PDA

View Full Version : A Fresh Face

dieselcop
07-24-2008, 10:33 AM
Ah, we have a new face on the MCCO website. Very refreshing. :D

07-24-2008, 08:50 PM
Is that picture supposed to be a joke????? Cause I was on the floor LMAO when it popped up. Atleast the last guy looked professional, the guy on there now looks like a duffel bag. But he is the poster boy of what this agency has become. LOL SM

07-24-2008, 09:44 PM
Is that picture supposed to be a joke????? Cause I was on the floor LMAO when it popped up. Atleast the last guy looked professional, the guy on there now looks like a duffel bag. But he is the poster boy of what this agency has become. LOL SM

Who is that guy?

dieselcop
07-25-2008, 07:38 PM
He knows his stuff and he recently won the Inspector's Challenge in Tampa and is heading to Houston for the big one. His character is above reproach and finally, this agency placed a person of worth on the website. The quality of the individual took precedence over political correctness. Don't judge a book by its cover.

07-26-2008, 02:30 AM
He knows his stuff and he recently won the Inspector's Challenge in Tampa and is heading to Houston for the big one. His character is above reproach and finally, this agency placed a person of worth on the website. The quality of the individual took precedence over political correctness. Don't judge a book by its cover.

Is that J.S.? Are you sure? It kind of looks like him in the face but that's it. If it is, I fully agree with you on this one "dieselcop". He is what I call a class act.

dieselcop
07-31-2008, 10:46 PM

Is that J.S.? Are you sure? It kind of looks like him in the face but that's it. If it is, I fully agree with you on this one "dieselcop". He is what I call a class act.

Yup, that's J.S.