PDA

View Full Version : CCSO-disfuntional family

07-26-2008, 02:06 AM
I would like to start a forum to discuss why our agency is so disfuntional as we read the majority opinion repetedly over & over in all of the threads. Is it top brass in admin, mid level, piss poor morale, high profile f-up's? Input please.........

07-26-2008, 02:34 AM
I would like to start a forum to discuss why our agency is so disfuntional as we read the majority opinion repetedly over & over in all of the threads. Is it top brass in admin, mid level, piss poor morale, high profile f-up's? Input please.........

Cause people like you work for us and want to air dirty laundry in public instead of taking the person aside and discussing why you have a problem with someone. Obviously that’s the only reason you would start a threat about being dysfunctional. (Correct spelling I might add) The reason moral is so low is because employees like you enjoying talking bad about others, behind their backs. Next time, step up to the plate and confront those you do not like face to face.

07-26-2008, 03:36 AM

Cause people like you work for us and want to air dirty laundry in public instead of taking the person aside and discussing why you have a problem with someone. Obviously that’s the only reason you would start a threat about being dysfunctional. (Correct spelling I might add) The reason moral is so low is because employees like you enjoying talking bad about others, behind their backs. Next time, step up to the plate and confront those you do not like face to face.

I agree, you should take it up with the person in the agency behind closed doors to fix any short comings, this is the way grown men and women do it; not immature people do things!

07-26-2008, 01:57 PM
Some people have to learn that we are all in this together. Nobody is better than the other, just different. If everyone can just drop the petty differences between traffic, D1, 2, 3, Corrections, Dispatch, etc., we could be an agency that others could look up to. It's the culmination of these different positions that make law enforcement possible. So let's stop knocking each other, huh.

07-26-2008, 04:06 PM
I agree with the above.....its us (law enforcement) against them (bad people). We all need to stick together not only for that reason, but to help us become stronger against whatever administration comes in and tries to push us around.

We have a union that needs to unite and become stronger to get what we deserve. The fireman are looking at getting a 10% raise and we are going to get nothing.

07-27-2008, 12:53 AM

Mr/Mrs. Englewood family ties spell corrector---1st--How is our forum public, this is for us to get w/ each other in contact to work for the better of the whole amongst ourselves(yes JQ Public if he searches can see it, but we are not talking on the daily town crier now are we, 2- you are taking this idea all wrong, it was meant to promote communication broaden everyones mind a bit, 3-no one is asking about yours or anyone elses soiled skivies, 4-I am NOT talking bad about anybody on this thread if you read it right, 5-read Webster's dictionary THERE ARE REALLY 2 WAYS TO SPELL A WORD SOMETIMES, you obviously only see things your way, 6,-maybe you in Englewood could teach a master class & inform all of ignoramuses elsewhere just how to tell our boss things aren't really working and keep our jobs. 7,-if you follow our threads a recurring theme is the disfuntional aspect of the agency--why not address it? I think you must have personal issues with yourself, this is not a confrontational or personal thread at all. You missed the boat.

07-27-2008, 02:46 AM

Mr/Mrs. Englewood family ties spell corrector---1st--How is our forum public, this is for us to get w/ each other in contact to work for the better of the whole amongst ourselves(yes JQ Public if he searches can see it, but we are not talking on the daily town crier now are we, 2- you are taking this idea all wrong, it was meant to promote communication broaden everyones mind a bit, 3-no one is asking about yours or anyone elses soiled skivies, 4-I am NOT talking bad about anybody on this thread if you read it right, 5-read Webster's dictionary THERE ARE REALLY 2 WAYS TO SPELL A WORD SOMETIMES, you obviously only see things your way, 6,-maybe you in Englewood could teach a master class & inform all of ignoramuses elsewhere just how to tell our boss things aren't really working and keep our jobs. 7,-if you follow our threads a recurring theme is the disfuntional aspect of the agency--why not address it? I think you must have personal issues with yourself, this is not a confrontational or personal thread at all. You missed the boat.
Obviously you have a problem with someone if you started a thread to discuss how dysfunctional we are. Instead of spreading gossip about who is dysfunctional, how about approaching that individual or boss and discussing it like an educated adult. Lastly, if you would start to like yourself more, you would not have the desire to hear crap about others to make yourself seem worthy.

07-27-2008, 02:46 AM

Obviously you have a problem with someone if you started a thread to discuss how dysfunctional we are. Instead of spreading gossip about who is dysfunctional, how about approaching that individual or boss and discussing it like an educated adult. Lastly, if you would start to like yourself more, you would not have the desire to hear crap about others to make yourself seem worthy.

07-27-2008, 01:08 PM

If you start off a thread like this topic in the public forum you are going to get a major backlash. If you want to discuss something like this and keep it from the public, but obtain your answers, then go to the Verified section.

By posting in the public section, it would appear that you are trying to start stuff for the members of the office. I do agree with your take that yes there are issues and why not discuss them, however you approach to it is not good. I agree with the other members here that it would appear that you are trying to just cause trouble.

07-27-2008, 03:24 PM

If you start off a thread like this topic in the public forum you are going to get a major backlash. If you want to discuss something like this and keep it from the public, but obtain your answers, then go to the Verified section.

By posting in the public section, it would appear that you are trying to start stuff for the members of the office. I do agree with your take that yes there are issues and why not discuss them, however you approach to it is not good. I agree with the other members here that it would appear that you are trying to just cause trouble.

Spoken like a true administrator. nice try

07-27-2008, 04:06 PM
I agree with the above.....its us (law enforcement) against them (bad people). We all need to stick together not only for that reason, but to help us become stronger against whatever administration comes in and tries to push us around.

We have a union that needs to unite and become stronger to get what we deserve. The fireman are looking at getting a 10% raise and we are going to get nothing.

Only 1-2 firefighters MAY get 10%. Only through a combination of 4 college level classes, promotion, and a certain date range in which the individual's anniversary date falls will anyone realize an increase like that.
I know for a fact that over a year and a half ago their union tried to get a one year contract with NO raises in order to gauge the impact of Ammendment 1 before negotiating a longer contract. Bruce Loukes and the county admin pretty much told them to piss off and then spent almost $250,000 on a labor attorney to negotiate their WHOLE contract. They knew what Am #1 could hold, they TRIED to help the county out. Can you blame them now for holding on to the contract that they have? Even with their raises the majority still will not outpace the rate of inflation. Yeah I know F**K the FD this is LEO...just clearing the misinformation up. Your union folks should really team up with their union folks...they DO know a thing or two.