bipolar dayHas anyone ever gotten the "mean face" from ray black? He just looks at you with a mean face on. Almost made me cry.

07-30-2008, 01:23 PM
That’s not his mean face it’s just what he looks like when he is swapping personalities while he is watching the GPS.

He is such a funny looking nerd. As soon as he walks out of roll calls everyone is left laughing their a$$ off at him. Have you seen him walking around with his shoulder mic and wearing his Wal-Mart flashlight? He looks like a 14 year old that just bought all of his equipment. You can tell he has never worked the road because he does not even know how to put his gear on his gun belt. Can someone please call his wife and tell her how to dress him for police work ?

Ray Black and Ray Black on a good bipolar dayHas anyone ever gotten the "mean face" from ray black? He just looks at you with a mean face on. Almost made me cry.

07-30-2008, 03:09 PM
I wish you man-lovers would stop watching me shower in hopes I will drop my bar of soap! :twisted:

07-30-2008, 05:01 PM
Ya'll are forgetting all the girl on girl action this dept sees! 8)

07-30-2008, 09:19 PM
I wish you man-lovers would stop watching me shower in hopes I will drop my bar of soap! :twisted:

Boner is that you?

07-30-2008, 09:25 PM
Boner- the original MAN LOVE king! This guy had more man notches on his gun belt than....chucky

07-31-2008, 03:41 PM
He is a geek for sure. All he does all day is watch the gps and see where his blue little cars go and then call the sgt if he can’t find them. Then he tries to tell us how to patrol. Try getting in a marked unit (POS POOL car) and handling a call once Rayray. I bet you have never handled a call and had to do paper with a laptop in your life??? For that matter when has anyone in the command staff ever done a report? Never! How long has it been since you even took a report? Stop telling us how to do our jobs in patrol if you never did this yourself desk rider. Your word has zero credibility with the troops.

PS your flashlight is on wrong and how many times are you going to walk around with it turned on and not even know it dork.

That’s not his mean face it’s just what he looks like when he is swapping personalities while he is watching the GPS.

He is such a funny looking nerd. As soon as he walks out of roll calls everyone is left laughing their a$$ off at him. Have you seen him walking around with his shoulder mic and wearing his Wal-Mart flashlight? He looks like a 14 year old that just bought all of his equipment. You can tell he has never worked the road because he does not even know how to put his gear on his gun belt. Can someone please call his wife and tell her how to dress him for police work ?

07-31-2008, 09:20 PM
WOW I guess your trying to say you dont like RayRay's road patrol philosophy? :twisted:

Too much Haterade, I love it :lol:

07-31-2008, 10:32 PM
You got that right! If I was a sgt and worked for him I would use every sick day I had to avoid his bu!!$&it. Now you know why MG and MB want to work nights.

WOW I guess your trying to say you dont like RayRay's road patrol philosophy? :twisted:

Too much Haterade, I love it :lol:

Unregistered
01-24-2015, 12:48 AM
To bad the recent same sex court marriage decision came so late. Obviously MPD was a trend setter before its time. Are any of these officers still there?