PDA

View Full Version : Cop kill and Chief Hilton Daniels stay on vacation

07-22-2008, 05:23 PM
Press Release

July 22, 2008

Subject: City Council rejects contract extension with Chief Hilton Daniels.

Statement made on behalf of Citizens For A Better Fort Myers Government.

In Monday night's City Council meeting, Council Members rejected the unwise and foolish proposal by City Manager Billy Mitchell to extend Chief Daniels contract. Council Members led by former City Cop Johnny Streets, a 26 year veteran of the Fort Myers Police Department argued for change and an interim Police Chief to be appointed. He was supported by the Dean and longest-serving member of the City Council Mike Flanders and Councilman Simms.

This stunning defeat for City Manager Billy Mitchell and Chief Daniels comes at a sad time in our City's history, as we all mourn the death of a fallen Officer.

While the Attorney General of the State of Florida Bill McCollum found the time to visit with the family of officer Andrew Widman, Chief Daniels remained on vacation. 72 hours has now passed since the murder of a Fort Myers Police Officer, and the Police Chief has not come home from vacation. This is astonishing and outrages behavior on Chief Daniels part need to end now. Chief Daniels needs to bring his “A**” home and comfort Officer Widman's family, his Police Department and the entire City.

07-26-2008, 01:51 AM
Daniels is a coward!!! I have been with FMPD for over 15 years and the moment I met him I realized that he was a total a**. He used his intimidations to inflict emotional pain on others. He would go to any extreme to have someone fired. He did this prior to becoming a chief and continued to do this through out his term as chief. Was I surprise of his actions for not attending the funeral of a slain officer? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! I have expressed my negative opinions regarding the chief on the FMPD forum for the past couple of months. And his recent action just justified everything that I had said about this hillbilly. He is not a leader but a coward at best. He has absolutely no common sense at all. You mean to tell me that he could not put his family in a nice hotel while he bring his happy a** down to Fort Myers on a plane? I’m sure that this agency would have reimbursed him his money which should not have even been a factor to the lame brain. He is a disgrace to the human race, the lowest of the lows, the scum of all scums, A TRUE COWARD. He will not talk to the media and defend his officers, but will talk to the media to smear good cop’s reputations.

09-08-2008, 05:05 AM
Do you know how Hilton Daniels how became Chief of Police ? The former Chief was Chief Hart who was are first black Chief of police of the City of Fort Myers. Hilton always reffered to him as the " N " word. So Hilton used his infroment, and gave him a lot of high quality crack from the safe room located next to the police station across from the bus station and offered this guy money to murder " Former Chief Hart's son " ., Knowing that Chief Hart's greaf would be to much for him to stay in his job. Hilton Daniels has had a lot of people murdered in Fort Myers working for attorney's in estate courts to defraud familey's of thier money and to line his own pocket full of cash. When Bush came into to office he was The Bushes " Little Ranger " and assited The Bush Crime Familey to commit fraud and murder for The Banks ( Chase Manhatten ) and Stock Brokers ( Morgan Stanley ) in Fort Myers. Maybe one day soon God will find Justic for Hilton Daniels. moron. :evil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: FBI :cop: