PDA

View Full Version : Times Have Changed

07-22-2008, 10:51 PM
I look around lately and all I see are short underweight guys and females. I know lately we dont have to get hands-on that much but what happens when we do. Thank god for a few guys like JV and NC and some others. Why are most of the SWAT team in specialized units? Shouldnt they be working the road. Say what you want about Sgt CB, when the job needs to get done he will be the one to do it. Its a good feeling walking into something and the bad guy has to think twice before doing something because he knows he will get his azz kicked.

07-23-2008, 12:31 AM
I look around lately and all I see are short underweight guys and females. I know lately we dont have to get hands-on that much but what happens when we do. Thank god for a few guys like JV and NC and some others. Why are most of the SWAT team in specialized units? Shouldnt they be working the road. Say what you want about Sgt CB, when the job needs to get done he will be the one to do it. Its a good feeling walking into something and the bad guy has to think twice before doing something because he knows he will get his azz kicked.

yeah and imagine if it was a robber instead of someone with an expired tag or a suspended DL! Way to go SSU, quantity instead of quality....

07-23-2008, 12:33 AM
Are you that clueless? CB has done nothing but sleep on duty and not listen to his radio for the past several years that I have been here. Check his file you will see he got a few days off and tossed from SWAT the last time he was caught and he did not wake up when they called him for a back up. Tell me the last time he has done on ounce of work or had to deal with a bad guy on the road. Not once since I been here! Every time he works an MPC the place gets raped with crime. I would take any of our females to back me up before him. At least they will hear the call for help. The only reason people like to work for him is they know they are left alone as some have posted here in the past. That’s fine until his lack of supervision gets one of us killed or sued.

PS. Next time you are looking around try looking at the CAD and pick up a call or two because if this is all your observations of the road are you are not handling calls.

07-25-2008, 06:42 AM
I look around and see a bunch of new people who think they know it all and actually know nothing. Thats what will get people hurt or killed.
Are you that clueless? CB has done nothing but sleep on duty and not listen to his radio for the past several years that I have been here. Check his file you will see he got a few days off and tossed from SWAT the last time he was caught and he did not wake up when they called him for a back up. Tell me the last time he has done on ounce of work or had to deal with a bad guy on the road. Not once since I been here! Every time he works an MPC the place gets raped with crime. I would take any of our females to back me up before him. At least they will hear the call for help. The only reason people like to work for him is they know they are left alone as some have posted here in the past. That’s fine until his lack of supervision gets one of us killed or sued.

PS. Next time you are looking around try looking at the CAD and pick up a call or two because if this is all your observations of the road are you are not handling calls.

07-25-2008, 03:39 PM
And your probably one of those lazy POS ones that dump all your calls on those new people. Most of the new people at least work and try.

I look around and see a bunch of new people who think they know it all and actually know nothing. Thats what will get people hurt or killed.

07-25-2008, 04:25 PM

i wouldnt say that CB is totally worthless on the road. yeah, its true that whenever he gets on the radio it sounds like he was knocked out, and is rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, and even sometimes when he is on a detail he never answers the radio. but the guy knows his shizzat. he is one of the most tactically proficient officers in the dept. i would want him to be my 94 if i was in a bad situation. i would make sure i called him, and woke him up before going 97 though. CB is the man, and i love his car!

07-25-2008, 07:18 PM
he walks on water! :roll:

07-25-2008, 07:21 PM
most tactically proficient officers in the dept

Are you on drugs? He is nowhere near the most proficient at anything especially SWAT. There are more people in his unit that are far better than he is. The dude is dangerous and needs to stay asleep. And please someone teach him how to speak in front of people. He sounds one of those yuk yuk goof balls from the back woods.

I look around lately and all I see are short underweight guys and females. I know lately we dont have to get hands-on that much but what happens when we do. Thank god for a few guys like JV and NC and some others. Why are most of the SWAT team in specialized units? Shouldnt they be working the road. Say what you want about Sgt CB, when the job needs to get done he will be the one to do it. Its a good feeling walking into something and the bad guy has to think twice before doing something because he knows he will get his azz kicked.[/quote]

i wouldnt say that CB is totally worthless on the road. yeah, its true that whenever he gets on the radio it sounds like he was knocked out, and is rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, and even sometimes when he is on a detail he never answers the radio. but the guy knows his shizzat. he is one of the most tactically proficient officers in the dept. i would want him to be my 94 if i was in a bad situation. i would make sure i called him, and woke him up before going 97 though. CB is the man, and i love his car![/quote]

08-14-2008, 02:32 AM
What? did someone call me on the radio?

08-14-2008, 05:22 AM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz CB you keyed up-------Accidental I rolled over!

09-17-2008, 11:13 PM
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz CB you keyed up-------Accidental I rolled over!

What....did someone call me? No, I was not sleeping.