PDA

View Full Version : Info

07-25-2008, 11:38 PM
I'm new in town, and I was wondering: Are you the guys that wear the traditional blue police uniforms or are you the guys with the funky-looking security guard uniforms?

I don't mean to offend anyone, but I'm trying to distinguish one police department from another.

07-26-2008, 12:18 AM
I'm new in town, and I was wondering: Are you the guys that wear the traditional blue police uniforms or are you the guys with the funky-looking security guard uniforms?

I don't mean to offend anyone, but I'm trying to distinguish one police department from another.

If they look like UPS uniforms, that is Miami- Dade Police. If they are dark blue, that is Coral Gables, Miami, South Miami or another local agency.

07-26-2008, 02:31 PM

IF THEY HAVE AN ATTITUDE WITH NO MANNERS, ITS MIAMI POLICE. IF THEY DONT STOP FOR A BROKEN DOWN CAR, ITS METRO DADE, IF THEY TREAT YOU WITH RESPECT ITS CORAL GABLES.

THAT WAS EASY :roll:

XOXO

07-30-2008, 03:34 PM
Does any one know what the meaning of respect is on this department?
How about starting with each other!

07-30-2008, 06:18 PM
Does any one know what the meaning of respect is on this department?
How about starting with each other!

nope! Does thats surprise you? :shock: