PDA

View Full Version : Promotion & Demotion Today!

07-22-2008, 12:28 AM
Well, I am not surprised by Lt. D. B. getting the Captain position. What surprised me was that Major H. M. taking a demotion back to Lt. Didn't see that one coming. Did anyone else? I for one think D.B. will do a great job in his new position. I know there will be alot of haters just b/c of his relatively short tenure here. Oh yea and also b/c he jumped a rank. But hey, who wouldn't have taken the opportunity if they were given it. Kudos to him. Good luck D.B.

07-22-2008, 12:31 AM
D.B is a great supervisor and a family man. Those who will be under his supervision are very lucky. Deland will miss him. As far as H.M. he has paid his dues with the state and is just wanting to get back home to his family and finish out his career.

07-22-2008, 12:39 AM
DOTMAN, I totally agree. That's why I'm glad to see him get that promotion. As for H.M., I don't know that much about him but I know a liitle bit about being away from family and it SUCKS. Glad for him too!! This may have been the best decision I have seen from Double D. I just hope to see more decisions like this in the future.

07-22-2008, 12:46 AM
Double D.

Now, that's funny.............

dieselcop
07-22-2008, 12:09 PM
Curious to find out who is going to get the Maj slot. You have at least two more that should be leaving this year.

07-22-2008, 01:10 PM
According to the e-mail, nobody is getting the Major's slot. Looks like they're going to spread the joy among those already there.

07-22-2008, 10:26 PM
Curious to find out who is going to get the Maj slot. You have at least two more that should be leaving this year.

The Major slot is going to CPT T.T of the Ft Myers/Tampa field office. They are grooming him as we speak. Mark my words.........

07-23-2008, 03:29 AM
they might send Lieutenant SC from the Miami/Broward field over to Tampa/Ft Myers for the new Ops position/assignment.

07-23-2008, 03:30 AM
they might send Lieutenant SC from the Miami/Broward field over to Tampa/Ft Myers for the new Ops position/assignment.

07-23-2008, 11:21 PM
Captain Pekerol is the only choice for that major slot. He has earned it over and over again. He is there to pick up the slack and do the crap work that anyone asks of him. He is on time and ready to go. TT has many more years to work. He is still young and a little green. Just because he kisses butt will not make him a major. We have so many leaving he can wait his turn. pekerol does it all and with a smile. If DD is too DD to see it, shame on him. what does it say when a major takes a demotion to get away from HQ. With Binder leaving, Carr leaving, Westphal leaving, DD is in a world of deep crap. He better hold on and promote those who can do the job, and deserve it. Just because DD got knighted, does not mean that TT should! but then again, I am a no one. but I have been here for over 15 years and hate to see my place of work become such a political mess.

07-24-2008, 02:07 PM
They will probably put Tyson back as major

07-24-2008, 07:09 PM
Ouch! Let's not got there. I can go on a rant. :twisted:

07-24-2008, 09:46 PM
Ouch! Let's not got there. I can go on a rant. :twisted:

Whew!!! Can't we all go on one on that topic.

07-25-2008, 12:06 AM
I personally know D.B. and I know he will make a great Capt. I can understand why anyone would Whine because of his short tenure and hes already making Capt. D.B. got the Lt. Promo after less than 2 years with the dept. because he was going to run against the then Sheriff of the county's son who was making a bid for sheriff when his dad retired. Knowing D.B. probably would have beat him The Sheriff who was very powerful made a call (pre arranged deal between the 2) getting D.B. promoted and moved out of county. So hard work and tenure does not always work, sometimes its who you know. (he went straight from road to Lt., skipped over ranks to go straight to Lt. because of px call). Congrads on the promo even though not "well deserved"......

07-25-2008, 12:12 AM
How you see with your head so far up your butt. DB got promoted to Lt. because he was one of the best officers who put in for it. did you idiots forget that no sergeant put in for the job. Get real. He moved his family to advance and now is the time he gets to go back. You are clueless, you fat useless piece of crap. Go crawl back under the rock where you came from.

07-25-2008, 12:16 AM
DB got promoted to LT. because he was the ONLY one who applied for it. No one else wanted to clean up tommy jackson's mess.