PDA

View Full Version : Jones killed her. That's what happend.

07-26-2008, 02:51 AM
What happened? Chief Dennis Jones is an idiot. That's what happened. He learned law enforcement drug stings from watching reruns of Miami Vice and they got this poor girl killed.

The chief is worse than the thugs who killed Rachel because he knew the kind of danger she was in. He took an oath to protect people like Rachel, yet he ignored his duty and had her thrown to the wolves.

I frankly do not know why someone this stupid hasn't been fired.

07-29-2008, 01:26 AM
There is a reason he got fire from Daytona yah know.

07-29-2008, 07:44 PM
It is called vicarious liability, the city knew or should have know the were placing the girl in danger

08-20-2008, 01:43 AM
She was a grug dealer, and dealing with low life thugs. How do you think she was able to hook up the drug dealers ? Because she runs in the drug world and has bought drugs from them before. Stop putting this off on the police the 2 s--T heads killed her.

Deputy Dooley
09-21-2008, 12:51 AM
From everything that I am aware of, this was a routine UC operation. It went bad... so what. It happens. The girl knew what she was getting into. She could have just taken her sentance and walked away.

07-10-2009, 02:42 AM
There is a reason he got fire from Daytona yah know.
Do tell. We're listening. From what we know, he retired...

07-10-2009, 02:46 AM
What happened? Chief Dennis Jones is an idiot. That's what happened. He learned law enforcement drug stings from watching reruns of Miami Vice and they got this poor girl killed.

The chief is worse than the thugs who killed Rachel because he knew the kind of danger she was in. He took an oath to protect people like Rachel, yet he ignored his duty and had her thrown to the wolves.

Are you kidding me? A chief of police is worse than these cold blooded killers? Not saying MISTAKES were not made, but to compare these two thugs to ANY LEO is beyond infantile. Grow up and get past the drama. Express your feelings without sounding like a 5 year old.

12-20-2009, 09:11 AM

Are you kidding me? A chief of police is worse than these cold blooded killers? Not saying MISTAKES were not made, but to compare these two thugs to ANY LEO is beyond infantile. Grow up and get past the drama. Express your feelings without sounding like a 5 year old.

Bruce, weren't you going to the San Francisco blog?