PDA

View Full Version : Deputy K.A.

07-27-2008, 10:04 AM
SO I WENT TO THE KEYS A FEW WEEKS AGO AND GOT STOPPED BY A CERTAIN TRAFFIC UNIT WITH FLAME TATTOOS. WHAT THE IS THIS GUY'S PROBLEM? DOES HE NOT GET ANY AT HOME OR DOES HE HAVE AN ISSUE WITH HIS POSITION? HE SPOKE TO ME LIKE I WAS A RETARD! HE TOLD ME THAT MY DRIVING PATTERN LOOKED LIKE I WAS POSSIBLY "DUI". i TOLD HIM I WAS AN OFFICER AND HE TOLD ME I SHOULD KNOW BETER! I DON'T EVEN DRINK. THIS GUY GIVES YOUR DEPARTMENT A BAD IMAGE!

07-27-2008, 11:28 AM
He is a HUGH TOOL!!!!!!!!!! Does not belong in Law Enforcement, does not have the right attitude to deal with people... Sorry but it's true...

07-28-2008, 03:45 AM
SO I WENT TO THE KEYS A FEW WEEKS AGO AND GOT STOPPED BY A CERTAIN TRAFFIC UNIT WITH FLAME TATTOOS. WHAT THE IS THIS GUY'S PROBLEM? DOES HE NOT GET ANY AT HOME OR DOES HE HAVE AN ISSUE WITH HIS POSITION? HE SPOKE TO ME LIKE I WAS A RETARD! HE TOLD ME THAT MY DRIVING PATTERN LOOKED LIKE I WAS POSSIBLY "DUI". i TOLD HIM I WAS AN OFFICER AND HE TOLD ME I SHOULD KNOW BETER! I DON'T EVEN DRINK. THIS GUY GIVES YOUR DEPARTMENT A BAD IMAGE!

Sorry brother..........I stopped a Miami-Dade officer the other day for blowing a stop sign (as if it wasnt even there). Told him why I stopped him.....he IDed himself as a cop....ok, have a good night and be safe out there.

07-28-2008, 03:53 AM
I am a PO with Miami PD and I got stopped the other day by J. Keith in the traffic unit from Monroe and he was cool. Didn't lecture me. Showed him my ID and I was outta there. Thanks Dep. Keith.

07-30-2008, 06:37 PM
THE TRAFFIC DEPUTY I'M TALKING ABOUT IS K. A. WELL THAT'S THE NAME HE GAVE ME WHEN I ASKED FOR HIS NAME. HE'S GOT FIRE TATTOOS ON BOTH HIS ARMS AND HE BATHES IN SOME CHEAP COLOGNE. I DRIVE TO THE KEYS A LOT AND HAVE EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT TRANSFERRING TO YOUR AGENCY. BUT AFTER READING HOW YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT EACH OTHER I THINK I'LL JUST STAY WHERE I'M AT. I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WHILE DOWN IN THE KEYS WITH ANY OTHER DEPUTY. I'VE READ HOW YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT PAY AND WHAT NOT, BUT PAY IS BAD EVERYWHERE. AT LEAST YOU GUYS DON'T GET SHOT AT DAILY. YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW HOW GOOD YOU HAVE IT. WE GET AT LEAST 3-4 ARRESTS A NIGHT. I LOG ON TO YOUR WEB SITE AND SEE THAT YOUR ENTIRE AGENCY MIGHT HAVE 6 OR 7 ARREST IN ONE 24 HOUR PERIOD? AND HALF OF THAT ARE PEOPLE THAT ARE ARRESTED BY CORRECTIONS? THE KEYS TRULY IS PARADISE! I'LL TAKE A $5K PAY CUT FOR THAT! I HAVE TO WORK THE WORST NEIGHBORHOOD IN MIAMI. I ALWAYS HAVE TO WATCH MY BACK BECAUSE EVERYONE OVER HERE WANTS TO KILL US! WELL GOOD LUCK WITH THAT. WHO'S THIS "B.P." GUY. IS HE RUNNING FOR SHERIFF?

07-30-2008, 07:05 PM
Most of us are really cool Deputies. Sorry for the one or two that slips by. For some reason they feel like they have to act like a Jackarse to try and get their point across.... They are badge heavy, they were not loved as children... What agency do you work for? We can always use some good men and women down here.... Don't worry about the BS that is said on this site.... And BP is going to be the Sheriff we have always needed here.... He is a Captain right now in Marathon.... He is Awesome..... Good luck brother....

07-31-2008, 03:57 PM
THE TRAFFIC DEPUTY I'M TALKING ABOUT IS K.. WELL THAT'S THE NAME HE GAVE ME WHEN I ASKED FOR HIS NAME. HE'S GOT FIRE TATTOOS ON BOTH HIS ARMS AND HE BATHES IN SOME CHEAP COLOGNE. I DRIVE TO THE KEYS A LOT AND HAVE EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT TRANSFERRING TO YOUR AGENCY. BUT AFTER READING HOW YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT EACH OTHER I THINK I'LL JUST STAY WHERE I'M AT. I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WHILE DOWN IN THE KEYS WITH ANY OTHER DEPUTY. I'VE READ HOW YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT PAY AND WHAT NOT, BUT PAY IS BAD EVERYWHERE. AT LEAST YOU GUYS DON'T GET SHOT AT DAILY. YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW HOW GOOD YOU HAVE IT. WE GET AT LEAST 3-4 ARRESTS A NIGHT. I LOG ON TO YOUR WEB SITE AND SEE THAT YOUR ENTIRE AGENCY MIGHT HAVE 6 OR 7 ARREST IN ONE 24 HOUR PERIOD? AND HALF OF THAT ARE PEOPLE THAT ARE ARRESTED BY CORRECTIONS? THE KEYS TRULY IS PARADISE! I'LL TAKE A $5K PAY CUT FOR THAT! I HAVE TO WORK THE WORST NEIGHBORHOOD IN MIAMI. I ALWAYS HAVE TO WATCH MY BACK BECAUSE EVERYONE OVER HERE WANTS TO KILL US! WELL GOOD LUCK WITH THAT. WHO'S THIS "B.P." GUY. IS HE RUNNING FOR SHERIFF?

be safe out there.....I know I cannot speak for everyone but as long as I see a PO ID, ur good to go. I stopped a Mami PO at 126/45 a while back.......sqw his ID as he got me his license.....my responce to him was ..."ur good to go and be safe out there".

08-01-2008, 01:51 AM
"I stopped a Mami PO at 126/45 a while back"-Quote

Holy crap ! Was he in a twin engine turbo prop ? Just kidding , I do business the same way...if you are the police then no need for a lecture or a ticket. I just really got to wonder what the heck he was thinking running 126 mph in a 45 zone. Be Safe, Former Keys LEO

08-01-2008, 05:18 AM
I don't remember this at all, but if I hurt your feelings I appolgize. I have a question for you though, did you go to jail, or did I give you a ticket? I do believe in officer courtesy and if you would have should me your credntials I would have said have a good night and let you go. Its funny you sit on this site and talk smack, and didn't think to talk to me about it on the side of the road if you had a problem.

08-01-2008, 05:24 AM
"He is a HUGH TOOL!!!!!!!!!! Does not belong in Law Enforcement, does not have the right attitude to deal with people... Sorry but it's true"...

Wow it is great to see I have a friend in this lobing agency. I am glad to see I bother you this much for you to hide behind guest and come out say your name, but that is how this agency is. Its also funny because I have been doing this job for 8 years and this is the first time I have ever been on one of these sites. One question to you though, how do you know how my attitude is? Just remember you don't have to like me, but when the shit goes down you can count on me to have your back!!!!!!!

08-01-2008, 05:26 AM
"He is a HUGH TOOL!!!!!!!!!! Does not belong in Law Enforcement, does not have the right attitude to deal with people... Sorry but it's true"...

Wow it is great to see I have a friend in this loving agency. I am glad to see I bother you this much for you to hide behind guest and not come out say your name, but that is how this agency is. Its also funny because I have been doing this job for 8 years and this is the first time I have ever been on one of these sites. One question to you though, how do you know how my attitude is?

08-02-2008, 02:05 AM
Calm down T17, everyone in the county knows all about you! And where have you been in Law enforce :devil: ment for 8 years? Don't get all worked up. People have the right to have an opinion.... What are you worried about, the true coming out? Don't sweat it T17, everythings going to be alright.. By the way, you really need to stop stepping on peoples toes! Act like yourself, your trying too hard. And by the way, I have never worked with you, I have just heard about you from a whole lot of different people. :devil: :cop:

08-02-2008, 02:09 AM

Holy crap ! Was he in a twin engine turbo prop ? Just kidding , I do business the same way...if you are the police then no need for a lecture or a ticket. I just really got to wonder what the heck he was thinking running 126 mph in a 45 zone. Be Safe, Former Keys LEO

no he was in a porshe

08-12-2008, 11:07 PM

no he was in a porshe

He needs to stop watching reruns of Miami Vice :mrgreen: :cop:

08-19-2008, 06:59 PM
THE TRAFFIC DEPUTY I'M TALKING ABOUT IS K. . WELL THAT'S THE NAME HE GAVE ME WHEN I ASKED FOR HIS NAME. HE'S GOT FIRE TATTOOS ON BOTH HIS ARMS AND HE BATHES IN SOME CHEAP COLOGNE. I DRIVE TO THE KEYS A LOT AND HAVE EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT TRANSFERRING TO YOUR AGENCY. BUT AFTER READING HOW YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT EACH OTHER I THINK I'LL JUST STAY WHERE I'M AT. I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WHILE DOWN IN THE KEYS WITH ANY OTHER DEPUTY. I'VE READ HOW YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT PAY AND WHAT NOT, BUT PAY IS BAD EVERYWHERE. AT LEAST YOU GUYS DON'T GET SHOT AT DAILY. YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW HOW GOOD YOU HAVE IT. WE GET AT LEAST 3-4 ARRESTS A NIGHT. I LOG ON TO YOUR WEB SITE AND SEE THAT YOUR ENTIRE AGENCY MIGHT HAVE 6 OR 7 ARREST IN ONE 24 HOUR PERIOD? AND HALF OF THAT ARE PEOPLE THAT ARE ARRESTED BY CORRECTIONS? THE KEYS TRULY IS PARADISE! I'LL TAKE A $5K PAY CUT FOR THAT! I HAVE TO WORK THE WORST NEIGHBORHOOD IN MIAMI. I ALWAYS HAVE TO WATCH MY BACK BECAUSE EVERYONE OVER HERE WANTS TO KILL US! WELL GOOD LUCK WITH THAT. WHO'S THIS "B.P." GUY. IS HE RUNNING FOR SHERIFF?

You know its pretty bad when someone who doesnt work for this agency know how much we talk about each other and to the point where he/she would not work here. TO KEYSDEP, you brother or sister, which ever you may be, you put in a little tid-bit about me and my personal life in one of these forums. Im all about critism about the job but going into my personal life, reguarding my wife and kid, is crossing the line. You hide behind the screen name, if you know me or think you know me so well , why come out and say something and stop hidding behind your little screen name!!!!!!