PDA

View Full Version : WORKING

07-28-2008, 05:31 PM
I HAVE READ ALL OF THE MESSAGES ON THIS SITE AND SEE THAT DIESELCOP HAS SOMETHING TO SAID JUST ABOUT ALL OF THE TIME. MAYBE IF HE STARTS WORKING MORE (ON STATE TIME) AND COMMENTING LESS MORE WOULD GET DONE!!!!!!

07-31-2008, 12:37 AM
How about you tell me where you work, and I'll give you a few comments. :twisted:

07-31-2008, 01:57 AM
How about you tell me where you work, and I'll give you a few comments. :twisted:
WHY ARE U STILL WORKING WERE U AT? JUST LEAVE!! IF YOU'RE NOT HAPPY. DUH!!!!

dieselcop
07-31-2008, 10:42 PM
[quote="Diesel Cop":37tceyhq]How about you tell me where you work, and I'll give you a few comments. :twisted:
WHY ARE U STILL WORKING WERE U AT? JUST LEAVE!! IF YOU'RE NOT HAPPY. DUH!!!![/quote:37tceyhq]

You answered my question. You're just nobody.

dieselcop
07-31-2008, 10:55 PM
I HAVE READ ALL OF THE MESSAGES ON THIS SITE AND SEE THAT DIESELCOP HAS SOMETHING TO SAID JUST ABOUT ALL OF THE TIME. MAYBE IF HE STARTS WORKING MORE (ON STATE TIME) AND COMMENTING LESS MORE WOULD GET DONE!!!!!!

Ah, come on Just Nobody, which is a good name for you. I have posted some positive stuff. I mean, I try very hard, but most of the time it's difficult to find positive things when one mostly comes in contact with crap. Here's a tip. :idea: Use spell check before you post something. Maybe then, people will take you more seriously. Have a nice day. :lol: