PDA

View Full Version : Get out to Vote or Request an Absentee Ballot

07-23-2008, 11:25 PM
Get registered to vote if you haven't already. Get informed about local candidates. Request your Absentee Ballot Now! or Vote Election Day August 26, 2008

Vote- Kevin Beckner, Hillsborough County Commission District 6- County Wide
Vote- Stephen Gorham, School Board
Vote- Susan Valdes, School Board
Vote- Miriam Velez, Judge
Vote- Catherine Catlin, Judge
Vote- Caroline Tesche, Judge
Vote - Lisa Campbell, Judge

You should be able to look up any of these candidates by name on the web for more information, but they are all qualified candidates and better than what is currently representing you and I. Laughing [/b]

07-25-2008, 07:50 PM
My name is Craig Catlin and I am a Gang Detective with North Miami Beach Police. Thanks to whoever listed my sister Catherine Catlin as the more qualified candidate for Judge (Group 7). Since I work in the COUNTRY of Dade County, I have had many conversations with Catherine about our criminal court system. She is running against Judge Kevin Carey because replacing Carey would be an improvement. Google both their names to find out or check out robeprobe.com or flfamilycourt.com. Since most of us are not going to take the time to vote, please request an Absentee Ballot at www.votehillsborough.org (http://www.votehillsborough.org). I would appreciate the support. If you have any questions, call me on my work cell at 786-985-9316. Thanks for reading.

07-25-2008, 10:15 PM
You are a piteously insufferable reptile and a myopic, armpit-licking shameless exhibition of genetic deficiency.

08-03-2008, 02:04 AM
I don't know about the others but Judge Carey is a complete embarrassment to the public, to the people who elected him, to his office, and to his church. Noone has exhibited such absolute disregard of the law and held their self to be above the law more than Carey.
He has ruled against servicemen, made a ruling that resulted in the death of a nine year old, ruled that a chaplain had to participate in a criminal action in order to see his daughter (and the federal government agreed that it was a crime - he is under federal investigation), he has went outside the family court guidelines in order to allow abusive actions to occur that would not have occurred had he not gone outside the guidelines. Noone on the bench is a greater danger to the families of Hillsborough County than Judge Carey.
A criminal himself, and most consider him a child abuser in addition (check http://www.flfamilycourt.com for poll results) there is no excuse for anyone with any sense of ethics or moral values to vote for this person.

08-05-2008, 10:10 PM
Exactly WHAT "specific" criteria were used in the selection of these preferred candidates? I'll make my own decision - thank you very much!

08-07-2008, 07:05 PM
My name is Craig Catlin and I am a Gang Detective with North Miami Beach Police. Thanks to whoever listed my sister Catherine Catlin as the more qualified candidate for Judge (Group 7). Since I work in the COUNTRY of Dade County, I have had many conversations with Catherine about our criminal court system. She is running against Judge Kevin Carey because replacing Carey would be an improvement. Google both their names to find out or check out robeprobe.com or flfamilycourt.com. Since most of us are not going to take the time to vote, please request an Absentee Ballot at http://www.votehillsborough.org. I would appreciate the support. If you have any questions, call me on my work cell at 786-985-9316. Thanks for reading.

Catherine was referred to me by a court reporter who had seen her in action over the years. Her comment was.. "she is awesome and kicking ass all over the courthouse." When I was a few moments late getting to a hearing the baliff's reaction to me was .... "dont worry, you are in good hands." She is not only very intelligent and knowledgeable of her vocation, but was always very well prepared, thoughtful, respectful and focused. We appeared in Carey's courtroom and she is in another category ... there is no comparison. Her stellar reputation for excellence is well deserved. With her on the bench, it will raise the standard for many of the sitting judges and the entire bench. I just wish that I was as good a client as she is an attorney.
You have every right to be proud of your sister.

08-09-2008, 10:38 PM
NICE TO KNOW YOU GOT ALL OF YOUR CHOICES WRONG.

In particular I won't be voting for Caroline Tesche! She assuredly is not a friend of law enforcement having been a career criminal defense lawyer and public defender.

The better choice in Group One is JASON D. MONTES.

Vote Jason Montes on August 26, 2008 for Group One.

http://www.JasonMontes.com

08-10-2008, 12:41 AM
I agree with your pick on Miriam Velez. With the many challenges facing our courts and our communities, there has never been a more important time to support commitment, experience and most of all character in our judiciary. I am writing to let you know of just such a person, Miriam Velez. Miriam is well known to many in our community for her years as a law professional. She has twelve years of judical system experience, six of which she has been practicing law. Miriam began her legal career as an Assistant State Attorney for the 13th Judicial Circuit. While at the State Attorney’s Office, Miriam handled thousands of cases and conducted several hundred jury and non-jury trials. Miriam possesses the intellect and temperament necessary to be a successful Circuit Court Judge. She is clearly the best candidate.

08-18-2008, 12:47 PM
Catlin is unethical. Her shortcuts cause parents to lose their childres.
She suggests that spouses get their partners to hit them to improve their
divorce standing.
Catlin is a real dirtbag.

08-22-2008, 07:40 PM
So, you're just supporting Democrats, Gays and/or Gay Democrats?????

Get registered to vote if you haven't already. Get informed about local candidates. Request your Absentee Ballot Now! or Vote Election Day August 26,

Vote- Kevin Beckner, Hillsborough County Commission District 6- County Wide
Vote- Stephen Gorham, School Board
Vote- Susan Valdes, School Board
Vote- Miriam Velez, Judge
Vote- Catherine Catlin, Judge
Vote- Caroline Tesche, Judge
Vote - Lisa Campbell, Judge

You should be able to look up any of these candidates by name on the web for more information, but they are all qualified candidates and better than what is currently representing you and I. Laughing [/b]