PDA

View Full Version : Pete

07-25-2008, 04:12 PM
Why does he always look like he has a giant rod iin his A** when he walks and a constipated look on his face. Grow up and stop trying to look so cool. The other officer who is observed more on the video isnt trying to play it up for the camera, he is just doing his job. The other one should follow his lead.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2008/7/25/368187.html

07-25-2008, 07:04 PM
Why does he always look like he has a giant rod iin his A** when he walks and a constipated look on his face. Grow up and stop trying to look so cool. The other officer who is observed more on the video isnt trying to play it up for the camera, he is just doing his job. The other one should follow his lead.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2008/7/25/368187.html

Who are you siskel and ebert? STFU

07-25-2008, 07:40 PM
OK...I watched it...and I do not see anything that warrants you calling him out. If you have a problem with him...fine, who cares. But stop grasping at straws and find something legit to complain about...and preferably not in this site becaues I do not care to hear it.

07-25-2008, 08:20 PM
You're kidding me right? Just watched the clip and think that you are a solid IDIOT for saying what you did about him. Like the other poster said, grow up, and get a life. He is a good kid and a hard worker. He is still young and will calm down with time. There are FAR worse people around here that deserve pointless attacks (such as yours) than Pete.

07-25-2008, 09:20 PM
I agree, stop looking for a fight.

You are the one that needs to grow up.

07-26-2008, 02:13 AM
First off Pete is not young. He is young in mind and attitude. He always has a bi**H and will let you know just ask him. He is a bitter person who is never happy and has nothing nice to say, EVER. He need to lighten up and realize this is far too long a career to be as bitter as he is right now.

07-26-2008, 04:24 AM
With everything that's going on........and with the things that are soon to come, this is not the time to be preying on each other.

I am telling that a wave of crime and violence is on it's way and we are not fully prepared for it. We need to be extra vigilant and keep an eye out for our fellow officers.

We have had several officers almost buy the farm recently and it should make you realize the fundamental point of our occupation: fight evil and go home alive. That guy your mocking, like him or not, may be the guy that gets killed or hurt badly, suddenly and violently. Then you can't say your sorry.

Too many good people and too many friends have been hurt or almost killed here recently for any of us to be acting like this.

I thank god that the three officers involved in the shooting are okay. It is a miracle that S. M. is alive and he is gonna go through hell to get back to normal. D. W. almost bought it on his motor. S.G. and L.B. were tore up good in car wrecks and barley cheated death. Recently two officers were nearly run over by a suspect and several civilians have been killed or horribly injured by criminal scum. Violent crime is up here and all through the country. The reality of the economic situation in Florida means we are going to get weaker, not stronger........with all that you want to pick on a guy for walking stiff?

This site was supposed to be a place where legitimate unpopular, potentially career damaging complaints/criticisms/suggestions could be posted without fear and it has become a rag fest.

07-26-2008, 06:20 PM
I was actually gonna post something funny about Petey and the rod but I figured this isn't the right place and it would probably just get taken out of context and blah blah blah...so no jokes today.

Good job to all who were out there, Bizz, you are an asset and we will miss you when you go upstairs. P.F., excellent job working all the underground links you got, S4 as always, excellent work on the scene, LT, awesome coordination with the S.O. before I even got on scene I heard you passing info to them, great work..that is why we got the guy.

AND S.O. K13!!!!! WE ARE PUTTING YOU ON THE PAYROLL!!!

I love this shift....

07-28-2008, 04:56 PM
ill take pete on evening shift anyday.

07-28-2008, 09:43 PM
ill take pete on evening shift anyday.

With all the bitc*in and moaning on eves and the general discontent and hate on eves he will fit right in. You can have him.

07-29-2008, 02:41 AM
Does the city not have three of it's own dogs? Do they not work four 10 hour days so shouldn't there be two K-9 of our own on the street each night? Step it up you three.

07-29-2008, 03:24 AM
We do have three dogs but PCSO K-13 found the car driving down the road and initiated the stop. When the guy bailed, he was first dog on scene and worked the track.

You should just be thankful he was around for the apprehension and stop trying to stir up crap.

Be critical of the SO when they deserve it but be professional enough to give them credit also.

07-29-2008, 04:15 AM
As usual I am glad to see the usual sniping on this site. To those of you, who actually know me, thank you. Maybe the unique look was due to the blinding spot lights as we did a show up for the eyewitnesses and maybe the way I walk has something to due with the knee surgeries I have had in the past.

And as for my unique personality, that’s me. I do speak of many positive things within our agency but, I will not hesitate to call a spade a spade.

So, here is your chance. I posted my number and yes identified myself. Please feel free to snipe away on this site or just say it to me in person. Or you could even drop a note in my box.

I close my brief statement on this note. Our profession takes all types of personalities to make it a profession. We as an agency need to band together and not snipe at each other on sites like this. As we have learned in the recent weeks things can change at a drop of a hat, so no matter how I may get along with you as a professional. I will still be there to help you in anyway I can no mater how I may feel about you personally and I would hope the feeling is mutual.

07-31-2008, 01:17 AM
Good on you, lads. PPPD Mids and PCSO did an awesome job catching that turd. CIS did a good job as well.

442, it's obvious the "sniper" does not have anything better to do btu take cuts at you. Who gives a crap? Everyone apprehended a dangerous murderer and acted professionally on AND off camera.

If the "Sniper" wants to learn to snipe, just come on out to the WAC and I will show him/her how to snipe with some meaning and accuracy. Just sounds to me like he or she was jealous they were not on TV :shock: