PDA

View Full Version : MOD 456

07-26-2008, 03:55 AM
I have an interview set for the the Attourney Gen Office, but I have a THI and traffic intrest as thats what I enjoy doing. My choice is either to apply with your Dept or work cases. My question is who does your THI cases and how is traffic looked at in your department. My Community Police Unit background goes back from when the program started as we know it. If your Dept does not have a take home program will it ever ? Can you shed some light on those questions. Thanks Bob :) Wi

07-27-2008, 02:01 AM
Dont come here. The politics will kill you or you may get fired whichever comes first.

MOD 456
07-27-2008, 01:10 PM
I have an interview set for the the Attourney Gen Office, but I have a THI and traffic intrest as thats what I enjoy doing. My choice is either to apply with your Dept or work cases. My question is who does your THI cases and how is traffic looked at in your department. My Community Police Unit background goes back from when the program started as we know it. If your Dept does not have a take home program will it ever ? Can you shed some light on those questions. Thanks Bob :) Wi

Bob currently we have a small THI unit we have a total of 4 officers THI certified however you have to have no less than 1 yr on the road here before your able to be considered for THI, as far as treffic goes you can write all the tickets you like just keep in mind you most likley will speend most of your time sitting at a checkppoint. We have no take home policy and have been told that it will never happen. This should help, Good Luck