PDA

View Full Version : Info

07-25-2008, 11:34 PM
I'm new in town, and I was wondering: Are you the guys that wear the traditional blue police uniforms or are you the guys with the funky-looking security guard uniforms?

I don't mean to offend anyone, but I'm trying to distinguish one police department from another.

07-26-2008, 12:00 AM
I'm new in town, and I was wondering: Are you the guys that wear the traditional blue police uniforms or are you the guys with the funky-looking security guard uniforms?

I don't mean to offend anyone, but I'm trying to distinguish one police department from another.

I don't know what securuty guard uniforms you are talking about, but I'm proud to wear brown.

07-26-2008, 12:04 AM

I don't know what securuty guard uniforms you are talking about, but I'm proud to wear brown.

I mean some light brown funky looking uniforms, is that your department?

07-26-2008, 12:15 AM

If they look like UPS uniforms. Yes, that is our department.

07-26-2008, 12:23 AM

If they look like UPS uniforms. Yes, that is our department.

Thanks for setting me straight.

07-26-2008, 07:44 AM

fuking retard

07-26-2008, 12:33 PM

New in town? May we suggest then that you visit one of our most picturesque locations? Just a short drive from most anywhere in Miami-Dade, is Miracle Mile. Yes, the real Miracle mile, located in the heart of Miami-Dade's most welcoming community on NW 18th Avenue, between 62 and 70 Streets. Merchants and the good folks who reside in the area will be very, very glad to see you and take good care of you. Should you need police assistance with directions or other needs, the superb police professionals that proudly wear their splendid Brown Uniforms will be there in seconds to assist you. Welcome to our Miami-Dade County!

07-26-2008, 03:21 PM

New in town? May we suggest then that you visit one of our most picturesque locations? Just a short drive from most anywhere in Miami-Dade, is Miracle Mile. Yes, the real Miracle mile, located in the heart of Miami-Dade's most welcoming community on NW 18th Avenue, between 62 and 70 Streets. Merchants and the good folks who reside in the area will be very, very glad to see you and take good care of you. Should you need police assistance with directions or other needs, the superb police professionals that proudly wear their splendid Brown Uniforms will be there in seconds to assist you. Welcome to our Miami-Dade County!

HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE LIKE 2 HOURS IF YOUR LUCKY!!!!

07-28-2008, 03:29 AM
HAHAHAHAHA His going to get carjacked in 10 minutes tops!!!!! WELCOME TO MIAMI-DADE BABY!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

07-28-2008, 11:16 AM
HAHAHAHAHA His going to get carjacked in 10 minutes tops!!!!! WELCOME TO MIAMI-DADE BABY!!!!!!!! :P :P :P :P :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

lol......welcome to MD, now get the fuk out

07-28-2008, 11:24 AM

newbie.............just make sure you go between the hours of 2300 (11pm) and 0300 (3am) that way you do not have to sit in heavy traffic and it will be cooler. After all, we have to look out for your best interests. Also, make sure you ride with your windows down so you can enjoy the fresh air of Miami-Dade County.

07-28-2008, 03:10 PM
FRESH AIR!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHH STOPHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAH :twisted: :twisted:

07-28-2008, 03:13 PM
HOLY SHIT!!! I'm laughing so hard I PISSED MYSELF AAAHHHHH! :shock: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

07-28-2008, 04:38 PM
HOLY shizzat!!! I'm laughing so hard I PISSED MYSELF AAAHHHHH! :shock: :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

lol...............Oh yea I almost forgot, damn my bad. If you see some residence challenged people in the parking lots or at the red lights, hold a few dollars out of your window and they will wash your windows for you. They are very good at what they do and I am sure they will accommodate all of your needs, while giving you the proper welcome. After all; they are part of the Miami-Dade welcoming comity. I wish you the best of luck. :twisted: :evil: