PDA

View Full Version : What leadership books are you reading Tallahassee?

07-25-2008, 09:27 PM
:oops: :shock: :roll: :(

07-25-2008, 09:34 PM
Dr Seuss

07-25-2008, 09:48 PM
Which one's have you read, and what makes you think you are so much better at leadership than anyone in Tally? Since you have all the answers, maybe you could take a test, get promoted, and make some changes. Oh, I forgot, that would take effort and it's so much easier to just criticize. Get over yourself already :twisted:

07-25-2008, 10:45 PM
Which one's have you read, and what makes you think you are so much better at leadership than anyone in Tally? Since you have all the answers, maybe you could take a test, get promoted, and make some changes. Oh, I forgot, that would take effort and it's so much easier to just criticize. Get over yourself already :twisted:

Moron!

07-26-2008, 01:06 PM
Tally read the leadership book titled... IF YOU DONT LIKE IT LEAVE
this has become the answer to every complaint

07-27-2008, 05:23 PM
yes, that seems to be what is coming down. It was translated from the new secret squirrel communication decoding system.

07-28-2008, 07:20 PM

**standing ovation for this response***
Sad that the only reply for this was, "Moron".

The only thing sadder and more disgusting than the other poster's complaint is that the higher ups aren't stopping that attitude by weeding them out of the department as a whole.
Tallahassee should start looking carefully at the Sgts, Lts and Captains. Apparently somebody isn't doing their job or are INCAPABLE to doing it if they aren't putting paper on these so called "LEO's".
Geeez, I guess every department has their share and they are nothing but bitter women or mamma's boys who can't make change because they're too busy sitting in their own excrement and wallowing like a pig.

07-28-2008, 08:35 PM

The only thing sadder and more disgusting than the other poster's complaint is that the higher ups aren't stopping that attitude by weeding them out of the department as a whole.
Tallahassee should start looking carefully at the Sgts, Lts and Captains. Apparently somebody isn't doing their job or are INCAPABLE to doing it if they aren't putting paper on these so called "LEO's".
Geeez, I guess every department has their share and they are nothing but bitter women or mamma's boys who can't make change because they're too busy sitting in their own excrement and wallowing like a pig.Some people can't promote because they don't belong to the same hunt club. The standing ovation comment was funny though. It would be the first time some have stood up for anything.I tip my rediculous cowboy hat to you.

08-01-2008, 11:30 AM

Geeez, I guess every department has their share and they are nothing but bitter women or mamma's boys who can't make change because they're too busy sitting in their own excrement and wallowing like a pig.

You obviously do not work at FWC so go back to your own site. FWC doesn't have Sgt.'s!