PDA

View Full Version : Is it True?

07-23-2008, 12:04 AM
Is it true that Chief Hilton Daniels will not make it to the funeral for Officer Andrew Widman?

07-23-2008, 12:27 AM
can you believe that! yes he truly is a tacky piece of crap.

07-23-2008, 12:50 AM
I can't believe that the chief is not returning from his vacation for this tragic event. Law enforcement officers are coming from all over the state, and other officers cut their vacations short to come back to Fort Myers for this event. How can the chief look at himself in the mirror? In one week his entire life will be a vacation and he can't come back for one event? Officer Widman deserves better, and so do the rest of the officers at the agency. If Mike Scott was on vacation he would fly back for any officer in Southwest Florida. Daniels is not a leader, and he is a horrible chief. I can't believe that he will not make it. He is supposed to be a leader, but his precious vacation is too important to cut short. Enough said...I am tired of wasting my time writing about this imbicile and would rather grieve for Officer Widman.

07-23-2008, 02:03 AM
Wow. What a total scumbag.

07-23-2008, 02:46 AM
I cant believe that. I heard an officer in patrol cut his vacation 6 days short and came home from south america, how can the chief not be present!

07-23-2008, 03:14 AM
After years of being a hypocrite, and a Draconian henchman to anyone who had a brain and stood up to him ,this is the coup de gras!!!!!!!!!!
The city manager should fire him even though he's leaving.
If Doug baker wanted to make a stand and distance himself from this tyrant, he should reach out to everycop that was terminated ,hazed out,or forced to resign and watch morale go up off the scale. :roll:

07-23-2008, 03:30 AM
This is a job for Sam Cooke!!! He needs some press for sure on this . This is unforgiveable!!!

07-23-2008, 04:11 AM
Of course its true! All officers received this pathetic E-mail Today. It was given to all officers including his worshippers Objectivity, Admin. Rep. ,etc, Etc. It was exactly lie this:

To: Police Dept.

Date: July 22, 2008

Re:Condolences
Due to circumstance beyond my control I am having a difficult time making it back to Florida for Officer Widman's funeral. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I'm so sorry I can't be there during this difficult time.
With deepest sympathy and apology,
Chief Hilton Daniels
sent from my Blackberry device.

I want all his do boys and girls to defend this coward! I want this guy trespassed from our building forever! I want all pictures of this scum bag taken down, I want our police department to empty the rest of his office and put the rest of his crap on the curb! We got a bunch of guys cutting their vacations short to come back home and show support and respect to Andrew! There is no excuses! Idiots like Objectivity ,and Admin Rep wonder why we write the things we write. I say good riddance !

07-23-2008, 06:01 PM
"If Doug baker wanted to make a stand and distance himself from this tyrant, he should reach out to everycop that was terminated ,hazed out,or forced to resign and watch morale go up off the scale. "

That is a nice thought, but Maj. Baker does not have enough time in the day to reach out to all those people......there are so many.

Not to mention, why would these people want to come back????

God bless FMPD, Officer Widman, and his family.

07-23-2008, 06:04 PM
This opens the door completely, maybe everything posted ,said,or implied has been true. This unexcusable behavior has added creedence to the fact of the matter. inexcusable!!
A draconian, incompetent,and inappropriate administration during his tenure. Not to mention the now believable fact that good guys were lost to this hazing/harassment, lack of progressive dicipline etc.regardless of how they were made to depart, all due to the personal vendettas of this hillbilly :!: :x

07-23-2008, 08:19 PM
Is it true that Chief Hilton Daniels will not make it to the funeral for Officer Andrew Widman?
I just got back from the funeral, and Hilton wasnt there. Hilton's email stated that he cant "secure" travel plans?? BULLSH**!!!!!!! I cant even call him Chief, he doesnt deserve the title. This fargin icehole should be trespassed from the station. He wants to retire this way??? Farg Him!!!

Chief Doug Baker handle the entire incident regading Andrew, from start to finish, with professionalism, sincerity, and class. I am proud to have Doug as our Leader.

Many agencies from all over the state arrived and showed their support. Thanks to all of you. I myself was very impressed as the public stood on colonial and watched the processional. Each individual was either waving a flag, saluting, or covering their heart. It made me feel proud to be an officer for the first time, in a long time.

07-23-2008, 08:44 PM
It sounds like your Chief Hilton studied under the current chief at Miami, Chief Timoney, or T$, as most of the guys call him. I find it deporable that he couldn't make it back for one of his own officer's funeral. That is extremely unprofessional. I lived in the Ft. Myers area for 6 years and although I didn't have all that much contact with the FMPD, when I did I always found your officers very professional. I also want to say that Major Baker was extremely impressive in the way he handled the press conference the day of the murder. God Bless all of you, and watch your backs.
Ret. Major, Nancy Olon

07-23-2008, 09:07 PM
Hilton Daniels ruined so many lives during his tenure.

07-23-2008, 11:26 PM
I just got back from the funeral, and Hilton wasnt there. Hilton's email stated that he cant "secure" travel plans?? BULLSH**!!!!!!! I cant even call him Chief, he doesnt deserve the title. This fargin icehole should be trespassed from the station. He wants to retire this way??? Farg Him!!!

Chief Doug Baker handle the entire incident regading Andrew, from start to finish, with professionalism, sincerity, and class. I am proud to have Doug as our Leader.

Many agencies from all over the state arrived and showed their support. Thanks to all of you. I myself was very impressed as the public stood on colonial and watched the processional. Each individual was either waving a flag, saluting, or covering their heart. It made me feel proud to be an officer for the first time, in a long time.
AMEN BROTHER

07-25-2008, 05:49 PM
When you feel big enough to throw stones you should be big enough to post your name!

07-25-2008, 07:46 PM
When you feel big enough to throw stones you should be big enough to post your name!
Thank you "Guest", I'll remember that

And another thing...If you still support Hilton following this past week, then you need a shoe lost up your a$$ as well.

Signed,

07-26-2008, 01:35 AM
I can’t believe someone is still trying to defend this SOB. Daniels is a coward!!! I have been with this agency for over 15 years and the moment I met him I realized that he was a total a**. He used his intimidations to inflict emotional pain on others. He would go to any extreme to have someone fired. He did this prior to becoming a chief and continued to do this through out his term as chief. Was I surprise of his actions for not attending the funeral of a slain officer? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! I have expressed my negative opinions regarding the chief on this forum for the past couple of months. And his recent action just justified everything that I had said about this hillbilly. He is not a leader but a coward at best. He has absolutely no common sense at all. You mean to tell me that he could not put his family in a nice hotel while he bring his happy a** down to Fort Myers on a plane? I’m sure that this agency would have reimbursed him his money which should not have even been a factor to the lame brain. He is a disgrace to the human race, the lowest of the lows, the scum of all scums, A TRUE COWARD. He will not talk to the media and defend his officers, but will talk to the media to smear good cop’s reputations. Rev-O’Toole, there are no prayers in this world that can save Daniels soul, so don’t even bother.

07-26-2008, 03:42 AM
That said it all!! there isn't ANY excuse, and pity those fools that even try and defend this injustice of infinite magnitude.
I bet even those he screwed would have went to pick him up!

07-26-2008, 03:29 PM
Is anyone in official capacity going to say or do anything?! Or is the GOB rule in effect "til the end?!!!!

08-14-2008, 01:56 AM
Nancy call Marva for a phone number.